My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Hello Kitty

Go down 
+9
ckl
Caedes
Rico
S4nt0S
mantis33
Teethymo
grizzlism
xteenager
Tama
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Tama
Tama

Hello Kitty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 23:35

Need some help !

Still some stats but an ability.

Frappe éclair VS str +3

What do you think ? Speed is the less interesting stat for me, and if I can have feline or hercu, I think I wouldn't have thought so much about it.
What's fun in there is that MissCAT has feline, Katgirl hercu and I would have frappe if I take it.

Waiting for your wise advices^^. 🐱
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 00:01

Go with frappe. You have perserverent. Perserverent + high speed = win
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 00:12

Yup go with frappe. is not that hard to get +3 str , but is hard to get an ability so better go with it Razz
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 02:42

mantis33 wrote:
Go with frappe. You have perserverent. Perserverent + high speed = win
realy??? i dont think this is right.
i know that Tornado + BoL = win

imo perseverant has nothing to do with Multiple attacks. it just gives you 70 % chance to attack again IN CASE you dont hit. but as long you successfuly hit the Opponent your attack will be finished.

i agree with BoL but here BOL is the right Pick because you have tornado and Immortals has the -25% of stats and if you get a stat booster you have to take it.
and this 3-4 Speed units will be only usefull when Kitty uses the Sai or the knife without considering the fact that she has perseverant
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 04:57

The reason speed is great with perserverent is because any normal attack that would be a multiple attack will still be a multiple attack with perserverent. For example you're fighting a brute with a shield and you have the whip and you have perserverent and you have high speed (I have a brute like this). When I attack and he blocks (since whip is easily blocked) then I continue to attack since I have perserverent. Even once I land a blow sometimes I will STILL continue to attack because I have that high speed! I've had cases before where I attack, it gets blocked and I continue till it hits, then I attack again and it gets blocked until it hits. It's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 13:34

anyways, rico is right that immos need as many of the stat boosts as they can get to provide balance, and they are extremely rare to come across randomly in later levels. Any stat boost will help kitty's upper-level game, and who knows you would otherwise need to wait until level 100 to see either of the other boosts.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 15:18

Ok, thanks for your advices. 🐱

I will take Frappe éclair, for the sake of experimenting. But I don't think I will take it in my next destiny unless I have martial arts before being dentist.

With all your accounts, you're bound to notice that ; during the first ten levels, you can refuse an ability stat and another one will be generaly proposed. I think it's almost the same thing during the first thirty levels. In 30 levels, the probability you have 2 stat abilities is good.

By stat ability, I just mean vita, hercu, feline and frappe. Meditation and immortal are special cases.

EDIT : I have just seen a beauty in the french forum. I give you her pic : http://zepload.com/images/1288839264_Aaa_Image.png
You must have enough time to finish some sudoku when you fight with her. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 23:58

Hey, the speed boost is indeed magic. Kitty went on a rampage tonight. Look at this :

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/102882453?chk=5c2b
Kitty sai master against Foufounaite Act II

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/102896866?chk=92a9
Kitty sai master against Tanya Act I

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/102898530?chk=6e6f
Tough match against Kemkem but the knife gives the "coup de grâce"

and the best for the end :
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/102897597?chk=62e6
Kitty demonstrates that Adrien's 3000+ victories are just for show.

Give Kitty MA and she'll conquer the world. 🐱🐱🐱

Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 00:40

ya i can see she is realy unstoppable when she uses the Knife or sai, i wonder if Punchdrunk can avoid one or 2 of them Razz . so the extra Speed is wonderfull for her.
but i must say this. having hello kitty must be hard for you . you have to wait long time to see her winning at the end. my brutes allways finish their Fights after 2 or 3 Attacks max with their Flails or the Flail get stolen and they lose also after 1 or 2 Hits lol!
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 23:59

Frappe éclair quite good so far. I will do a balance when I will be dentist.

Lvl 23 : str +3 vs hp +2 agi +1
I hesitated a little bit before finally taking hp. Kitty feeling like using her competitive advantage.
More security too.

Before, I cannot go to bed without posting how things should have been in the first biceps tourney.

Ready for the next one. MEOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

🐱🐱🐱
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 16:44

No, PunchDrunk suddenly gets crushed by Hello Kitty with her new speed boost!

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/104533132?chk=2464

Tama, this new stat boost may not seem like much in your stat column but it makes a huge difference in the ring. More attacks for you means less time for your opponents to wear you down. This is really big.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 17:58

Since I got my speed boost, fights against Punchy become increasingly easy, that's right.
The speed seems to enhance my accuracy, at least with the club. It also can make wonders with sai and knife.

BUT I'm not sure I will take exactly the same destiny next time. I have won stats since level 17. And I'm 24 ! I understand in fact Kitty doesn't really need agi. Strengh is nice and so is speed. At least, I will have a better understanding of how my Kitty works.

The main problem is that the speed boost from frappe éclair represents something like 2 boosts +3 spd. In this destiny, I have less armour, a little less hp and more speed to prevent the opponent from going back to rape Kitty. 🐱🐱🐱
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 19:41

Frappe eclair boosts your speed by multiplying it by 1.5, retroactively. So you had a terrible speed before, you've got a passable one now. What it's done, however, is basically triple what your speed was before, and if you take another speed boost, you'll get something near the regular value of it. When stats are low, small boosts make a big difference.

Kitty's biggest weakness now is getting all her weapons taken away before she can wear her opponent down enough to take her with fists. That means scoring a few big hits with your weapons, and with perseverant you're pretty good at that. The speed boost just means you're getting 2-3 times more chances to do that, especially with the big weapons.

Boy, wouldn't it be crazy if you got meditation? Imagine a Kitty with 30 speed!
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 23:01

Teethy wrote:
Boy, wouldn't it be crazy if you got meditation? Imagine a Kitty with 30 speed!

Yeah, of course it would be crazy. In all the meanings you could think of.
I thought about it after beating Luccio who is now sand chaud + medit.

If I had medit alone, Noemie is going to kill me with her flail unless I got 2K hps. Idem for Xcpistou. Medit is the biggest weakness you could have with one ability.
I will NEVER take it unless I get sang chaud first.

KItty's doing shit. Lost to El Martopikor today... affraid
Only 18 matchs in training. I hope she keeps all her luck for the tourney. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 23:21

Yes ! After all these stats, I get something I love. ❤

Lvl 25 : whip vs +3 hp

I'm sure Grizz wil kill me Razz but whip is my favourite weapon, even if it can be easily blocked.
A funny new toy for Kitty. 🐱
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Nov 2010, 23:25

nooooooooo

kinky kitty

rrrrrrowrrrrrr

*edit blecchch... my immo waited 4 extra days to level up to 20 after he won the tourney and he got +3 spd or +2 str +1 spd Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 15:11

I see someone's got a shiny new whip! Nothing sexier than a kitten with a whip, you know!

Really, it's great. Even though PunchDrunk beat her last night. Whip is great because it's a standoff weapon, prevents the opponent from hitting you, and accurate against dodgers like me. Not great against shield/contre brutes, but then again nothing is except throwing weapons. Increases the choc potential and against non-contre brutes with shield, it helps knock those shields off when you have perseverant.

PS -- 18 matches in training is a good day for PunchDrunk.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Nov 2010, 18:49

18 matches is a bad day for Kitty.
When you do 20 matchs everyday, another result is a bad day. Razz

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/105915113?chk=d810

First victory against AngeLudo. One more weapon, whatever it is, is a good thing when you lack fist power. Even against counter brutes, I hope my choc will be sufficient^^.

Teethy wrote:
Nothing sexier than a kitten with a whip, you know!

That's right. 🐱🐱🐱
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 23:32

Yeah, Kitty now 810 hp Cool
The king of stats Hp comes to see me at the right time. (+3hp)
A lot of my fights are very close so this present comes in handy for the tourney.
It's becoming more and more a close race to register for the tourney. 🐱

Nothing much to say except that I lost to Punchy's whip during my training. Razz
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 23:34

The 1k barrier is close. Run Kitty Run !
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 23:42

Caedes, Kitty is not Forrest, even with Frappe Eclair. Razz

Don't talk about a nightmare, I really want to end Biceps LO ANTES POSIBLE !

I know a lot of people dream about having a pure immortal but in fact, there is no brute harder to manage.
You constantly need to rebalance your stats. For me it's the case between spd, str and hps.
If not, you break the balance of offense/defense. And in the end, the brute who wins has the better balance.

I should write a book "How to manage immortals". :study:
Extensive experience with Kitty. 🐱

Last edited by Tama on Wed 17 Nov 2010, 12:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 00:14

Yeah it's kinda hard.
Specially if you don't get Arts Martiaux I think.
You need to get a lot of weapons and pray for not being disarm.
Being stuck with a stat at 1 is freaky, specially str or spd.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 18:35

Grats on winning the tourney
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 18:51

Lo antes posible couldn't have been earlier. Loooool !!i

It always feels strange when she hasn't her knight suit. Fortunately, I got it back lvl 4, her current level. I met on the way some flames, berzerk and swords. (no hemo curiously)

This destiny definitely changes my conception of speed. Basically, Kitty need enough strengh to hit, a little bit of agi to hit with persev, enough spd for preventing opponents to come and say hello too often + for my knife/sai and some hp from time to time for security.

To be a top brute and a pretendant for victory, I need one of these skills : MA or HF.
Or a good speed + thief + tete de fer at least. That's how I see things.
Three skills can make wonders for her : shield, pugnace, 6e sens.

This destiny was a pavement of stats + whip. Not the best I could hope. That's why I need to change. To say the truth, I already have an idea but I won't tell it immediately. I don't want to influence what you think. 🐱

Here you can see my 2 last paths :

Hello Kitty - Page 2 Destin10

What path do you think the lovely Kitty ❤🐱 should take ?
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 19:04

try that: first path, but change after 20
choose spd+3...no str+2 and spd+1 Very Happy to see what she get Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Kitty   Hello Kitty - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Kitty
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next