HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

  *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Mon 20 Sep 2010, 22:01

The Dice Man vs Sevid:
seeds: ( 17272938 17272939 17272940 17272941 17272942)

http://sioc-cialqb.mybrute.com/cellule ID 792727 vs http://ped-pazji6p8.mybrute.com/cellule ID 702875
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=ped-pazji6p8&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=sioc-cialqb&seed=17272938&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation No
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=ped-pazji6p8&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=sioc-cialqb&seed=17272939&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation No (very unlucky to lose that fight)
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=ped-pazji6p8&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=sioc-cialqb&seed=17272940&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation Cool
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=ped-pazji6p8&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=sioc-cialqb&seed=17272941&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation No
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=ped-pazji6p8&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=sioc-cialqb&seed=17272942&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation No (another really unlucky loss... argh!)
sevid wins


http://thfpn.mybrute.com/cellule ID 953998 vs http://slver73ez.mybrute.com/cellule ID 234829
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=slver73ez&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=thfpn&seed=172729438&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation Cool
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=slver73ez&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=thfpn&seed=172729439&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation Cool
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=slver73ez&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=thfpn&seed=172729440&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation No
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=slver73ez&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=thfpn&seed=172729441&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation Cool
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=slver73ez&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=thfpn&seed=17272942&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation No
Dice wins

The Dice Man vs Sevid :
Team Fight: seeds: ( 17272948 17272949 17272950 17272951 17272952)

http://sioc-cialqb.mybrute.com/cellule ID 792727 & http://thfpn.mybrute.com/cellule ID 953998
vs
http://ped-pazji6p8.mybrute.com/cellule ID 702875 & http://slver73ez.mybrute.com/cellule ID 234829
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/sdcs-on.php?seed=17272948&brutea1=ped-pazji6p8&bruteb1=sioc-cialqb&niveaua1=300&niveaub1=300&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=slver73ez&bruteb2=thfpn&niveaua2=300&niveaub2=300&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute No (Bow down loss Sad)
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/sdcs-on.php?seed=17272949&brutea1=ped-pazji6p8&bruteb1=sioc-cialqb&niveaua1=300&niveaub1=300&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=slver73ez&bruteb2=thfpn&niveaua2=300&niveaub2=300&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute Cool
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/sdcs-on.php?seed=17272950&brutea1=ped-pazji6p8&bruteb1=sioc-cialqb&niveaua1=300&niveaub1=300&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=slver73ez&bruteb2=thfpn&niveaua2=300&niveaub2=300&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute No
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/sdcs-on.php?seed=17272951&brutea1=ped-pazji6p8&bruteb1=sioc-cialqb&niveaua1=300&niveaub1=300&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=slver73ez&bruteb2=thfpn&niveaua2=300&niveaub2=300&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute No
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/sdcs-on.php?seed=17272952&brutea1=ped-pazji6p8&bruteb1=sioc-cialqb&niveaua1=300&niveaub1=300&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=slver73ez&bruteb2=thfpn&niveaua2=300&niveaub2=300&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute No
sevid wins

Well 2-1 to sevid, so unless sevid is very unlucky and loses both his single fight matches he will win!

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevid
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 3733
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 25
Location : everywhere

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Mon 20 Sep 2010, 22:02

The Dice Man wrote:
The Dice Man vs Sevid:
seeds: ( 17272938 17272939 17272940 17272941 17272942)

http://sioc-cialqb.mybrute.com/cellule ID 792727 vs http://ped-pazji6p8.mybrute.com/cellule ID 702875
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=ped-pazji6p8&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=sioc-cialqb&seed=17272938&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation No
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=ped-pazji6p8&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=sioc-cialqb&seed=17272939&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation No (very unlucky to lose that fight)
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=ped-pazji6p8&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=sioc-cialqb&seed=17272940&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation Cool
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=ped-pazji6p8&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=sioc-cialqb&seed=17272941&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation No
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=ped-pazji6p8&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=sioc-cialqb&seed=17272942&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation No (another really unlucky loss... argh!)
sevid wins


http://thfpn.mybrute.com/cellule ID 953998 vs http://slver73ez.mybrute.com/cellule ID 234829
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=slver73ez&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=thfpn&seed=172729438&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation Cool
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=slver73ez&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=thfpn&seed=172729439&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation Cool
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=slver73ez&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=thfpn&seed=172729440&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation No
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=slver73ez&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=thfpn&seed=172729441&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation Cool
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=slver73ez&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=mybrute.com&bruteb=thfpn&seed=17272942&lvla=300&lvlb=300&submit=+++++Simulation No
Dice wins

The Dice Man vs Sevid :
Team Fight: seeds: ( 17272948 17272949 17272950 17272951 17272952)

http://sioc-cialqb.mybrute.com/cellule ID 792727 & http://thfpn.mybrute.com/cellule ID 953998
vs
http://ped-pazji6p8.mybrute.com/cellule ID 702875 & http://slver73ez.mybrute.com/cellule ID 234829
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/sdcs-on.php?seed=17272948&brutea1=ped-pazji6p8&bruteb1=sioc-cialqb&niveaua1=300&niveaub1=300&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=slver73ez&bruteb2=thfpn&niveaua2=300&niveaub2=300&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute No (Bow down loss Sad)
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/sdcs-on.php?seed=17272949&brutea1=ped-pazji6p8&bruteb1=sioc-cialqb&niveaua1=300&niveaub1=300&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=slver73ez&bruteb2=thfpn&niveaua2=300&niveaub2=300&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute Cool
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/sdcs-on.php?seed=17272950&brutea1=ped-pazji6p8&bruteb1=sioc-cialqb&niveaua1=300&niveaub1=300&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=slver73ez&bruteb2=thfpn&niveaua2=300&niveaub2=300&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute No
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/sdcs-on.php?seed=17272951&brutea1=ped-pazji6p8&bruteb1=sioc-cialqb&niveaua1=300&niveaub1=300&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=slver73ez&bruteb2=thfpn&niveaua2=300&niveaub2=300&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute No
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/sdcs-on.php?seed=17272952&brutea1=ped-pazji6p8&bruteb1=sioc-cialqb&niveaua1=300&niveaub1=300&languea1=mybrute&langueb1=mybrute&brutea2=slver73ez&bruteb2=thfpn&niveaua2=300&niveaub2=300&languea2=mybrute&langueb2=mybrute No
sevid wins

Well 2-1 to sevid, so unless sevid is very unlucky and loses both his single fight matches he will win!
i made fights, and i lose 1 time per evry 5 fights, WTF scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Mon 20 Sep 2010, 22:04

Lol, well done sevid.... the thfpn curse lives on :!:

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 23
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Mon 20 Sep 2010, 22:10

The Dice Man wrote:
Lol, well done sevid.... the thfpn curse lives on :!:


u got infeted Sad

then the problem isnt with me, its the brute itself Shocked

thinking of selling him again
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2620
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Tue 21 Sep 2010, 06:11

well done,
congratz Sevid for defeating the Family of Gova for the second Time Sad
and sorry Dice for such a couple of horrible seeds Sad

but still i watched most of the Fights and i noticed that slver did kind of great against thfpn and sioc-cial too. so congratz sevid for choosing a good Team too Very Happy

i gess next time if ped and thfpn should face each other in a tournament, the lvl must be 1300 Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevid
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 3733
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 25
Location : everywhere

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Tue 21 Sep 2010, 08:05

LOL Ric, u wanna see when ped will lose? Very Happy
Pity that i can not be in winers board Sad
Maybe you should create same like in Daily T (hall of winners) ? i wanna see myself there lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 23
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Tue 21 Sep 2010, 08:40

rico

ANY level after 500 is suitable for ped vs thfpn

but dont bring in kn2!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Tue 21 Sep 2010, 10:05

xteenager wrote:
rico

ANY level after 500 is suitable for ped vs thfpn

but dont bring in kn2!

Did someone mention my zeha... :bball: :)

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2620
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Tue 21 Sep 2010, 21:03

oh god first me and xteen were suffering from Ped (Dev1sion Clone) and now Zeha (kn2 clone) comes and make us cry somemore Sad
i gess in the next tour Sevid and Dice are not allowed to sign in lol!
can you imagin if Ped and Zeha were in the Final of this tour as a team affraid Razz

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Tue 21 Sep 2010, 21:13

Rico wrote:
oh god first me and xteen were suffering from Ped (Dev1sion Clone) and now Zeha (kn2 clone) comes and make us cry somemore Sad
i gess in the next tour Sevid and Dice are not allowed to sign in lol!
can you imagin if Ped and Zeha were in the Final of this tour as a team affraid Razz

Unfortunately Zeha only starts getting good at 329 onwards, he doesn't have untouchable until then.

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sevid
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 3733
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 25
Location : everywhere

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Tue 21 Sep 2010, 21:13

LOL Ric lol!
i want win daily T and be in Winners Hall ^^
But i'm winner only ur T's Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 23
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Wed 22 Sep 2010, 09:52

dice, not only u have Wink

ive got the FIRST kn2 clone, maybe even discovered before we guys see kn2

all thanks to sioc cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Wed 22 Sep 2010, 10:10

xteenager wrote:
dice, not only u have Wink

ive got the FIRST kn2 clone, maybe even discovered before we guys see kn2

all thanks to sioc cheers

Which one? Robby had one, Panty obtained another and I got the last.

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 23
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Wed 22 Sep 2010, 10:41

The Dice Man wrote:
xteenager wrote:
dice, not only u have Wink

ive got the FIRST kn2 clone, maybe even discovered before we guys see kn2

all thanks to sioc cheers

Which one? Robby had one, Panty obtained another and I got the last.

when robby quitted he returned the kn2 clone

and i got her cheers

http://sioc-yfwxca.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Wed 22 Sep 2010, 10:46

xteenager wrote:
The Dice Man wrote:
xteenager wrote:
dice, not only u have Wink

ive got the FIRST kn2 clone, maybe even discovered before we guys see kn2

all thanks to sioc cheers

Which one? Robby had one, Panty obtained another and I got the last.

when robby quitted he returned the kn2 clone

and i got her cheers

http://sioc-yfwxca.mybrute.com/cellule

Now I have to be in quick with Zeha in future T's Laughing

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 23
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Wed 22 Sep 2010, 10:48

yeah Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2620
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Wed 22 Sep 2010, 11:41

you know this Problem kind of bothers me for long tame now.
we should figure out a way to allow clones in one Tour and if they will have to Fight each other, we let them Fight against a certain Brute that we choose before the tour beginns with like 5 diffrent seeds. and keep going to 7 seeds , 9 seeds .... in case the results will tie !
what do you think Dice???

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Sat 25 Sep 2010, 02:37

Rico wrote:
you know this Problem kind of bothers me for long tame now.
we should figure out a way to allow clones in one Tour and if they will have to Fight each other, we let them Fight against a certain Brute that we choose before the tour beginns with like 5 diffrent seeds. and keep going to 7 seeds , 9 seeds .... in case the results will tie !
what do you think Dice???

I'm not sure we should allow clones. If the clones could actually fight each other properly perhaps it wouldn't be so bad.

Another issue is that do players who don't have a gova clone (for example) really want to enter a T and perhaps have to fight gova, thfpn, jiuz and stocklock1? A bit boring and our T's might start being monopolised by a single ID :!: And there are 3 well known sioc kn2 clones as well. Personally I like the brute diversity we get in our T's, but perhaps we should move this topic to General Discussion and see what everyone thinks.

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2620
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Sat 25 Sep 2010, 03:42

ya you might be right, a tour with small number of Entries is more boring if the clones are allowed :idea:
specially after the Interest is getting less for the big forum Tournies compared to 5-6 Months in the past Sad
but we can only hope that BC gettig back and maybe BB getting released could change that


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: *** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***   Today at 03:42

Back to top Go down
 
*** Your Monster is Mine & Equal Chance Tournament *** Final ***
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» Battle Stage Touge Tournament | Final Round! | 10/24-10/31
» Wood Elf 2250 Final revision....remarks PLEASE!!!
» Clint Dunning - University of Ottawa Tournament
» Monster Academy Student List
» 5th AnnualPanthers/Falcons Boys Senior Basketball Tournament

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Fights :: Tournament & League-
Jump to: