HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 

PunchDrunk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Thu 18 Nov 2010, 17:19

congratz cheers
i want to see punch Nr1 in the forum again Twisted Evil
but of course for couple of days till kitty get stronger Wink

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Thu 18 Nov 2010, 17:31

Hah! Well, that's not likely. Kitty advances very well. PunchDrunk is level 4 right now and has feline, armor, epee, getting perseverant next level, and with luck might catch Kitty for a day. But I know that he seriously slows down between 6-12, and again before 16, and in that stretch Kitty's doing 20/day like clockwork so she'll pull away quite easily. She's #1, she deserves it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Thu 18 Nov 2010, 17:32

Teethymo wrote:
Hah! Well, that's not likely. Kitty advances very well. PunchDrunk is level 4 right now and has feline, armor, epee, getting perseverant next level, and with luck might catch Kitty for a day. But I know that he seriously slows down between 6-12, and again before 16, and in that stretch Kitty's doing 20/day like clockwork so she'll pull away quite easily. She's #1, she deserves it.
I wanna buy it Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Tama

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 13:26

Kitty is slightly improving : 16 fights today. I got immortal back lvl 7 and stopped only 1 XP from lvl 8 (net) which is likely to be very precious for all these pets.

Kitty (lvl 6) losts once again to Thylacin (lvl 8 ). Her halberd choc my club on the first hit.
I kick some asses too : Cherok, one of Adribob's brutes with a russian name, 09rafi... ect
She was scared by a Lupo lvl 10 in her choices and didn't dare challenge him. affraid

I don't know if Kitty deserves it but you'll see the level of opponents in the training is improving.
When you have lots of awesome brutes lvl 8 when you're 5, it's quite difficult.
I was mad enough to challenge Gounds lol.

Worst period for Kitty is lvl 12-15, where she can do 11 fights a day. :cat:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 14:59

PunchDrunk actually had a decent day, doing 15 fights in his first low point and he's almost to the middle of level 6. But yeah, it sounds like the same deal, I beat Cherok and Ocean Noir and lost to Thylacin because she didn't miss with her halberd. I got lucky with my arena choices in a couple of places, especially in the end of level 4 where I didn't lose once.

The main drag on PunchDrunk in the early levels is having a speed of 1, it means that when he draws the sword he's effectively speed -1 and everyone can pound on him. He survives by getting 6th sense attacks and later, ninja mode. Remind me who Gounds is again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tama

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 15:22

Ocean Noir is choc/vanda but you just need an armour to beat him lol.
Kitty has 1 in speed & agi and it'll still be the same for a long long time^^".

Gounds is this lovely set of abilities :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Fri 19 Nov 2010, 15:26

Noise always used to beat this guy Razz
Back to top Go down
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Mon 22 Nov 2010, 15:36

Ugh, ugh, ugh. What a horrible bunch of days. Two days ago, 10 fights. Yesterday, 6 fights. Today, 7 fights. Even though he got his shuriken back, he loses to everyone. And despite adding two new brutes and ranking up three others with brand new destinies, no renforts help in sight. He's got 3 more levels of this crap!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Mon 22 Nov 2010, 15:51

noise also got 9 exp Mad
only chuck wins 20/20
Back to top Go down
Tama

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Mon 22 Nov 2010, 16:32

Kitty should be in bad shape but curiously 18 fights today.
In fact, thanks to immortal + net, I had 11 fights the 2 days before.
And what should be worse (spear +knife) is good so far.

Why ? Because so many thiefs there who like my club a lot. Razz
But global level in biceps is very high. Hard to level up, even for Kitty. :cat:

I just love kicking Gounds' ass Twisted Evil : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/110610393?chk=f205

Last edited by Tama on Mon 22 Nov 2010, 16:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Mon 22 Nov 2010, 16:40

Go gloat in your own thread xteen! Wink

Edit: i clean it, specialy because xteen asked.
Rico
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Mon 22 Nov 2010, 16:48

Not a problem, I'm just poking at you. PunchDrunk is in his unhappy place right now, this happens every rank. He just stinks up the place for 6 levels, even when he gets intouchable back it'll still be another level until his agility gets up to 25 and two more until his rapidite gets back to 7. Until then, his best way of winning is either ninja mode, or sitting there like a lump with epee in hand waiting for someone to impale themselves on hit. But with stats of 7/12/1 he just sucks. Thank goodness it's relatively short levels he's wading through, even at 6 fights a day he won't be stuck here for more than a week or two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tama

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Mon 22 Nov 2010, 17:48

Teethy wrote:
Go gloat in your own thread xteen! Wink
I was feeling the same. Take care Xteen, Teethy and me can be quite ferocious if the training is so ******* bad^^. You'll feel like in Pampeluna, during San Fermin. :cat:

20 matchs a day is a minimum when you begin with immortal/choc/MA btw.

I will postpone tomorrow's training ; Katgirl, Rush and Noemie beat the crap out of Kitty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Tue 23 Nov 2010, 20:05

Yep, PunchDrunk leveled to 9 today with 10 whole fights, which is actually quite good. Kruwel is in Dentist now and not retiring so I get to beat her up every day now, and some of the lower ranks are beatable now, but it'll still be a while before I get out. Pushing my alternates with jetons now; I've got 5 who will level up tomorrow and 5 who are level 10 and under, surely one of them will get renforts someday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Wed 24 Nov 2010, 15:15

Made it up to level 10 today with just 12 fights, I'm starting to identify a few brutes I can beat but a few others have gotten too strong -- ocean noir used to be an easy beat and now he destroys me with maitre/MA. Still can't take any bear or wolf brute, still can't beat a ninja unless they forget to draw. Managed to advance 6 out of 7 of my alts last night but still no renforts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 15:25

Big news! PunchDrunk got a renforts brute at last! And he's pretty good.

http://labrute.muxxu.com/b/875779

For those without espion, he's got epee and whip, and feline with 19 agility. Not bad, and he gets his renforts skill at level 10, which is also not bad. (Level 5 would be better, but I'm not complaining.)

Here he is in action:

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/113281860?chk=a765

That said, he's not magic and I'm still not getting 20 fights per day, so I'll keep looking for a better one and slowly level him up. A level 5 noodle bowl ninja with sang-chaud and hypnose would be better, but he can still land a decent hit, absorb a little damage, and occasionally disarm somebody. PunchDrunk is level 13 now with 25 agility; only 3 more levels until he gets MA back and then he'll be back to destroying the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 15:32

TEETHY is back cheers
GRATS
a nice renforts, he seems to stay more than the level 19 renforts chuck has ( all he does, come in, land a 5 damage, leave Razz )

P.s
You need to udate your sig Razz
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 17:12

Great renforts you found , i would like to have it with retros4n Razz .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tama

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Mon 29 Nov 2010, 17:52

At least a renfort ! You're bound to be a fearful opponent for Kitty. :cat:
Teethy wrote:

A level 5 noodle bowl ninja with sang-chaud and hypnose would be better

Quite hard to find lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Mon 06 Dec 2010, 14:33

Okay, things have not been going so well with PunchDrunk. By now he's got his MA back and Peau as well, but he's still not able to get anywhere near 20 fights per day. Actually I take that back, he did it once, and 19 another time, but it's very tough slogging. Friday was only 9 fights, Saturday was only 12, yesterday was only about 9. Frankly, the opposition is too tough, and the renforts brute helps a lot but not always enough to make the difference.

The main deal is my first bunch of fights: Kruwel, Zinette, Nexgokumelun, Nuno, Forza24, Vakol. With a bad seed, I can lose to any of them, and they get better every day. Then I usually have to pull an upset or two against Fauvette, AngeLudo, Abrarakoursix, or Foufounaite. With luck, I can break my way into the lower ranks and clean the floor with White Pekor, Luccio, Silent, or any of the easy Dentists before I start getting tougher Biceps like Ocean Noir. Today I got to beat up on MissCAT.

But for now, I'm going back into daily retirement mode until I stand more of a chance against the tougher brutes. I stayed out overnight and in the morning four red boxes showed me that the big kids are bullying me, so I'm not giving them the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Wed 08 Dec 2010, 15:10

Much better progress in the last couple of days. I managed 20 fights on Monday and might have gotten another 20 today except for two things -- first of all, I leveled up to 18 which dumped all of the easy fights out of the arena and replaced them with elite ones. Argh. Second problem was a screw-up I did. I was at 15 fights, two blessures, and looking at a tough arena where every brute was higher than me. I was thinking about fighting Foufounaite who I've beaten before but I thought I'd use my new espion skill (another brute on my team got it today) to check out how Noemie de Vir is looking. But instead of clicking on her name I clicked on the Affronter button and she destroyed me.

PunchDrunk is getting better and better, but so is the competition. Kruwel has now started beating me now that she has voleur, but MissCAT and Kemkem are both there and both eminently beatable. On the other hand, White Pekor beat me last night. If I manage to do well in the front 10 fights, I break down into the lower levels where it's easy -- that happened last night, but then I gained a level and instead of getting GrosseTete and djanfi and Silent, I got Adrien and Noemie and Brocliande. Tomorrow will be better. And I've got to consider coming out of retirement for good now -- 40 brutes showing, it'll only be another week or two before we're running the first Dentiste tourney.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 14:40

Crappy seeds are dogging me -- losses last night to Kruwel and Kemkem when they both stole my whip; couldn't beat Hello Kitty; lost to White Pekor again; Darkness77's three killer brutes are now crowding up my arena and pushing out the easy wins from the lower levels. About 13 fights in all. Fortunately better days are coming in the form of three levels of agility followed by Tornado and then Herculeene. But I doubt I'll get that far before the tourney, especially if I rarely hit 20 fights a night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tama

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Fri 10 Dec 2010, 15:52

Keep the good work. Kemkem is my feast whereas I avoid Kruwel... :oops:
Brtut4l is too sturdy for me. I can beat Ludo from time to time but last time I was slaughtered with shurikens. Not a pleasant death.

With some good seeds, you can sometimes unlock easy brutes. :cat:
Stockpile your agi ! I'll do the same with my hp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Sat 11 Dec 2010, 00:51

Great day. Twenty fights and there were newbies to spare when I was done. I defeated Kemkem and Kruwel both and that unlocked a bunch of easy stuff -- there were a couple tough moments when I had to beat AngeLudo (did it!) and Adrien69 (PIECE OF CAKE!! thanks for the tip Tama) to keep going, but then I rolled right over everyone. In thanks to HK I'm retiring for one more day so I don't clog up her arena, 15 more points and I'm up to level 20. Thank goodness that Darkness77 had pulled two of his out for the night and I didn't have to face them. If this is a taste of things to come, it's going to be a really good week leading up to the tourney!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Sat 11 Dec 2010, 17:39

Grats
dentist at low levels is hard!
But chuck is surviving Razz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PunchDrunk   Today at 16:28

Back to top Go down

PunchDrunk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Brutes Threads & Destiny Analysis-
Jump to: