My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Server ( .com ) !???!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WinstonSmith

Server ( .com ) !???! Empty
PostSubject: Server ( .com ) !???!   Server ( .com ) !???! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 19:31

Hello All,just wanna ask --->

What is happening with .com server every weekend !? What maintaince is this - I mean...What are They doing (if They are doing anything at all) - Are They cleaning brute data base or something like that !? And - Does anyone knows if there is someone there (a person) "behind" who just needs to reboot the server (and the server will work again) or is it, maybe, "the real" maintaince in progress !? Share Your info about this topic if You know anything, please !!!

Thanx in advance ! :-)

Kind regards !!!

~WS~
Back to top Go down
Radu
Radu

Server ( .com ) !???! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ( .com ) !???!   Server ( .com ) !???! Icon_minitimeFri 01 Oct 2010, 20:24

the server of bc ( brutal combo ) is creating some problems...the tehnical maintenance is caused by the more and more brutes created and trained...new brutes are created..no password is setted and they got delete...understanded??we just need to wait
Back to top Go down

Server ( .com ) !???!
Page 1 of 1