My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Biceps de Satan

Go down 
+9
puppywhirl
Rico
Markus
mantis33
pdsharpj
grizzlism
Tama
xteenager
Teethymo
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Teethymo
Teethymo

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 17:51

There's only 5 brutes needed before the first tourney of Satan's Biceps runs. At this rate, we'll have a new rank before the week is out, so I might as well start this thread.

Lupobianco is in there, as is PunchDrunk (meant to stay out but clicked the wrong button again), Hello Kitty, and that's it. Steele011 could join it anytime he wants; will luponero make it in time? Can RicaRica, Noise, or Oogieboogie pull an upset and slip in under the wire?

And who's your favorite to win the first tourney -- will it be Brut4l for the second time in a row, or can katgirl wear him out? (Brut4l has changed a lot since he won Sabre.) How will the ninjas do? Can AngeLudo bring down the untouchables and bust through the contres? Why do all the immortals have to be named for cats?

Your comments below.

Last edited by Teethymo on Mon 20 Sep 2010, 18:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 17:53

HEY
u forgot noise! Razz

shes 18, same as oogie and gave a nice kiss to ricarica today

she reached final 2 times at 16 and 17
so she MUST win, well,maybe Razz
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Tama
Tama

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 18:01

Well I root for Katgirl, the best kitty representative.

A cat has 9 lifes so all the cats are kind of immortals !!! 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱 🐱

Otherwise, the hercu/arts/shield/pug/counter, XCpistou if I remember well.

I don't think Angeludo or Noemie will win.

Funny I also meant to stay out but I clicked by reflex...
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 18:24

Sorry xteen, I knew I forgot somebody. I edited noise in there. But now you've got to get your butt in there and win one of the next three tourneys!

Okay, let's break this down. Luponero can take it any time. Tetarre might win, but his player already has a brute in the tourney, and so does Maude's player. Snoopitt sucks and so does BiG-BanG. Klement got banned! Lloyd Irving could definitely take it. Squizzman and supermario33 seem to have lost interest in the game because they haven't leveled up in a month. Then you've got an assortment of weird brutes like GrosseTete, Moxane, w0nderw0lf, etc. who could beat out the rest of you. And a pile of brutes like trucmoche84, Crampignon, Klawn, The Mega Punk, Tikaytak, who probably can't. Only ninja I can see in the mix is Elvira.

So there's a slim but steady chance that any of you could make it in to the first tourney. But it'll be a lot thinner tomorrow!

And not to put undue pressure on pdsharpj, but you should've won a week ago! Get your butt into Sabre already! :)

Last edited by Teethymo on Mon 20 Sep 2010, 18:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 18:33

Is Nephelia still in the running? I have no idea. I think she could beat brutal if she got a better seed than last time. He has almost 100 less life this time, and all to make up for that change is thick skin and 7 more agility.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 18:40

Yes, Nephelia is still up there, she's only level 25 because it took her forever to win the last time around. So I'd give Brut4l the edge -- she doesn't have tete-de-fer like last time.

I have to say Katgirl is looking mighty good. She gave up epee for the trident, and 3 force for 4 agility, and added the net. She lost 100 or so endurance, but she now has the ability to use the net/FB/flail combo that could possibly kill Brut4l in one shot. Remember that in the last first tourney, full of newbies under level 12, she drew kemkem in the first round, one of the handful of brutes anywhere close to her level.

Last edited by Teethymo on Mon 20 Sep 2010, 18:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 18:46

as said up
noise already got to final of hemo twice at 16 and 17

third time MUST be the charm!

well in today second round tour if i beated the level 20, i wouldve been sabre, but luck isnt on my side so far Sad

i cheer for punch! my fav brute in the game, even if hes 10 levels lower than brutal Laughing

go punchie! Razz
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 18:57

ROFL, thanks! Although he's actually 15 levels lower than Brut4l, I appreciate the cheer. PD was level 10 at the time of the last tourney, he's 14 now and should make it to 16 or so which will get him Arts Martiaux. That should be enough to beat half the field, but he won't be in serious contention for the tourney until level 23 or so.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 19:01

i dont care, i just LOVE him
my dream day is a pm from you or a reply saying ud sell, but when he gets bl will be no fun Sad
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 00:18

starting to think that lupo is throwing fights, really disappointed is his performance lately. It would seem that punchie is the forum favorite right now, and rightly so. do us all proud teethy until lupo gets his shit together and oogie, noise, ricarica, and thylacin level up 🐘 🐘 🐘 elephants all around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 00:23

...and once again teethy i truely love the sports anouncer in you!!! the breakdowns, the wrap-ups, the predictions... it's entertaining keep up the great job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 08:26

i think luperno shouldve done it long ago, but maybe oogi can advance today
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 13:47

I feel more like a coach than an announcer in this thread. Overnight we got wins from Elvira and Rouge XIII. Okay, Elvira might be a ninja but that other one plain sucks! Come on you guys, there's 4 slots left. Fortunately Rouge XIII is played by seen who already has a brute (Sloyn) in the tourney.
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 13:52

oof that was a bad hemo tournament last night for all of you guys

also. miniKOK was the same level as mantis23 in berserk last week and she's already lvl 14 hemo and practically made it to the final. makes me mad :-\
Back to top Go down
mantis33

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 14:44

Going with Adrien69.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 18:21

2 brutes remaining before the tourney. Steele011 and Marsu971 have been added.

I think I will have just the time to pick up my spear level 9 (tomorrow) and it will start.

Rouge XIII is a speedy brute with choc. Quite so-so. Sloyn is a shitty ninja.

I hope I will have a big name against me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 19:03

PunchDrunk needs 24 more fights before the next level. Last night, he got a grand total of 7 (3 losses, spend jetons, 1 win, 3 more losses) so I think it's safe to say he's not going to get his next level before the tourney starts. Too bad, because his rapidity is up and his next level brings him arts martiaux, which makes him a vastly more viable brute.

So I'm rooting for luponero, of course, but then let's see wins from tetarre and Maude to keep that last slot open one more day.

I'm not making my pick for the winner until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeTue 21 Sep 2010, 20:06

I think that Punch is not the same without martial arts yeah.

I just need 7 matchs to have my spear. And if kitty keeps its 10 matchs a day it will be fine.
Maybe I should buy some jetons if I want to be in top 30 for the first tourney in biceps Cool
I have never bought any for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Markus

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 00:56

Just as a reminder, the first Fist, Flame, Soul, Hemo and Sword Swallower have all been different brutes. Who knows if this trend will continue?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 01:52

well i was busy to take a look at all brutes in sword, but now i did and i think that the first 2 have less chance of winning the first Tour of Satan!
but because it is allways about seeds and 2 monsters could meet very early i think these are the chances for the winner : IMO

rush 80%
Noemie de Vir 70%
Nephelia 70 %

Brut4l 65%
AngeLudo 65%
katgirl 60%
djanfi 60%

and i gess unless the first 3 eliminate each other befor the Final ,one of them will be the first satan Very Happy

Back to top Go down
mantis33

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 05:29

I'm telling you... Adrien is the dark horse.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 11:15

Can you describe Rush, Rico? I haven't got spy and I would like to see why you rate him so high.

Last time, Brut4l won against Noemie in the first tour of hemo. So you may expect interesting fights in the first tour.

Last edited by Tama on Wed 22 Sep 2010, 12:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 12:06

that is rush. i do not think he is the best muxxu. but i gess that he can easily overpower the other brutes in sword.
Biceps de Satan Rush_b10
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 13:12

One spot left -- Lloyd Irving crept in. I realized that marSu971 is actually mid-level and only just joined the tourney, which is why it jumped so quickly to 2. With any luck it'll hold off a bit longer so we can discuss it during the day tomorrow rather than wake up and have it be over.

PunchDrunk managed to do 20 fights last night because lots of lower level brutes came within range, and oddly marSu971 and Babaa were both ridiculous pushovers. He got good seeds against Zinette and Truque. With only 4 fights to go, he'll make it to martial arts at the start of the new day, if the tourney holds off that long.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitimeWed 22 Sep 2010, 13:22

luponero has just won the hemo tour and he could join the sword tour today if he wants to. but i hope he will wait for oogie , Noise and RicaRica first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Biceps de Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biceps de Satan   Biceps de Satan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biceps de Satan
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next