My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Chunko Beardache

Go down 
+9
NixxxoN
Teethymo
Rippraff
Tama
Rico
mantis33
steele11
grizzlism
xteenager
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tama
Tama

Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 20:01

Ok, thanks for the picture Teethy.
I agree with the first sentence. The remaining is really lacking. Too academic, I would say. Ok for the blocking brute, it is difficult to think differently. But, when you have lots of strength, the knife (very heavy weapon!) is an excellent weapon. Furthermore, if you haven't enough accuracy, all your stats points in force are likely to be wasted. And the knife has the particularity to be very accurate. If you have 6e sens ok it is better to have long weapons but why is it in the same pack as untouch and agi?

For Chunko, I have never said the path with hercu / feline wasn't the best. I just said that he should try other possible choices when he still can. And after all, you only really know when you have tried. He may have voleur, martial arts and increvable elsewhere! A build may be efficient and hybrid, you don't necessarily need to overspecialize. My kitty has armure and during my choices I prefered tornade de coups over bouclier, for example.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 20:43

hmm but you can't argue that the success of Hello Kitty lies anywhere but in the imo/vital/armor combo. Everything else about that brute is a huge mess. Having perseverant with massue is a bit of a lucky break - but would work so much better with any of the other heavy weapons. the knife/sword/spear/baton merely serve her as a vehicle for the essential choc - lord knows she doesn't do any damage with them. Ideally all those extra weapons are wasted levels.

If you want to talk about hello kitty and her past destinies (I think you should!) you should make another thread just for her Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 21:08

Mostly agreed with everything Tama has to say. In my view, there are three essential elements in combat: offense, defense, and weakening your opponent's strengths. A good brute should have two means of doing each one. For instance, on defense you can have good blocking, or lots of endurance and protection, or avoiding blows, or healing them, but you really need to only do two of them well. Offense consists of landing many blows, doing lots of damage, using special attacks like bomb/hammer. Weakening your opponent is basically anti-weapon, anti-pet, and the net.

For Chunko, he's got defense in damage avoidance (agility/untouch) and offense in strength, weakening in choc. If he loses that weapon, however, he's in trouble. This much is obvious. If he loses choc, he'll have to replace that with something, and that's not too hard. If he gives up his feline agility, though, he loses his damage avoidance as he'll only have an agility of 6 or so, and he won't be getting feline agility in some other path as it's rare to have two stat boosters. Without feline, untouchable is much less useful.

So given that he wants to keep untouchable, he'd be a fool to turn down feline agility and the 6 agility points between the two. Especially since the weapons he's offered are not spectacular. If you want to get radical with this destiny, the best spot is to take Peau.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 21:22

Yeah the core of kitty's success is in imo/vital/armor. But I would add choc. Huge mess hum... Maybe for the weapons. Spear is useful. Baton I just took it lvl 19 to have one more weapon to finish hemo (I envy brutes who win lvl 30 at least they can explore their destiny). Knife I wanted to avoid it but it keeps coming back so I finally took it.

Ok, I'll do a thread just for her... But all her paths are in my head (and not in excel -I'm too lazy-) so I don't know it very accurately. Grosso modo, what you estimated wasted is generaly necessary to have a path with good abilities.

But when you condamn all these weapons, you forget 2 things : vandalisme and voleur. With just one weapon you can win a match against a vandale (everybody does not have martial arts). And I prefer to have an opponent who steals my baton over one who steals my flail.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Sep 2010, 21:45

chunko getting taught as sience, i hate that No Razz

anyway im not giving up feline even if i get flail+ anything else, chunko is as important as my noise

but, i might take reinforcements in iron rank Wink
but u guys talk too soon
chunko still 14, very low level to judge imo
lets wait till 17-18
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 14:39

Tama wrote:
Yeah the core of kitty's success is in imo/vital/armor. But I would add choc. Huge mess hum... Maybe for the weapons. Spear is useful. Baton I just took it lvl 19 to have one more weapon to finish hemo (I envy brutes who win lvl 30 at least they can explore their destiny).

As forum member Puppywhirl pointed out elsewhere, you don't have to re-rank immediately when you win a tourney. Just don't quit the tourney, and you can keep on training and leveling up to see what your destiny is above your current level. I've done that with two brutes now and it's quite interesting. It's a really nice trick if you have worries about a choice you took and you're just a few points away from the next level -- you can go ahead and level up and look at it, and push the button to get the next rank anytime you want.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Sep 2010, 16:10

Yeah, I know it but when you are in the top 100, it is heart-breaking to continue leveling up when you have already won the tourney.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 11:36

DAMN!

baton or 3 hp

choose the hp

107 hp now

Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 08:52

F*ck

level 16 choices,
hachet :cheeers: and 3 str

guess what i choose?
the auto translate translated the hacet to weird name so i choose 3 str affraid

DAMN IT
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 15:06

xteenager wrote:
F*ck

level 16 choices,
hachet :cheeers: and 3 str

guess what i choose?
the auto translate translated the hacet to weird name so i choose 3 str affraid

DAMN IT

I think hachet is bad. Good choice +3 str
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 15:35

lance damage with chunko avg was 34
so hachet has more damage which maybe in the 40-50's?

Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 19:08

xteenager wrote:

damage isnt all that matters
hachet has a high chance of getting blocked by shield
and doesnt do "6th sense" like lance does
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 19:53

xteenager wrote:

Str was 100% the right Choice, because haches is kind of heavy weapon and when chunco hold it he wont be realy untoutchabe anymore and might get owned by clubs or such weapons just after he attacks with hachet.
i have untoutchable with 28 agi lvl 19 and he rucks without weapons + hammer Skill , but once he take the Morningstar, hachet or clubs , i just pray that they can disarm him immediatly Very Happy

this is for xteen , look how hachet work with 24agi untoutchable vs gi 13:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/81351274?chk=9237
so if the Opponent had 18 agi i would have lost because of hachet Wink
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 19 Sep 2010, 19:58

oh, so now 27 str and 16 agi at 16

starting to think old destiny with 25 agi and 22 str and without shield better

anyway

some time till fight refresh and lets hope he win 18/20 fights
yes i just bought him 600 jetons :)
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 09:57

guys
NEW confuse!!!

net or 3 hp?

chunko hp is 108

i think net

and im REALLY thinking sang chaud + baton was better destiny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 09:58

kitty can u show some fights of ur Muxxu
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 10:08

I also think you should choose net, especially if you don't have any means to deal with pets.

My kitty is currently level 7, you will be quite bored^^. Defense is not always a spectacle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 10:09

Tama wrote:
I also think you should choose net, especially if you don't have any means to deal with pets.

My kitty is currently level 7, you will be quite bored^^. Defense is not always a spectacle.

ill w8 until he/she level
by the way can u show his paths
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 10:21

Hum, I have already said that I'm too lazy to write all her levels. Consequently, I just remember the "main path" I decided.

But I will start her own topic if you want Wink
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:36

WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!

chunko gets the skill he needs the MOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHAT!

MARTIAL ARTS AT 18 !!!!!

but his agi is too low dont u think?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:49

i kind of lost his link , can you post one of his Fights please.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:52

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/83261997?chk=0f3d

his original dest. is 22 str,25 agi at 16
with no net,shield or martial arts
but with an extra baton and sang chaud

what u think? this current better than old?
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:56

I would say current better than old.

You have enough str but your brute doesn't give an untouch feeling.

Maybe you should invest in agi, yeah.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:58

im sure hell win now
but when he does
im gonn try the old path
to see what he gets at 17 and 18 since he never passed 16

then if it was bad,maybe move back to this one

but im an agi mania, i love agi more
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:49

yes i gess i am with tama as i am almost like xteen , an Agi mania too Very Happy
he deffinitly does not act like an Untouchable Sad

but i would try the path of ExtaThickSkin at lvl 7
and Renforts at lvl 12
next, then in Berserk you can decide wich is the best out of the 4 paths

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunko Beardache   Chunko Beardache - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunko Beardache
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Brutes Threads & Destiny Analysis-
Jump to: