My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.

Go down 
+7
Darkervictory
Tama
xteenager
Rico
S4nt0S
puppywhirl
mantis33
11 posters
AuthorMessage
mantis33

Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Empty
PostSubject: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 22:41

I know we figured out that agility affects throwing stars and makes them do more damage, but did you guys know that agility also affects when you throw any weapon?

Take this fight for example. These are both my brutes, but when zxc22 throws the sai it does 17 damage despite the fact that he has only 2 strength...

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/94746915?chk=3ef0

Idk I just thought it was pretty cool lol.

Last edited by mantis33 on Sun 17 Oct 2010, 23:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 23:02

Think you forgot to post the fight though, let us see it Wink
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 23:11

Oops. There we go
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 23:40

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/94760089?chk=5578

Yup is real , i don't want to fight with you so don't start .
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 07:55

i dont know about that . check out throwing the stone hammer with 22 Agi. i dont see big diffrent.
i gess the lighter the weapon the more the damage it will cause by getting thrown. Agi could have nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 12:01

agi effects only noodle,shuri and piouz

Only!
and yes, doom! 22 agi and stone hammer throw same as hit, maybe sometimes les!
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 12:02

Interesting but I'm not sure about it...
Thrown weapons ignore armour but to say that damages are based on agi is a little too much.
Heavy weapons (thrown) don't do a lot of damages with a good agility stat.

I wonder if a brute based on deluge would be efficient..?
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeMon 18 Oct 2010, 17:18

Trust me. This is true. My brute does between 8 or 9 damage with sai when he hits someone with it. When he threw it he did 17! It might not be as noticeable with brutes that have high strength AND high agility, but in a case like mine where he has low strength and high agility it definitely works. You can't look at this with a stone hammer because the hammer has such a wide range of damage as it is.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 23:43

mantis33 wrote:
Trust me. This is true. My brute does between 8 or 9 damage with sai when he hits someone with it. When he threw it he did 17! It might not be as noticeable with brutes that have high strength AND high agility, but in a case like mine where he has low strength and high agility it definitely works. You can't look at this with a stone hammer because the hammer has such a wide range of damage as it is.
well now i believe it as i saw it my self

hachet damage is 16-17, but when it got thrown 31 , (2 Strength, 25 Agility) so yes it is true and real and works with sai and hachet so far
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/107008214?chk=aae3

flail damage 110+ , but when it got thrown 46, (43 strength , 3 Agility) does not work with Flail
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/106997671?chk=1cac

and after seeing this , i am starting to think that by throwing a heavy weapon the damage has allways the range of the minimum damage in this List wothout any connection to the current Strength:
http://www.twinpedia.com/muxxu/labrute/armes
Fléau 42 - 48,5 - 55
Hache 25 - 30 - 35

and for every additinal + 3-6 Agility the damage increases to + 10-15%

Last edited by Rico on Tue 16 Nov 2010, 19:33; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkervictory
Darkervictory

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 03:28

So far it only looks as if only light and medium weapons thrown are affected by high agility

i saw a brute with a raquet and did around 5-9 damage and when it was thrown it did 16
Back to top Go down
http://nsioiz.mybrute.com
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 05:25

Lol you guys are retarded. It has nothing to do with the weapon it has to do with strength compared to agility. Obviously with a brute that has high strength and basically no agility the weapon will do more damage with a normal hit then when you throw it. It's when the strength is low and the agility is high that you can see the difference.
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 11:37

mantis33 wrote:
Lol you guys are retarded. It has nothing to do with the weapon it has to do with strength compared to agility. Obviously with a brute that has high strength and basically no agility the weapon will do more damage with a normal hit then when you throw it. It's when the strength is low and the agility is high that you can see the difference.
Why did you need to insult us , instead of talking like a normal boy.
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 14:52

He is banned for 3 days to cool off.
I am in a bad mood for this.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 15:01

he is on the ignore- list of most people, but still it was time somebody else notices his behaviour...
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 15:16

I am not a player in Mux. So I don't frequent here much. Report list was used and alerted me to this.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Gavy™
Gavy™

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeSun 14 Nov 2010, 15:35

He doesn't know his limitations in posting threads or reply ..
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 15:44

Rico wrote:
flail damage 110+ , but when it got thrown 46, (43 strength , 3 Agility) does not work with Flail

So it does work, 46 damages with 3 agility makes sense.
It's just than throwing weapon isn't affected by strength.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 19:46

Caedes wrote:
Rico wrote:

So it does work, 46 damages with 3 agility makes sense.
It's just than throwing weapon isn't affected by strength.

yes , strength has nothing to do with the damage if the heavy weapons get thrown, but my original Point were that only the damage of light and medium weapons get increased by Agility noticeably (if thrown).

for heavy weapons it is hard to be noticed. wether the Agi is high or low.

sadly i dont have many brutes with heavy weapons and high Agi. and even if i had , having a seed where they throw it is very seldom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.   Agility affects ANY thrown weapon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agility affects ANY thrown weapon.
Page 1 of 1