My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF?

Go down 
+2
HongKongFui
Teethymo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Teethymo
Teethymo

Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF? Empty
PostSubject: Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF?   Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 18:58

Scritchy just won a nice fight in today's tourney, but it was counted as a loss in the bracket! Here's the win:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/79471403?chk=f2f5

But when I clicked "continue" the other guy Detritusse advanced, and Scritchy was eliminated! Don't know if you can see the bracket but here:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/t/145040

What a rip! What on earth is going on? I wrote to support but I don't expect they can do anything.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF?   Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 19:09

same happened in the original mybrute a couple of times... luminous was the victim once, but then a couple of months later he got his revenge and went to the next round with a loss...
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF?   Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 21:20

which fight was it?
first, second 3rd quarters or semi???
you should save the fight in your cell and the support will have to see why this happend.
i see that your Opponent still IronFist so no new rank for him but who knows the support may say sorry for the mistake by giving you some free coins or Mtpass or 1 Point more for the win.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF?   Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 21:51

LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF?   Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 22:48

heh, shit man that stinks like a wedding in a litter box
good luck scamming some compensation from the muxxu devs tho :|
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF?   Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 23:15

"like a wedding in a litter box"

makes sense but I have honestly never heard that one before Laughing
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF?   Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF? Icon_minitimeMon 13 Sep 2010, 23:26

sometimes when I can't think of what I need to say I just make things up :shrug:
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF?   Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 13:08

Yeah, I don't expect them to give me a new rank or anything, but they could toss a few coins my way. Unfortunately MT support has not responded at all. I'll update the thread if they do anything.

It was the quarterfinals, and I've saved the fight.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF?   Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF? Icon_minitimeTue 14 Sep 2010, 13:34

it usualy take 3 days for them to answer me . so they will answer you with somthing. the question is what they would write you scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF?   Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tourney win counted as a loss, WTF?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version-
Jump to: