My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!

Go down 
+16
pdsharpj
ellindor
Rippraff
mantis33
Caedes
sevid
ckl
Legend
xteenager
S4nt0S
Teethymo
Teapot
Tama
NixxxoN
grizzlism
Rico
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
fulzio
fulzio

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 09:29

I thought it was a mandatory, so my account (s Very Happy ) are with emai ( s Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 15:54

A noob question / a feeling

today I have to choose between tough skin or speed

I thought that Skin is a skill quite common and tried to see if losing a good choice I'll have a reward on next level. so I chose the poor speed

and as wished on next rank I got Martial Arts cheers cheers

I noticed this another time, with another brute, I left behind a good skill (not a great one) and pick only a stat, and next step I got offered the Bear

my feeling is that there are sure some skills/weapons you can't refuse, but doing ALWAYS the right chioce, you'll have an average/good brute but not a monster

sometimes you have to mess up cards and be unpredictable

it's just a feeling of mine or do you had something similar?
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 16:44

Actually I think about that idea a lot...

But doing that you said - you are counting on a luck. Most of the time it is not reasonable to not accept a good choice - especially if you have only one account and two brutes. The chances that you will get something avesome with your experimenting are low. It is different if you are brave enough to create lots of accounts (and smart enough to somehow dont get baned... if only I had skills and dynamic IP...)

:)

But said that I told my friend to check out the new brute game and he created account today - his first brute got something not soo good at the first levelup - I dont remember what exactly that was - some kind of weapon (nothing extreme) and +3 speed. He didnt like the weapon but he took it anyway just to check out... and you wont believe what his second levelup got him? A vitailty!
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep 2011, 00:50

i don´t think so, all level ups are completly random choices, it is an algorithm with random implementation nothing more.
clearly you are thinking like this becaue it is just wishful thinking. but after experimenting diffrent paths for more than 20 brutes for more than 5 Ranks , sadly it is based only on Luck.
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep 2011, 05:31

So maybe you can have 2-3 levels with awesome stuff offered or just baton-speed baton-endurance and finally as reward... baton - agi :mwé:
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 22:42

is there a table or formula of how much exp it takes to level for each level

Also i read somewhere here that too much agility is bad. Can someone elaborate why??
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011, 22:45

Do You think tht brutes with strange letters in names may be ever deleted or got names changed?
I dont mean offensive words but singns like: 卐 "pǝddılɟ sı ʇɐɥʇ ʇxǝʇ" etc.

For example I have named my Brute Alegría (Alegria was already taken Sad )
and I have dozens of ideas for names... just dont want to put effort into the brute to get it deleted after long time.

lol!
For the previous question:

http://www.twinpedia.com/muxxu/labrute/experience

check here - the text is in french byt you would get the idea where it is - look for a long table with numbers Wink

Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 22:47

Here my brute (yellow one) fights girl having 40 speed at lev 11 (so I guess it belongs to this thread).

http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/22537386?chk=0698

But I dont understand why she didnt attack me... like infinitely? My brute has 4 speed (+ knife equipped) and she has 40? And they exchanged blows almost 1:1? And my brute had a first turn. Then why the high speed didnt pay of for her???

((and sorry Rica if it is your brute - ricokingdom is the username)
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 09:53

the knife gives you with average speed + 200% initiative (a bit like First Strike) and in this case the high speed canceled the +200 initiative. but dont pay this any attention because it is very comlex with every weapon which has a certain x initiative percentage which is connected to the speed of the opponent and his currend weapon along with the brutes own speed.
check this out and you will understand
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/22206173?chk=f298
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 14:11

Hey Rico... how come do you know what each weapon "hidden abilities" are? From experience and lots of playing on french forum? Or is there any guide that says which weapon gives you which? Twinipedia in this matter is of no use for me. THere are no such information or I simply cant use a translator well Sad

Also: if a brute for example has already 6th sense and he takes weapon with 6th sense - will his ability double?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 17:31

half of these infos are from reading in the french forum at the time when the game started in labrute.muxxu (with tanslater) and the other half is from testing, experiances ,opinions and discussions here in the forum.

it all started here in this thread the second the game stated in FR server
"The New Game Discussion Thread"
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t7706-the-new-game-discussion-thread

Quote :
Also: if a brute for example has already 6th sense and he takes weapon with 6th sense - will his ability double?

no not the Ability doubles , but the weapons which has hidden 6th sense just benefits in certan % from the Skill. for example the whip is scary without 6th sense but with the Skill it gets scarier Wink
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011, 13:17

Rippraff wrote:
Please move your discussion to another thread, it has nothing to do with this topic.
HongKongFui wrote:
Rippraff is moderating the moderator Laughing
But he's right, delete my post than either please Razz
moved to Questions thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5