My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Brute Registry!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

Brute Registry!? Empty
PostSubject: Brute Registry!?   Brute Registry!? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 04:02

(God Mods: Perhaps make this a sticky later on if a Brute Registry is seen as a good idea)

If you like to play MyBrute even when we have TM or BE (more often than not at the moment).... then register your brute here and enter a T/play in a T any time you want to :!: The off-line tool will be important to use of course. This way you will only need to find your brute's ID once and you will always have something to enter a T with.

I think we can give everyone a chance to register up to 12 brute's each. Simply provide the Brute name and ID (pass-worded brutes which have clear ownership only):

Here is an example of some of the entries I might want to register:
    1.) http://fynca.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 603064
    2.) http://stocklock1.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 953998
    12.) http://sioc-zeha.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 981275

After we all have registered our brutes (yes you can change your top 12 every so often) I can start a T any time I want to and you can easily enter any one of your top 12 brutes. Remember, I might have an Immortals T, or a Strength T, so your top 12 brutes don't have to be hyper-agiles Wink

I might even run "Registered Brutes only" T's :!:

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

Brute Registry!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brute Registry!?   Brute Registry!? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 05:52

You can automatically retrieve a lot of brutes IDs using the MyBrute Ranking DIY tool.
Maybe that would be of some help to build part of the database you would like to have.
(e.g. let it run for a while and download top-60'000 brutes IDs)
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

Brute Registry!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brute Registry!?   Brute Registry!? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 08:29

Sioc wrote:
You can automatically retrieve a lot of brutes IDs using the MyBrute Ranking DIY tool.
Maybe that would be of some help to build part of the database you would like to have.
(e.g. let it run for a while and download top-60'000 brutes IDs)

It is not so much me wanting to compile a DB, it is more about finding a way of keep our T's running. My idea is aimed more towards the participants rather than the brutes themselves. In case my idea isn't clear (and after 3 wines it probably still won't be Laughing ), let me try to explain the concept I had in mind a little better:

Here is a scenario:
    1.) It has been BE (or TM) for 3 days and we really want some T action :!:
    2.) Dice decides to run a T, Level 195, STR>=130... or whatever madness possesses me Wink
    3.) No problem! Pick one of the 2-3 Strength brutes you have registered and enter [who cares if it is level 1 and not one of the top 60,000 brutes :!: ( http://male-virgin.labrute.fr/cellule Very Happy )]
    4.) We get 8 entrants (16 or 32 if we develop a hardcore following Cool ) and some of us are still enjoying MyBrute, regardless of BE, TM, or no BC.

Ask me questions, I doubt I've expressed my concept too well... (one more glass of wine should help Laughing )

Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

Brute Registry!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brute Registry!?   Brute Registry!? Icon_minitimeThu 19 Aug 2010, 13:39

Actually your concept is great!
The only problem is that most of us use Sioc's tool to find a brute that fits criteria for a determined tourney, and in that case the id is still retrievable.
However registering 12 'top' brutes from your 'collection' is not a bad idea since one can use handmade brutes too.
I like it Wink
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Brute Registry!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brute Registry!?   Brute Registry!? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 22:07

i would be happy to povide such List BUT the soloution from Sioc is kind of better.

first you are counting on the absolutly worst case that we will have many long BE in the future which is not very optimistic from you Razz

we want to have fun but also try to win with our Entries. we dont want so many retirment at the beginning because the members see that their brute can not make it to the final because it was a bad choice.
and the best way to avoid this is to let every one realy search for the best choice for an Entrant in each Tourney.
and the only way to deal with this Problem while BE (which i asume will never last longer than 1 week) is to plan and announce the next tournament ideas 1 weak in front. it doesnt have to start in time but just so that every one can have enough time for finding the right brute and his ID. actualy Peges last Strength ,SPeed, Agility tour is agreat example for it. we all had enough time to find our best Entries because we knew what is the type and the lvl (555) of the next tournament.

for Example the last Daily Strength Tournament runned by Pege
it had 2 Brutes which had much less strength than all other Entries and made it as dominators to the final (it was me and sioc)
and as i remember i have chosen my Entry as the minimum requirement of strength 325 at lvl 555 and the max agility at lvl 555 that i could find.. but after the tour was over and till now that brute would never make it to the list of my Top 12 inspite of the fact that he was the best choice for that tour.

and i gess this example can easily apply on Immortal, Skills and all kinds of tours. so this idea might only be realy helpfull only for the agility tours imo. because everyone has his agility top3.
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

Brute Registry!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brute Registry!?   Brute Registry!? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 22:52

My Brute Registry idea is motivated by my own frustration at wanting to find (and fight) with brutes quickly. Especially during BE's and TM's finding a brute ID becomes time consuming from a T director perspective and if I don't know the brute well, it's impossible.

A lot of players (especially noobs) won't know how to find their brute ID even if it isn't TM or BE. Even experienced players don't seem that keen to use their brute ID and the off-line tool. I thought if I could encourage some players to do it once (i.e. find their ID's) it would make running T's during BE and T MUCH easier. The next step would be to push them into using the off-line tool Bounce

I honestly believe that BE problems (in particular) have nearly killed our T's. I was trying to find a way to keep T's going no matter what Twin Motion do to us! (except delete our brutes affraid )

Anyway, keep a record of your own brute ID's if you wish, I will for myself Wink
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Brute Registry!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brute Registry!?   Brute Registry!? Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 23:32

The Dice Man wrote:

I honestly believe that BE problems (in particular) have nearly killed our T's. I was trying to find a way to keep T's going no matter what Twin Motion do to us! (except delete our brutes affraid )
same feeling here.
if i have the choice i would fierce brute hammer MT team while they are inside my Net and then feed them to my dogs and then let my Bear eat my dogs while me and my wolf are eating Popcorn and watching it from diffrent seeds Twisted Evil
now seriosly i think now that BC is down we Also need a new Ideas for Prizes too so it can be more exciting agian. but what is as good as exp pupils in this game??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

Brute Registry!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brute Registry!?   Brute Registry!? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 11:42

what is the brute registry??i dont understand
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

Brute Registry!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brute Registry!?   Brute Registry!? Icon_minitimeTue 24 Aug 2010, 23:34

Radu wrote:
what is the brute registry??i dont understand

Don't worry too much about it Radu, my idea doesn't have much support anyway 🐰 It was an idea aimed at making sure we could easily run our T's even during BE and TM. Finding a brute's ID isn't necessarily easy during BE or TM and without the ID the off-line tool cannot be used.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brute Registry!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brute Registry!?   Brute Registry!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brute Registry!?
Page 1 of 1