COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer

Go down 
+46
Rapsus
Logical_Alex
matasx8
abat-lm
a947974
Rippraff
spagg68
BobTheBear
Bluesi
Hazihell
jayeeyee
ckl
C0D3
aslan
Picard
trh
Wutzi
Aletz
adatok
OviTron
Biceuri®
Sindiso
Tze
rettungssocke
trons
NixxxoN
Podalive
xteenager
Agireso
blazefire
vladivostoky
flipflip
edu1988
ALPHWON
Pege
pix
10b
Gavy™
CmIsUa
lord.neox
famatisse
F.B.I
vollaufdienuesse
ZeroVsHero
jcelite
Sioc
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
trh
trh

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 21:09

Hi,

This bot makes list of xp pupils for two .com masters for me. How can i separate them. For 50000 pupils ist realy hard to split. I want a single list for each master how to do that?
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 22:18

Assuming your pupilslist.txt has the master's name in it just open the file with excel and sort it by master Wink
Back to top Go down
trh
trh

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 23:42

Yes.. after an hour to find out how to do it i finaly did it.. Excel works fine for that..anyway..

Thanks ALPHWON cheers
Back to top Go down
jayeeyee
jayeeyee

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 08:50

Does anyone know how to configure WinAutomation to stop once a specific amount of valid XP pupils are made? For example, I want to make only 100 pupils that gives XP. Once the 100th pupil is created, WinAuto will end.. pretty simple as that as far as me explaining it. Configuring the script to do that might be a different story. Razz

Kudos,
Jay
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 23:52

trh wrote:
Yes.. after an hour to find out how to do it i finaly did it.. Excel works fine for that..anyway..

Thanks ALPHWON cheers

LOL you should check your pm box Wink
but i'm glad you sort it cheers
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 05:47

jayeeyee wrote:
Does anyone know how to configure WinAutomation to stop once a specific amount of valid XP pupils are made? For example, I want to make only 100 pupils that gives XP. Once the 100th pupil is created, WinAuto will end.. pretty simple as that as far as me explaining it. Configuring the script to do that might be a different story. Razz
You can have a look here: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t10032p285-com-fr-es-de-browser-pupilling-script-com-fr-es-de-server-free-bc-trainer#157098
Back to top Go down
abat-lm

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 14:41

i dont know how to training them. :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
abat-lm

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 17:46

soic.
i follow all the step you write......i make a db,then open BC it shows:

INFO *******************************
INFO 14 brutes au total
INFO * null: 14 brutes
INFO *******************************

so what should i do ? i need more picture about BCtraining.i mean my english is bad .that's perfect if you send more picture in your topic.
please. thank you soic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abat-lm

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Mar 2011, 16:13

thanks soic. BC is working now.

i've seen your all topic.now i know how to use BC. :)

i just want thank you.you are a superman!
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 20:21

Hello sioc
the bot Is not working on the new Firefox v4
Can you tell me why?
i edited where the click is, but still, opens the brute tab, 2 secs, opens the same brute other tab, so on
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 20:35

I don't use FF 4 due to the fact that many addons are not properly supported yet (e.g. Greasemonkey & Oontack Tools, Quick Locale Switcher, etc.). So my best advise would be to stay away from FF 4 at the moment.

However if you really want to use FF 4 my guess would be that FF 4 Window names / classes do differ from FF 3.x ones. Best is to run through the Winautomation script manually step by step in order to determine which step is not compatible with FF 4.
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 17:30

Hi all,

I use the pupilling script and it works fine Very Happy
Now I want to change the connection to my UMTS stick and I create a new .exe and reconnect file.
The reconnect works fine and I get allways a new IP.
When I start the the exe, the reconnect works and then starts the MyBrute-XPPupil.exe. I see the Dos file for a while and then it opens for a second time. After that nothing more happens Sad the FF doesn't open.
After 80 seconds the reconnect starts again and then the MyBrute-XPPupil.exe starts for two times.
In the MyBrute-XPPupil.txt file is the message "BETM" and in the PupillingBot.txt is the message "Finished loop 1 at 25.03.2011 18:02:54 (duration was 80 seconds, there was a BE/TM)."
and no pupil will be creat.
With a normal DSL connection the Bot works alright!
Can anybody help me or have a tip?

EDIT: what's the meaning of BETM?

thanking you in anticipation,
Carsten
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 17:59

BETM means "Brutal Error / Technical Maintenance", i.e. either there is no internet connection or the brute cells could not be downloaded due to Motion Twin server unavailability / daily technical maintenance on the selected server.

About the 80 seconds, you can change this parameter in the configuration file of the script if you want to pupil faster.

Looks like you have connection problems with your UMTS stick, i.e. either you cannot reset your IP correctly, you should increase the delay, or any other internet problem. Check you can access the web manually after a UMTS stick router reconnect.

Imo your problem has nothing to do with the script itself, but with Windows/UMTS/Internet/ISP settings.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 21:14

Hello sioc
on fr and com different places the "Write name here" box
How can i edit them both?
im pupiling 1 slot com 1 slot fr same time
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 21:23

Add IF conditions for the Send Mouse Click event.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 21:26

Sioc wrote:
Add IF conditions for the Send Mouse Click event.

Im bit thick
how can i do that?
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 Mar 2011, 21:38

had a try
Couldn't get it

Can you explain how please sioc?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 06:23

You know which server you want to pupil because this is in the variable "%Server%".

The code to add for the mouse click event at row 58 is almost a copy-paste of what's there at rows 20 to 30, or at rows 104 to 133.

You can look here, more precisely here.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 11:18

I have watched, but precisely, how can i do the if
If image doesnt exist or text? or what?
sorry as i said im inexperienced in this
Back to top Go down
spagg68
spagg68

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 11:41

Sioc wrote:
BETM means "Brutal Error / Technical Maintenance", i.e. either there is no internet connection or the brute cells could not be downloaded due to Motion Twin server unavailability / daily technical maintenance on the selected server.

About the 80 seconds, you can change this parameter in the configuration file of the script if you want to pupil faster.

Looks like you have connection problems with your UMTS stick, i.e. either you cannot reset your IP correctly, you should increase the delay, or any other internet problem. Check you can access the web manually after a UMTS stick router reconnect.

Imo your problem has nothing to do with the script itself, but with Windows/UMTS/Internet/ISP settings.

thanks for the quick answer sioc,

i also think it's a problem with the connection :-(
so i sit on the couch and thinking....
Now it's work Very Happy
What have I done!
The XP-Pupil.exe doens't work with the Modem (RAS) connection.
So I change to a router (NDIS) conection, nothing works...
I read a lot about compression over UMTS. Download a small tool to deactivate the compression and the XP Pupil.exe works!
But I don't find a way to reconnect the NDIS connection Mad
So I test any settings and find the solution.
I use both connections!
I reconnect the RAS connenction to get a new IP and pupil over the NDIS connection. I must only insert a wait after the reconnect in the pupilling.exe.

thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 17:16

i,ve reinstaled winautomation and i,ve set it up and when it starts i have a error : you must pass the master, pupil and server arguments
press any key to exit
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 17:49

i guess i didn;t edited somethin wrigth, but i on't know wahat?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 18:48

Your borked up something at row 68 in the script.
    COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 A78

The error message you're talking about appears when you do not input command line arguments to "MyBrute XP Pupil".
Don't modify the script if you don't know what you're doing, or at least don't expect support from me in that case ;-)
Back to top Go down
Logical_Alex
Logical_Alex

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Apr 2011, 19:52

In the Command Line Argument it wasn,t specified %Master%,%PupilName%,%Server%.
Thanks for u,re support
Back to top Go down
Rapsus

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 06:10

sioc could help me with my error?
COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 Error12
please 😢
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer   COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COM/FR/ES/DE browser pupilling script + COM/FR/ES/DE server-free BC trainer
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next