HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 Rate this .com brutes please

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcelite
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 25
Location : España

PostSubject: Rate this .com brutes please    Mon 27 Sep 2010, 12:52

- HI rate this brutes for me please. @level 300

- and which one would you use ?

1- http://jcelite13091.mybrute.com/cellule

2- http://juanca89292.mybrute.com/cellule

3- http://juanca38694.mybrute.com/cellule

4- http://jcelite28394.mybrute.com/cellule

5- http://jcelite15956.mybrute.com/cellule

6- http://jcelite80042.mybrute.com/cellule

7- http://jcelite17370.mybrute.com/cellule

thanks :joker:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1667
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Rate this .com brutes please    Mon 27 Sep 2010, 14:00

my first choice http://juanca89292.mybrute.com/cellule 9/10

my second (like vortex-maria) http://jcelite17370.mybrute.com/cellule 8.5/10

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fulzio
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 46
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Rate this .com brutes please    Mon 27 Sep 2010, 15:11

I prefer http://jcelite28394.mybrute.com/cellule to juanca89292,
less velocity but more HP and agility
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1667
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Rate this .com brutes please    Mon 27 Sep 2010, 15:13

fulzio wrote:
I prefer http://jcelite28394.mybrute.com/cellule to juanca89292,
less velocity but more HP and agility

the 2 without survival i put at bottom list Wink imo one of the most important skills, but aside from that really nice brute.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fulzio
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 46
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Rate this .com brutes please    Mon 27 Sep 2010, 15:24

yes, survival is very important: I sadly dont have it.

But a wall of pets helps a lot!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcelite
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 25
Location : España

PostSubject: Re: Rate this .com brutes please    Mon 27 Sep 2010, 21:24

mm hard decision i need more ratings.. or need more seeking..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radu
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-04-16
Age : 21
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Rate this .com brutes please    Tue 28 Sep 2010, 12:55

i advice you to seek more...i have svdad clone in com if you want...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcelite
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 25
Location : España

PostSubject: Re: Rate this .com brutes please    Tue 28 Sep 2010, 13:09

Radu wrote:
i advice you to seek more...i have svdad clone in com if you want...

thanks Razz but im looking for it with my name.. i need a good brute + name XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcelite
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 25
Location : España

PostSubject: Re: Rate this .com brutes please    Tue 28 Sep 2010, 13:10

steele11 wrote:
my first choice http://juanca89292.mybrute.com/cellule 9/10

my second (like vortex-maria) http://jcelite17370.mybrute.com/cellule 8.5/10

do you really think that survie is so important?
mmm.. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rippraff
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1352
Join date : 2009-05-24
Age : 51

PostSubject: Re: Rate this .com brutes please    Tue 28 Sep 2010, 13:17

jcelite wrote:
do you really think that survie is so important?
mmm.. Razz
Survival is a must have!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radu
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-04-16
Age : 21
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Rate this .com brutes please    Sun 03 Oct 2010, 11:17

yes jcelite ... survival is important...anyway if you want i can sell you great brutes from my collection but wait for link...because its BE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jcelite
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 620
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 25
Location : España

PostSubject: Re: Rate this .com brutes please    Sun 03 Oct 2010, 11:19

jcelite wrote:
Radu wrote:
i advice you to seek more...i have svdad clone in com if you want...

thanks Razz but im looking for it with my name.. i need a good brute + name XD
Radu wrote:
yes jcelite ... survival is important...anyway if you want i can sell you great brutes from my collection but wait for link...because its BE

I need it with my name...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Radu
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 586
Join date : 2010-04-16
Age : 21
Location : Bucharest

PostSubject: Re: Rate this .com brutes please    Sun 03 Oct 2010, 11:21

jcelite wrote:
jcelite wrote:
Radu wrote:
i advice you to seek more...i have svdad clone in com if you want...

thanks Razz but im looking for it with my name.. i need a good brute + name XD
Radu wrote:
yes jcelite ... survival is important...anyway if you want i can sell you great brutes from my collection but wait for link...because its BE

I need it with my name...


....bad Sad ...why so necesary your name..they dont have my name or a certain forum memeber name..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rate this .com brutes please    Today at 14:32

Back to top Go down
 
Rate this .com brutes please
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Top 40 clan - looking for high level brutes. Clan D.O.O.M !!!
» rate brute please
» Rate my equipment
» Level 100+ brutes
» Rate these guys

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion :: Rate My Brute!-
Jump to: