Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!

Go down 
+16
pdsharpj
ellindor
Rippraff
mantis33
Caedes
sevid
ckl
Legend
xteenager
S4nt0S
Teethymo
Teapot
Tama
NixxxoN
grizzlism
Rico
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Teethymo
Teethymo

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 14:10

Having extensive experience with the epee, I think the epee blocks about as good as the glaive, unfortunately, it makes you easier to hit overall because it is a heavy weapon. It makes you slower, too, so it increases your parry by a bit, but then decreases it by about the same amount and decreases your dodge as well.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 18:20

I still doubt that épée blocks as much as the glaive. When I have an opponent with shield + épée, I feel that he blocks less than if he had shield + glaive. Maybe the shield changes something...

Sure, Punchy with an épée is a lot more easy to hit. Sometimes, I regret having choc. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 09:15

well befor i reset my brute with counter and Epee i want to post this:
the Epee blocks just fine i would say 5-10% less than the glaive but is is never a bad choice with counter (even if it is heavy and makes you slow) it can 6th sense and block anytime
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/96096951?chk=3fa5
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 09:49

I confess that the block rate of épée is better than I thought but I get the feeling that it doesn"t increase as much as the glaive the global block rate when combined with the shield. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 09:57

Tama wrote:
I confess that the block rate of épée is better than I thought but I get the feeling that it doesn"t increase as much as the glaive the global block rate when combined with the shield. 🐱
yes i agree with that , and i think it is so because the glaive is lighter than the Epee.

Last edited by Rico on Fri 22 Oct 2010, 11:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 11:06

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/96686223?chk=f324
why epee rocks
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 11:08

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/96686983?chk=25e1
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 15:53

Yes it got nice block , but i think if u fight vs a flail u won't block him and u will lost easily
Back to top Go down
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 18:42

I have one question,

how to chose a friend to fight with him

he his the same lvl as i am

is there someway of doing it?
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 03 Nov 2010, 18:45

yes....train they in the same time
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Nov 2010, 13:24

fuck you

Last edited by grizzlism on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 04:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 15:52

what a difference between Dog A, Dog B, Dog C ? like version i think that difference in HP that pet takes from brute? or no differnce at all?
drunken
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 16:06

one of them can double/triple hit , but have little less hp
one has little more hp( yes this is true) and give one hit
one has ordinary hp

but idk which one of them
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 17:05

fuck you

Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 18:57

grizzlism wrote:
pretty sure dog C is the one that double & triple hits. he is as rare as the panther/wolf
i had in my choice dog C but i never picking them (almost never), if it is rare as wolf, then i should choose it?
Back to top Go down
grizzlism

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 19:05

fuck you

Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 19:30

Actually really depends of the context.

Whenever a brute with vandalisme or just 20+ damage lose a round on your pet, it's all good.
Brute Féroce + Marteau Pilon on a dog Surprised
Even a net used on a dog instead of us can worth it.
(Déluge can be cast on a pet ?)

When the ennemy hypnoses/eat/bomb/etc.. it, it's pretty lame.

PS:Does Tornade de coups works with Fléau ?

Isn't Increvable and Vandalisme a bad combo ?
If you remove weapon from people, exept against very high strenght brute / Martial Arts brute, Increvable will never trigger right ?
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 19:56

not so realisable but i think yes

and deluge only on char
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 20:13

grizzlism wrote:
Just because it is rare doesn't mean it is good. Come on now.

I'm not a fan of dogs, because in the long run they cost you more % of HP than they can either inflict or absorb as meat shields.
i dont like dogs also but i choose sometimes when i have more then 150HP and have normal stats+skills :) or just when experiment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 22:13

Caedes wrote:

PS:Does Tornade de coups works with Fléau ?

Isn't Increvable and Vandalisme a bad combo ?
If you remove weapon from people, exept against very high strenght brute / Martial Arts brute, Increvable will never trigger right ?

Dogs are great in high ranks and if the opponent has flail or Stone hammer and hit us he will be powerless against the dogs for 2 to 3 hits. but whatever its all about the hole set that the brute has, so there is no rules wether dogs are good or bad.

and about the combo incravable + vadnalisme. yes it could be bad , but many weapens like the knife , Flail, sai or Leek or Shuriken which will suck your HP dry if you do not vandalisme them.
so you cant cover a weakness against one type of brutes and be eaten alive by another type.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 22:24

I had no idea dog C multi hit... I always wondered why some dogs did that...
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Nov 2010, 22:40

I don't know exactly the doggies differences between A, B and C.
I think one has more hps, one multi hit, one a better agi or something like this.
But I don't care about it because a dog is merely a living meat shield.

That's why I like the last path my Tsukihime took with 2 dogs during the first 3 levels. But I'm angry when they foolishly attack to be killed by a 6th sense. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 07:59

Marteau Pilon seems to be affected by opponent's defense.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 08:32

Tama wrote:
I don't know exactly the doggies differences between A, B and C.
I think one has more hps, one multi hit, one a better agi or something like this.
But I don't care about it because a dog is merely a living meat shield.

That's why I like the last path my Tsukihime took with 2 dogs during the first 3 levels. But I'm angry when they foolishly attack to be killed by a 6th sense. Evil or Very Mad

this is how they act diffrently: i happend to have them all:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/103386825?chk=f1e5
and this is how they are kind of useless:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/103367722?chk=f4f2

Caedes wrote:
Marteau Pilon seems to be affected by opponent's defense.
yes Hammer technic damage gets affected by armure and extra thick skin:
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/103336620?chk=be33 vs no defense 60
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/100750049?chk=995c vs no defense 64
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/103337382?chk=3e05 vs extra thick skin 52
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/103336111?chk=03ce vs armure + extra thick skin 28

Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 09:25

Holding a heavy weapon does affect your dodge rate or not ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!   Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and Discussions Thread, please ask any Question about muxxu here!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next