COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer

Go down 
+46
Rapsus
Logical_Alex
matasx8
abat-lm
a947974
Rippraff
spagg68
BobTheBear
Bluesi
Hazihell
jayeeyee
ckl
C0D3
aslan
Picard
trh
Wutzi
Aletz
adatok
OviTron
Biceuri®
Sindiso
Tze
rettungssocke
trons
NixxxoN
Podalive
xteenager
Agireso
blazefire
vladivostoky
flipflip
edu1988
ALPHWON
Pege
pix
10b
Gavy™
CmIsUa
lord.neox
famatisse
F.B.I
vollaufdienuesse
ZeroVsHero
jcelite
Sioc
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
CmIsUa
CmIsUa

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 22:23

Thankzzz Sioc... works like a charm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
10b

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 07:39

I did everything posted above, I have all my DE pupils on a BC database, but when I try to launch fights in BC 1.3 nothing happens. My DE opponents just aren't there for some reason.

Spoiler:

Could someone tell me how to sort things out?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 08:49

DE opponents aren't shown by BC.
Most likely you made a mistake while encoding your DE pupils.
They should be of the form: "pupil_name;DE" in the Decrypter.

Check as well you have the correct password otherwise BC won't be able to train.
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 09:20

Sioc wrote:
DE opponents aren't shown by BC.
Most likely you made a mistake while encoding your DE pupils.
They should be of the form: "pupil_name;DE" in the Decrypter.

Check as well you have the correct password otherwise BC won't be able to train.

That maybe the problem. I've used a .txt containing: pupilname;password on each line. This way the decrypter and the insertion in the db worked flawlessly. I did try to use a .txt with same form you described(pupillname; server) but the decrypter showed error: wrong format file(for all lines). Then , when I tried to insert them in the db, Sql returned error 3000(or 30000) and none of the pupils were inserted.
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 09:43

To be more specific on the sql error code(30000):

Error: La colonne 'DE' ne se trouve dans aucune table de la liste FROM ou figure dans une spécification de jointure et se trouve en dehors de la portée de cette spécification ou figure dans une clause HAVING mais ne se trouve pas dans la liste GROUP BY. S'il s'agit d'une instruction CREATE ou ALTER TABLE, alors 'DE' n'est pas une colonne de la table cible.
SQLState: 42X04
ErrorCode: 30000
Error occured in:
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'd4ec4522d419491e950110',DE,'')
Back to top Go down
pix
pix

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 09:57

Same problem for me Mad

It shows me how many pupils in db, but when i try to launch fight nothing happens.
Nothing is shown when i click "Adversaires par niveau". Sad

Spoiler:

I've added them correctly with Eumigen's Decrypter/Squirrel without an error and replaced the "data" folder with the SQL inserts

Sioc, maybe know how to sort this out?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 13:08

You didn't follow one step correctly.

10b:
This:

Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'd4ec4522d419491e950110',DE,'')

is definitely wrong.
Server name DE should be encrypted in the name with the Decrypter.
Read again my procedure & Eumigen's topic.

pix:
As already written, BC 1.3 doesn't show DE opponents.
Be sure you're importing in BC 1.2.02 then running fights with BC 1.3.00.

All:
If you follow *carefully* the procedure I have described you will have it working.
If you encounter one problem it means there's something you've done differently.
Read again the procedure. Every detail counts.
Back to top Go down
pix
pix

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 16:06

I don't know what i'm doing wrong Sad

importing to SQL, Run SQL to the 1.2.02 "data\db" path, copy the "data"-folder to 1.3...
Run 1.3 and nothing Sad

Don't know how you've managed it Mad
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 16:52

The DE Brutes you must encrypted with Decrypter!

First then you can import that to the DB!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
pix
pix

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 17:06

Pege wrote:

yeah yeah, i've done that!

I don't know what BC is doing, but when i start combat it fills the green bar and doing nothing then:x
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 20:40

cheers cheers cheers I've made it! Works great! Thank you Sioc. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
pix
pix

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Oct 2010, 20:48

Maybe you can tell me/us how you got it work?

I still have the problem that it doesn't start to train!Sad
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 05:54

Were you using Sioc's Winautomation script for decrypting your brutes? I wasn't. I've just tried to do the same thing like when you decrypt pupils from other servers. That won't work.

Just read Sioc' tutorial again. You need:
-winautomation;
-squirrel 3;
-mb(sioc's winautomation pupiling script)-I wasn't using it for pupiling but the next script uses it and I didn't want to waste time making to many changes;
-DE decrypter(there is a winautomation job in the folder! That is the correct way to decrypt your DE pupils. You simply insert your list of pupils in the input.txt and start the script in winautomation. It will do it for you. I decrypted 1100 pupils last night and it took me about 80 minutes)
-bc 1.2.02 fresh db tp insert your decrypted pupils;
-bc 1.3( copy the db from bc 1.2.02 and put it in bc 1.3): to start your training.

And make sure you edit the decrypting job in line 4 if I'm not mistaken.(put you on path to the mb folder or it won't find needed files).
Hope it helpes! :)
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 06:49

pix wrote:
Pege wrote:

yeah yeah, i've done that!

I don't know what BC is doing, but when i start combat it fills the green bar and doing nothing then:x

It looks like my first problem!

Can you post here a row from your importfile?

Only one row from your sql file!
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 11:03

Just one question .. BC 1.3 doesn't update the date after each combats, isn't it ?!
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 11:21

Gavy™ wrote:
Just one question .. BC 1.3 doesn't update the date after each combats, isn't it ?!

Which date? THe date when the pupil was created? No!

The date when you have last run for train? Yes, but only in data/db/...

Other date?

Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 11:33

Pege wrote:
Gavy™ wrote:

Which date? THe date when the pupil was created? No!

The date when you have last run for train? Yes, but only in data/db/...

Other date?

Yup . the date for training ... Coz whenever I re-run training after inserting another bunch of brute .. I notice that it's still slow ..
And another thing is the update of levels and ID's after training .. not all of em' was populated with level and ID after training ..

or it's only in .DE pupils ?!
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 16:55

No, that's a known general bug that came with BC 1.3+.
Back to top Go down
pix
pix

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 17:36

Thx 10b, but i do it like you! :)

@Pege, you mean this?
Insert into Brutes (Name,Level,Password) Values(X'c8e81327d44d1711e07a66205ee9',5,'');

The link to my db (1.2.02 fresh db) is right, because SQL gives me an error when its not there.

Here's a screen of my SQL, input file and my BrutalCombo (1.3.00 with imported db from 1.2.02) with the green Bar:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 18:53

I guess it doesn't work with non password protected pupils because BC HTTP login requests will fail. Sorry.
(to be confirmed)
Back to top Go down
pix
pix

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 20:05

I've tried that too sioc :silent:

I don't know why it's not working
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 20:26

My pupils aren't password protected. Looks like all fights are done but when I check brutes by level in the database, there is a mess. Most of them are shown as lvl 1. Of course, the important thing is the fact that fights ARE DONE.

Last edited by 10b on Mon 04 Oct 2010, 20:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 20:49

@pix: Which is the format your using to write the pupils in the input.txt?
If you dont have a password, just put your pupils names on each line and nothing else(no lvl, no ";").
If you do have a password, edit the job in Winautomotion and put your own password instead of "thisismypassword", but the same file format as above.

I know this advice is kind of silly, but you seem to be mistaken in this sort of small things.
Back to top Go down
pix
pix

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 20:59

You mean in my text editor under format? There i have line break
I'll try that tomorrow and will tell you. Thanks 10b and the others for your help!:)
Back to top Go down
10b

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Oct 2010, 21:02

pix wrote:
You mean in my text editor under format? There i have line break
I'll try that tomorrow and will tell you. Thanks 10b and the others for your help!:)

No problem! Come back with good news. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next