My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Brutal Error

Go down 
+53
Vexen
Rapsus
jayeeyee
Josué
PreGod
Picard
BeRyLa
fulzio
WinstonSmith
zoo512
Pege
Rippraff
Darkervictory
ckl
Flowerwall
niall0s
I Fail At MyBrute
kYuBi
Gelexx99
BobTheBear
gleeful
Rico
ALPHWON
The Dice Man
Biefaller
F.B.I
ZeroVsHero
Nasic
Elido
xteenager
Subman(R)
Teapot
INTRIGUED
palerider
Mga
GOML
vollaufdienuesse
jcelite
LEMO
AndreiTM
codrutz11031994
HongKongFui
xiao
xXMoriShaXx
sevid
Radu
Gavy™
OviTron
NixxxoN
steele11
hihot200
Sioc
CypriaN
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

Brutal Error - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 12:11

To all those who're exploiting the offline flash trick + HTTP requests please try to refrain pupilling faster than 1-2 pupils per second in order to avoid causing BEs.
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 12:32

Sioc wrote:
To all those who're exploiting the offline flash trick + HTTP requests please try to refrain pupilling faster than 1-2 pupils per second in order to avoid causing BEs.

I'm afraid the genie is out of the bottle now, this is the exact reason I was afraid to release BB without the 'k' algorithm being protected...

WinCombo has shown a way to bypass 'k' knowledge and do all the bad things I feared would happen Sad

Last edited by niall0s on Sun 20 Feb 2011, 14:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 14:47

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
So WinCOMBO is the EVIL???
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 14:52

Pege wrote:
So WinCOMBO is the EVIL???

Well, after BC stopped working there were no BEs, WC appears and a short time after BEs start again...

The method it uses to bypass 'k' is the evil, people can take that and make their own bots very easily (which at least 3 people I know of have now)

Basically people are hammering the site making loads of brutes without having to change IP.
Back to top Go down
GOML
GOML

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 15:17

as usual it's always a small minority that ruins it for everyone else... some people are just idiots. probably the beginning of the end unless these individuals can learn to show some freakin' restraint. Mad
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 16:00

GOML wrote:
as usual it's always a small minority that ruins it for everyone else... some people are just idiots. probably the beginning of the end unless these individuals can learn to show some freakin' restraint. Mad

Its weird that you say this considering you have a.... level 600+? brute... with how many pupils? What a Face

I think the problem is, some people simply dont use common sense enough. Why would you want to keep on leveling up and registering forever after getting BL, i will never understand... This behavior makes everyone else need to level up aswell. Only 1 brute who levels higher than the rest, pushes the rest to level higher aswell, and this is a chain. And the more people want to level up, the more loaded is the server and the more BE's.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 16:20

NixxxoN wrote:
Why would you want to keep on leveling up and registering forever after getting BL, i will never understand... This behavior makes everyone else need to level up aswell. Only 1 brute who levels higher than the rest, pushes the rest to level higher aswell, and this is a chain. And the more people want to level up, the more loaded is the server and the more BE's.
We're not speaking about XP pupils here.
We're speaking about people creating a huge amount of non XP pupils at an insane rate above the one that MT servers can sustain therefore causing BEs.

Going down to "only" about 1-2 pupils per second would not cause any BE, and that's for this Gentleman's agreement I'm asking these people if they do not want MyBrute to shut down.
Back to top Go down
Vexen

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 16:24

Sioc wrote:
NixxxoN wrote:
Why would you want to keep on leveling up and registering forever after getting BL, i will never understand... This behavior makes everyone else need to level up aswell. Only 1 brute who levels higher than the rest, pushes the rest to level higher aswell, and this is a chain. And the more people want to level up, the more loaded is the server and the more BE's.
We're not speaking about XP pupils here.
We're speaking about people creating a huge amount of non XP pupils at an insane rate above the one that MT servers can sustain therefore causing BEs.

Going down to "only" about 1-2 pupils per second would not cause any BE, and that's for this Gentleman's agreement I'm asking these people if they do not want MyBrute to shut down.
Why would people bother creating so many non-exp pupils?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 16:25

To get brutes with the IDs they're looking for, or eventually for the "fun" of taking down MT servers.
Back to top Go down
Vexen

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 16:29

Sioc wrote:
To get brutes with the IDs they're looking for, or eventually for the "fun" of taking down MT servers.
On forums and message boards they have this "copy the scrambled letters" system, and the e-mail varification system to avoid stuff like this. Why don't the MyBrute admins do something like this and make it a little harder to register?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 16:38

Vexen wrote:
On forums and message boards they have this "copy the scrambled letters" system, and the e-mail varification system to avoid stuff like this. Why don't the MyBrute admins do something like this and make it a little harder to register?
I think you should read a bit more in Cheats & Scripts section what all this is about ;-)
(and welcome to the Forum btw :-) )
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 16:43

make non exp, 2 per second? how can i do that?????
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 16:53

xteenager wrote:

lol, it's people who ask things like that and figure out the answer (which is trivial now thanks to WC) that are going to end MyBrute.

It's only a matter of time now before they shut it down IMHO
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 16:54

niall0s wrote:
xteenager wrote:

lol, it's people who ask things like that and figure out the answer (which is trivial now thanks to WC) that are going to end MyBrute.

It's only a matter of time now before they shut it down IMHO

Im no idiot to do it in com, and not more than 2 per sec
im asking if lets say i go on a rate of 1 per sec. it wont harm, besides i dont wanna use this in COM
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 17:02

xteenager wrote:

Im no idiot to do it in com, and not more than 2 per sec
im asking if lets say i go on a rate of 1 per sec. it wont harm, besides i dont wanna use this in COM

If you do it and 10 others do it that's 20 per second. I tested the limits a long time ago (when BC was not working) and I found that if I created more than 5 per second almost instant mini BE. To bring down the site didn't take much more than that...

Now that others know how to do mass creation the end is inevitable (or constant BE)

It was pretty silly of the WC team to release a bot without flood protection, even worse they just gave away how to do it outside of WC
Back to top Go down
Josué
Josué

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 17:18

So as I understand maybe we all are creating BEs
If COM dead. we'll recieve all the congrats for ours stupid behavior Evil or Very Mad

Brutal Error - Page 12 Xomen
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 17:28

niall0s wrote:
It was pretty silly of the WC team to release a bot without flood protection, even worse they just gave away how to do it outside of WC

Maybe they should make an update with the flood protection implemented??

Or even better, why not MT make some kind of flood protection on the servers to prevent BEs? Lets say, if you make a pupil on a brute, you can't make another until... 30 seconds later? That surely would prevent BE's and that would be a good tool against the "insanity" of some, lol
Back to top Go down
niall0s

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 18:33

and it's back, play nice now folks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 19:02

niall0s wrote:
and it's back, play nice now folks Very Happy

I fear its not enought to just say "play nice", maybe if we organize some "anti-flood campaign" we could fix this supposedly big problem that we have ahead.
Back to top Go down
zilbert
zilbert

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 19:15

I was able to get three fights in today. Brutal Error came back but I kept refreshing page and was able to get to the cell.
Back to top Go down
PreGod

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Feb 2011, 19:22

yes, works again - and i'm in tourney's final
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 13:15

NixxxoN wrote:
I fear its not enought to just say "play nice", maybe if we organize some "anti-flood campaign" we could fix this supposedly big problem that we have ahead.

That's how to say it .. rather than blaming the WC team for their effort to release a bot/script/program .. Just organize things just like NixxxoN said ..

LOL
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Feb 2011, 15:55

Laughing
Well, its just an idea, besides that, who cares about bots, if it can crash the server? Id rather have no bot then
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Mar 2011, 17:57

Woohoo cheers
Seems that the MT servers were overloaded and they made a major clean up

All you mybruters may resume with your brute lives Wink

Now start abusing the combo so it crashes again...
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 12:15

here we go again Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brutal Error   Brutal Error - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brutal Error
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next