My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer

Go down 
+46
Rapsus
Logical_Alex
matasx8
abat-lm
a947974
Rippraff
spagg68
BobTheBear
Bluesi
Hazihell
jayeeyee
ckl
C0D3
aslan
Picard
trh
Wutzi
Aletz
adatok
OviTron
Biceuri®
Sindiso
Tze
rettungssocke
trons
NixxxoN
Podalive
xteenager
Agireso
blazefire
vladivostoky
flipflip
edu1988
ALPHWON
Pege
pix
10b
Gavy™
CmIsUa
lord.neox
famatisse
F.B.I
vollaufdienuesse
ZeroVsHero
jcelite
Sioc
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 06:15

xteenager wrote:
why not make them bic-?
Doesn't change anything to the problem.
You can have up to 4 chars separated by a space or a trailing minus.
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 09:30

Sioc wrote:
Sorry, no clue why it does this on your computer.
A page reload should have fixed it.
What you could do is to minimize the probability of getting a name that was already used by using the same naming methodology as for the borgs (probability of getting a duplicate name with the methodology below is about 1 over 1'800 billion):

bice-XXXX-XXXX

and eventually erase the loop retrying new pupil names in order not to waste IPs (iirc that was a loop with an upper bound of 7).

how to change to names like borg?
Back to top Go down
adatok

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 14:26

hi guys!

Is it possible to run the pupilling script as .exe file without any parameters.txt?
Can I give the datas of parameters.txt in the pupillingbot.xml script?
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 15:25

adatok wrote:
hi guys!

Is it possible to run the pupilling script as .exe file without any parameters.txt?
Can I give the datas of parameters.txt in the pupillingbot.xml script?

Yes, you can implement input dialogs for example, that can ask the brutes to pupil and the process time taken (everytime you run it), but its far less practical lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Nov 2010, 21:09

Biceuri® wrote:
Define two temporary variables %TMP1% and %TMP2% that you populate with 4 random letters & numbers then define %PupilName% as bice-%TMP1%-%TMP2%
Back to top Go down
Biceuri®
Biceuri®

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 00:33

Sioc wrote:
Biceuri® wrote:
Define two temporary variables %TMP1% and %TMP2% that you populate with 4 random letters & numbers then define %PupilName% as bice-%TMP1%-%TMP2%

Sorry sioc, can you paste here a print screen of this, im not a pro yet this.
Another question after a while the script cant read the "XP_Pupils_List" and stop, any idea?

thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 12:10

i did put "nix-xxxxxxx" style pupil names before and it gave me some unknown bugs so i went back to all random and i have no problem now. xD
I dont really care about the pupil names anyway Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Dec 2010, 21:36

Biceuri® wrote:
Sorry sioc, can you paste here a print screen of this, im not a pro yet this.

Do not forget to define the two new variables TMP1 and TMP2:
Spoiler:
Biceuri® wrote:
Another question after a while the script cant read the "XP_Pupils_List" and stop, any idea?
If you can show me the error message that would help.
Otherwise I can only guess it could be due to a sharing violation in case you have opened the "XP_Pupils_List" with another application at the same time.

To all: I'm now using another script for pupilling (more specific to my particular needs) so indeed there may be a few glitches to take care of by playing around a bit with optimizing the Winautomation script.
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 23:19

just downloaded the latest version of the manage my pupils tool and when i click launch the application freezes and becomes unresponsive scratch
All the links in it and the other applications within it work too, only the Get IDs/Masters function won't work
It also gives me the proper errors e.g. i try to click launch without a specified txt file and it gives me that error

already tried to repair .net framework (i have version 4) and nothing....
I also clicked Tool -> About on the tool to make sure it was the latest version and got this scratch
Spoiler:

Any help will be apreciated!
Thanks in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 06:19

It's normal you get an error if you start the get masters without file...

About unresponsiveness, it may look as non responsive if you did not select the server corresponding to the pupils in your list. Be sure to select e.g. ES if your pupils are on ES, otherwise the tool will be very slow (retrying 10 times to download each brute that cannot be found on a server).
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 21:31

Sioc wrote:
It's normal you get an error if you start the get masters without file...

About unresponsiveness, it may look as non responsive if you did not select the server corresponding to the pupils in your list. Be sure to select e.g. ES if your pupils are on ES, otherwise the tool will be very slow (retrying 10 times to download each brute that cannot be found on a server).

That's my point, it gives the other errors if i forget something yet it doesn't start to get their ids and freezes
and i'm sure i've selected the right server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 20:50

ALPHWON wrote:
That's my point, it gives the other errors if i forget something yet it doesn't start to get their ids and freezes
and i'm sure i've selected the right server Very Happy
If you can send me your list of brutes that causes the problem I can maybe check what's going on.
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 22:36

Sioc wrote:
If you can send me your list of brutes that causes the problem I can maybe check what's going on.

It is doing it with various input files for different servers so i think that wouldn't make a difference No
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 10 Dec 2010, 22:41

No further input for your part = no solution from me because I cannot reproduce this problem.

EDIT: tried based on the list you sent me per PM and there was no problem at all. Looks like there's something else that is wrong with your computer. Try to run it on another computer.

Last edited by Sioc on Sat 11 Dec 2010, 06:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aletz

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 03:58

SIOC
I have a question ...
I open the FF just opens my router reconnect

You can give me a hand?
Please?

Only makes number 16

Help plis
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 06:44

Aletz wrote:

You can give me a hand?
Please?

Only makes number 16
You need to make a router reconnect batch file as written in the tutorial (point 5 of the script tutorial).
See:
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/creating-a-reconnectbat-file-t389.htm
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/faq-brutal-combo-answers-t8278.htm
Back to top Go down
Aletz

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 17:36

Sioc wrote:
Aletz wrote:

You can give me a hand?
Please?

Only makes number 16
You need to make a router reconnect batch file as written in the tutorial (point 5 of the script tutorial).
See:
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/creating-a-reconnectbat-file-t389.htm
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/faq-brutal-combo-answers-t8278.htm

But I have the RouterReconnect.bat well since and I just opened Firefox reopen the RouterReconnect.bat

Can you help me?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Dec 2010, 07:18

You should create a router reconnect bat file as explained in the links above in order to automatically reset your router so that you can change your IP. This is the difficult part.

If then after launching the router reconnect bat file the script goes on immediately and opens Firefox before you've changed IP then you should either add a "wait" statement (just copy-paste another such statement of the script and modify the number of seconds to wait) in the script just after launching the batch file or add a pause statement in the batch file itself.
Back to top Go down
Wutzi

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Dec 2010, 23:33

Hey Guys Im new so dont treat me too hard :),
everything works great,the script changes the ip and creats pupils
BUT it doesnt save the pupils´names in the XP_Pupils_List.txt Sad
it should do that or did i just missunderstand this ?^^
sorry for my bad english i hope you understand my problem
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 06:09

It saves only pupils that gave experience points.
If you don't get any XP pupils, it means either your router reconnect routine does not work properly:
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/before-testing-bots-please-do-the-following-t1675.htm
or your IP pool is depleted (see penultimate point of the FAQ below, and section "Why my pupils don't give any XP?"):
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t8278-faq-brutal-combo-answers
As a reminder, note that the script itself does NOT change IP. You have to put something in the RouterReconnect.bat file in order to change IP (see links above).
Back to top Go down
Wutzi

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 10:03

Yeah I swpapped the RouterReconnect.bat with one that worked fine for me but its very rare that a pupil gives me exp (about every 10th)so i guess its my IP pool >.<
/10 4,194,303 DE Start :79.192.0.0 End:79.255.255.255
So there is no other solution then switching to another ISP ? Sad

btw great forum thanks for the fast answers :)
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 18:05

Wutzi wrote:
So there is no other solution then switching to another ISP ? Sad
I fear no. You can maybe first check what IP range your new ISP provides using the fixedorbit service.
But that won't do it all, you should maybe ask as well your new ISP how they use their IP pools and which pools you would access. There's no rule, some ISP have a single pool for the whole country, some other a single sub-pool for a given geographical location, some other an even smaller pool for a conjunction of geographical location and internet subscription type, etc.
Back to top Go down
Podalive

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Dec 2010, 06:29

My bc is not training students in level 12 .DE ..

SIOC know anything about this?
Back to top Go down
trh
trh

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 00:34

I have the winaoutomation part working fine but also some problems with mybrute list manager. When i try to get a vertical list of XP_Pupils_List on decrypter imput the program gives error like this:COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Adsaz12

Here is the error log:

Code:
[Bu iletişim kutusu yerine JIT hata ayıklamayı çağırma
hakkında detaylı bilgi için bu iletinin sonuna bakın.

************** Özel Durum Metni **************
System.InvalidCastException: "COM" dizesinden 'Long' türüne yapılan dönüştürme geçerli değil. ---> System.FormatException: Giriş dizesi doğru biçimde değildi.
  konum: Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ParseDecimal(String Value, NumberFormatInfo NumberFormat)
  konum: Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToLong(String Value)
  --- İç özel durum yığını izlemesinin sonu ---
  konum: Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToLong(String Value)
  konum: MyBrute_ListManager.MainForm.ReadData(TheLine[]& sData)
  konum: MyBrute_ListManager.MainForm.TOOLS(Int64 TheTool)
  konum: MyBrute_ListManager.MainForm.Button6_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
  konum: System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
  konum: System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
  konum: System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
  konum: System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
  konum: System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
  konum: System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
  konum: System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
  konum: System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
  konum: System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
  konum: System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Yüklü Derlemeler **************
mscorlib
    Derleme Sürümü: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Sürümü: 2.0.50727.4952 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
MyBrute-ListManager
    Derleme Sürümü: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Sürümü: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Frigid/Desktop/MyBrute-ListManager.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Derleme Sürümü: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Sürümü: 8.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
    Win32 Sürümü: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
mscorlib.resources
    Win32 Sürümü: 2.0.50727.4952 (win7RTMGDR.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
Microsoft.VisualBasic.resources
    Derleme Sürümü: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Sürümü: 8.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic.resources/8.0.0.0_tr_b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.resources.dll
System.Windows.Forms.resources
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms.resources/2.0.0.0_tr_b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

************** JIT Hata Ayıklama **************
JIT hata ayıklamayı etkinleştirmek için, bu uygulamanın veya
bilgisayarın (machine.config) .config dosyasında
system.windows.forms bölümünde jitDebugging değeri ayarlanmış olmalıdır.
Ayrıca uygulama hata ayıklama etkin durumdayken derlenmiş
olmalıdır.

Örneğin:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

JIT hata ayıklama etkinken, işlenmemiş özel durumlar
bu iletişim kutusunda işlenmek yerine bilgisayarda kayıtlı
JIT hata ayıklayıcısına gönderilir.

[quote][/quote]

So what's wrong here?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Dec 2010, 06:09

Looks like I did a poor job with error handling.
Most likely there is a string value in place of the level, probably the standard output of the pupilling bot that I did not check thoroughly.

Can you paste here a few rows from the input list that produces the error in order to make it easier for me to debug the code?

I will try to correct this and release a new version by the end of the week when I will have a bit more time.
In the meantime keeping only the pupil name in the list would probably solve the problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next