My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Brutal Error

Go down 
+53
Vexen
Rapsus
jayeeyee
Josué
PreGod
Picard
BeRyLa
fulzio
WinstonSmith
zoo512
Pege
Rippraff
Darkervictory
ckl
Flowerwall
niall0s
I Fail At MyBrute
kYuBi
Gelexx99
BobTheBear
gleeful
Rico
ALPHWON
The Dice Man
Biefaller
F.B.I
ZeroVsHero
Nasic
Elido
xteenager
Subman(R)
Teapot
INTRIGUED
palerider
Mga
GOML
vollaufdienuesse
jcelite
LEMO
AndreiTM
codrutz11031994
HongKongFui
xiao
xXMoriShaXx
sevid
Radu
Gavy™
OviTron
NixxxoN
steele11
hihot200
Sioc
CypriaN
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
F.B.I
F.B.I

Brutal Error - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 12:14

yes aweosme its back
edit 200 post :)
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 15:00

me 201.

It remainds me a little story of a contest. who could tell the highest number as possible, would win.
So one guy begun saying an hyperbolic number, so high that it took a month to say it all.
Extremely tired, he thought he had won.
The following competitor, stood up and said: "plus one"
Back to top Go down
F.B.I
F.B.I

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 05 Oct 2010, 23:48

LOL that would of been funny
Back to top Go down
zoo512

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 04:29

nice that it didn`t last until friday at least
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 11:08

No
Back to top Go down
WinstonSmith

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 11:09

BE...Again !!! O.o

Happened 5 min. a go... ( !???! )

~WS~
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 12:24

*SIGH*

And brutal combo is not even working....

Motion Twin SUCK Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
xiao
xiao

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 07 Oct 2010, 12:48

Wonder how long this one is gonna last...
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 12:30

Seems the non-bl-tournament won't take place, BE on COM since hours. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 13:12

Looks like someone with k key knowledge didn't want this tournament to take place or decided to do some beta testing today :-)
Looking at the dates last BE was reported here almost about 4 months ago (thanks to MyBrute without BC pupilling!).
Back to top Go down
Biefaller
Biefaller

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 13:18

I thought this too.

Most of BL Members aren`t join for today!! And Just wondering completely BE!! Exactly on this day where all seems to be perfect for a non-BL day

Shocked

Hm. or on other side: Bad bad bad bad luck...
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/207171
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 13:22

Or maybe the guys who broke the k algorithm all used their bots in the same time
ive been hearing spanish And french people using bots
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 14:25

Com server is asking him self "i dont understand, why there are no BL registered today??? ah i know! it must be a Brutal Error!!!"

just for info i checked few minutes before the TM yesterday and the only registered BL was
http://chioke-kojo.mybrute.com/cellule
so we will have a new BL today if the tournament is running in background.

i am not sure, but at the End of december 2010 some BL owners did register their brutes in the limited-lvl week in FR and did ruin their plans as well. and if they think that some of these BL owners are COM owners, then i gess it is just taking revenge. Suspect

i was hoping for gova to go BL today Sad
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 14:58

xteenager wrote:
Or maybe the guys who broke the k algorithm all used their bots in the same time

This is the problem, the more people who figure out the algorithms to generate 'k' the more BE's there will be. I've spent a lot of time making sure to avoid causing BE's (It's very easy to cause one if you're not responsible, like whoever did it today)
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 15:47

This is sooooo fucking shit. I hate you MyBrute servers. The non-BL day must be postponed to the next day available!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 17:30

agree with Nixx, can't wait another whole month
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 19:29

niall0s wrote:
xteenager wrote:

This is the problem, the more people who figure out the algorithms to generate 'k' the more BE's there will be. I've spent a lot of time making sure to avoid causing BE's (It's very easy to cause one if you're not responsible, like whoever did it today)

Niall, You have mentioned you know some of the people who broke the K algorithm
Warn them or tell them to stop on their project and give them an altenrnate program(maybe and old version of the brutal borg, a demo for instance) to prevent this

I'm gonna try warning the one guy i know
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
BeRyLa
BeRyLa

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 20:16

BE :|
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 20:26

Everything is just conjecture now as to what may have caused the BE. I would doubt that BB or anyone caused this because of the "K". How many you now has the "K" verses the multitude who was running BC in it's heyday. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
zoo512

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 21:12

I think it's odd that every BE I remember happens on the weekend, so I doubt anyone is causing it. I don't believe in coincidence...
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 22:45

Well if it happens during the business hours they restart their server and that's it, probably unnoticed by the majority of players. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 22:45

i dont think that this BE is caused by a player either. but there is a big "BUT"
at the 1st of january 2011 as we had our first non-BL tourney planned (it was ecaxtly 3 months without any BE) i have noticed a short BE at 10H (it was for a few minutes) and after that Sioc wrote that the reason for it might have somthing to do with the BC server getting a reset at the beginning of every month.... which was perfectly a good and reasonable reason back then so i did not think that it was a coincidence , specialy that the tourney did continue to the end.

this time it is a more than 24 hours BE which happend to start at a saturday (usualy the long BE from BC times allways have started at Friday morning and ended at Monday morning) and at the same day of the planned Non-BL tourney. scratch
(seems like hitting a royal Flush against Quads on the River for me Suspect )

so i.e. i think this is somthing that only MT (Admins) can do.
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 22:50

Subman(R) wrote:
Everything is just conjecture now as to what may have caused the BE. I would doubt that BB or anyone caused this because of the "K". How many you now has the "K" verses the multitude who was running BC in it's heyday. Rolling Eyes

Anyone with the 'k' algorithm can cause a BE anytime they want. It just takes 1 person to flood and bring down the MT servers...

Last edited by niall0s on Mon 31 Jan 2011, 00:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zoo512

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 00:01

Oh well, I guess it'll come up when it comes up. On another note, has anyone else noticed that the rank in this forum is spelled "Hemoglobin", but in MyBrute, it's actually "Hemogoblin" ? Just thought it was interesting...
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Jan 2011, 00:08

Please don't start any off topic discussions here. This thread is already long enough. And yes IT IS known.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutal Error
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next