My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

*** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***

Go down 
+4
sevid
xteenager
The Dice Man
Rico
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

*** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Empty
PostSubject: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 19:17

it is kind of diffrent than the usual Tournament Structurs and this what makes it Interesting. it gives all Members the chance to have fun and win even without having a monster Brute. cheers

Entries Rules:
the Level of Fighting will be 300.
Every Entry require 2 Brutes. clones are not allowed
First Brute: is a Brute of your Choice with any Type and any Server you want.
Second Brute: will be a new Handmade Brute and the Name of the new hand Made Brute will have this Form:
"Forumotion user Name"-"a Word which will be provided by me after the sign ups are completed"-"Number between 1 and 15"
Example:
Spoiler:
once you have created the new 15 handmade Brutes you will have to pick one from them to Sign up with. And it must be Passworded and in COM server.
all you need for Signing UP at first is the first Brute in Your Team and then you will get a PM from me for Name Information about your second Brute

Tornamant Structure:
Spoiler:

Fighting System in the Groups:
now every Entry will fight every Opponent in the same Group with 5 Matches:
the Match is 4 single fights (one Brute vs one Brute) and 1 Match as team Fight (2 Brutes vs 2 Brutes).
the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th fights are single Fights (one Brute vs One Brute)
in the first 2 fights is where the first Entry gets to choose the Opponnet and in the 3rd and 4th the second Entry will choose the Opponent. you can choose which brute will fight your first Brute and Which Brute will fight your secound Brute.
Example:
Spoiler:

Which Entry will make it to the Quarter Finals:
- the best Entry in a Group is the Entry with the most Numbers of wins (maximum is 3 wins).
Exception:
Spoiler:

Fighting System after Quailfikations:
in the Quarter, Semi, and Final is as a single Match between 2 Entries as it is explained above.

Now comes the fun Part: after the Group Qualifikations, the winner of a Group or a QuarterFinal or a SemiFinal gets to replace his weak Brute of his Choice from the 2 Brutes of the Opponent he knockt out of the Tournament this could be also a Brute from the 3rd or 4th Entry who lost in his Group and the 2nd in that Group gets to replace his weak Brute also from the remaining brutes who lost in his Group too.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rico on Thu 02 Sep 2010, 12:37; edited 34 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 21:19

Sweet, I'm in :!:

I'll try out one of my sioc's http://sioc-cialqb.mybrute.com/cellule ID:792727 (a bit like rkeuse Wink )

Last edited by The Dice Man on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 17:00; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 22:09

get thfpn in there
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 22:11

we played this before ^^ (handmade with special name)
i like it ^^
i'm IN
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 22:22

xteenager wrote:
get thfpn in there

I'm kind to you xteen, I could have had stocklock1 in there ahead of you (Rico could have beaten both of us though with Jiuz Laughing )

Last edited by The Dice Man on Thu 26 Aug 2010, 08:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 22:27

The Dice Man wrote:
xteenager wrote:
get thfpn in there

I'm kind to you xteen, I could have had stocklock1 in there ahead of you (Rico could have beaten both of though with Jiuz Laughing )
\

if u want stocklock1 to join, i got no prob at all
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeWed 25 Aug 2010, 22:30

xteenager wrote:
The Dice Man wrote:
xteenager wrote:
get thfpn in there

I'm kind to you xteen, I could have had stocklock1 in there ahead of you (Rico could have beaten both of though with Jiuz Laughing )
\

if u want stocklock1 to join, i got no prob at all

No, all is well. I will get plenty of chances to win a T with stocklock1 sometime. You have been trying with thfpn for quite awhile. Good luck Bounce
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 00:34

The Dice Man wrote:
xteenager wrote:
get thfpn in there

no no jiuz has won allready and now its your turn guys with thfpn and stocklock1. and btw in this Tour if you lose with thfpn or stocklock the winner will fight with them in his next rounds so they will reach the Final anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 00:39

sevid wrote:
i like it ^^
i'm IN
yep we did similar tour but this Tournament has much more to offer than that.
thats why i need you to sign up with your first Brute Entry and then we will start with the handmade Brute.
if i were you i will choose Ped Very Happy

Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 04:07

I add with :
http://yt48.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
A problem i have , idk how to get my id, can anyone tell me how to do it?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 04:32

S4nt0S wrote:
I add with :
http://yt48.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
A problem i have , idk how to get my id, can anyone tell me how to do it?
no Problem it is ID: 707767
for next Time go to your Brutes cell, press Ctrl + U , and then press ctrl + F , then type "idi" and the Nr after the IDI is your ID
Back to top Go down
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 04:47

http://baddihew.meinbrutalo.de/cellule | 12519
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 07:14

Rico wrote:
sevid wrote:
i like it ^^
i'm IN
yep we did similar tour but this Tournament has much more to offer than that.
thats why i need you to sign up with your first Brute Entry and then we will start with the handmade Brute.
if i were you i will choose Ped Very Happy

ofcourse http://ped-pazji6p8.mybrute.com/cellule Razz
Back to top Go down
Rouchien
Rouchien

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeThu 26 Aug 2010, 10:00

http://sioc-phabra.mybrute.com/cellule - 262617
is this brute ok rico? http://rouchien7588.mybrute.com/cellule if not then http://rouchien-god-15.mybrute.com/cellule

Last edited by Rouchien on Sun 29 Aug 2010, 00:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 07:09

come on Guys , i think there is at least 12-16 Members in Forumotion who have interest in a crazy Tournament like this. or are the old days of Mybrute now over??? Sad
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 02:22

OK we are 7 Entries and since there is not enough interest right now i will start the Tour with 8 Entries. so we need only one more Entry to start.
i will send the Names for the Equal chance brutes in PMs to all Entries now so we can start.
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 02:39

count me in

I'll enter http://slver73ez.mybrute.com/cellule ID- 234829

Last edited by steele11 on Tue 31 Aug 2010, 11:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 02:54

great now we have 8 Entries and all of you were sent a PM about the Name of the handmade Brutes you have to use.
and the sooner you all will choose and Post your 2nd brutes the sooner we can start Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 08:11

OK i hope all got their Name for handmades in PM and once you pick one out of the 15 you will create Please Post the Link here.
after long time experimenting which one is the best out of my 15 brutes i have choosen this one as my handmade:
http://rico-equal-14.mybrute.com/cellule ID 393726
not very good one but she will do i hope Very Happy

Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 08:53

http://sevid-equal-15.mybrute.com/cellule
its my handmade
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 09:24

im the suckiest brute ever

http://xteen-equal-14.mybrute.com/cellule

i won last equal chance, but this time, impossible to me No
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 09:44

xteenager wrote:
im the suckiest brute ever

http://xteen-equal-14.mybrute.com/cellule
i won last equal chance, but this time, impossible to me No

i know you might be the unluckiest Member here. but this tour is not about Luck, but more about experiance in Mybrute too.

lets say thpn will win all of his fights which is very realistic. then you only need a teammate brute that can help thfpn in the team fights and that alone garantee you winning 2 out of 3 Fights in every Match...
and once you make it to the next round you can replace him with one brute you beat in your Group. so i hope there will be no bad luck for you here.
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 10:47

Looks like we have BE right now.... I'll confirm my choice a little later. I have 4 bad brutes to choose between Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 11:07

Well we dont have to wait for the BE in COM to clear if it will last more than 24 hours..

so all of you can create the handmade Brutes in DE Server in case the BE will stay on today.
but except me, sevid and xteen who allready posted our Entries from COM server. Good thing i immediatly checked the IDs beefore the BE started Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitimeTue 31 Aug 2010, 11:30

Fortunately I had my 4 candidates on the screen before BE. I think I'll go with #12 :!:

http://dice-equal-12.mybrute.com/cellule ID:113405

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***   *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups *** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Sign Ups ***
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next