My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Dentiste du Chaos

Go down 
+14
BeRyLa
Caedes
LEMO
Teapot
grizzlism
maxuris
Rico
mantis33
REJT
NixxxoN
Markus
Teethymo
xteenager
Tama
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
xteenager
xteenager

Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 11:10

OMG!
vakol got beaten by rico!
vakol is one of my fav brutes, i actually know owner and wanted to buy before chuck. but he never gonna sell
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 14:03

Nice Rico, you make wonders with a flail.
Another green Foufou in my cell. I can't help but post it Razz
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/108600279?chk=6f28
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 14:26

Congratulations Tama! Hello Kitty had an incredible tournament. I love the fact that you had to face down all of your toughest opponents -- Kruwel, Foufounaite, Fauvette -- and you still beat them. You beat Kruwel pretty badly, actually, which must be sweet revenge after she knocked you out of so many tournaments! Well, you'll never have to worry about her again because you'll have a big head start in the next rank.

As for PunchDrunk, he's got a little way to go still. Immortal sure would help, but as long as Fifa10 has perseverant, I can't beat him at all. You jumped ahead of my prediction queue, but I think I'll need to get rid of a few more opponents before I win.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 15:36

tama the great,
kitty the great
gratz tama
kitty is absolutrly amazing
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 18:35

grats kitty
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 21:05

New tourney counting that looks pretty good for PunchDrunk. No serious first round or second round or even third round opponents; toughest quarterfinal opponents are either Juarez or Abrarakoursix. Vakol, AngeLudo, Silent, HaO, Zinette are all bottled up in the second quarter, and I can beat most of those. And best of all, Foufounaite, Kemkem, and Fauvette are all missing! They must have used up their tourney for the day and it hasn't renewed yet.

I will still need luck to squeeze through, but conditions are really good!
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 21:41

Yeah, i have seen the draw and you could even win if you get rid of Abra or MissCAT, AngeLudo and someone like Kruwel or Fifa in final. 🐱

Last edited by Tama on Wed 17 Nov 2010, 22:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 21:48

Ooh, I didn't see that Abra has to get past MissCAT! Tough for him, dead easy for me. She hasn't beaten me once this rank.

I can beat Kruwel, but it's not easy. I haven't beaten AngeLudo once, I don't think. It's very very hard to beat Vakol but she won't get past the quarters. Fifa can beat his bracket but he's got some tough matchups, djanfi then wings then noise, he could lose to any of them. Kruwel unfortunately is all alone so unless it's Forza's birthday she'll be in the semis and probably the final.

Update: easy peasy for PD: http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/108771863?chk=6c8b

Silent's out, djanfi's out, Nephelia's out, go NOISE!

Update update: knocked out by Abrarakoursix. But now I'm in the finals of the next one! They're starting to come fast and furious now.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 16:09

YYYYYYESSS!

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/109026896?chk=1651
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 16:32

U won the tournament?. If u won it , congratulations/gz.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 16:55

Wow... you are sooooooooooo lucky. You shouldn't have won till like 30 but you had the easiest bracket I've ever seen! lol

You know it's easy when you face lea bulls who I literally beat everyday in the semi finals!
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 17:13

Congrats Punchy, last straight line.

@Mantis: Is it jealousy than I smell ? Surprised
You could at least congratulate him.

Last edited by Caedes on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 17:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 17:20

tell me about it mantis! i beat her with noise AND chuck, and she beat noise, WTF!
and as for punchie
the BIGEST congratz to you!
now catch up with kitty!
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 17:23

I know! But it's been like this for the last three ranks. I get crappy draws for the first dozen tourneys, always bouncing out in the first or second round, and then suddenly the waters part at level 25 and I walk into the finish. I only had one serious fight in that bracket, and Fauvette has that one weakness, that she can't fight without her flail. Once she dropped it, fight over. There were some in the tourney who could have beat me easily -- Kemkem, Foufounaite, thunder -- but weren't in my bracket, and others who weren't in the tourney at all -- fifa10, vakol, abrarakoursix. Even the semi-tough guys like El Martopikor, Forza, Juarez weren't around. It was an excellent bracket in a good tourney and luck played a big part. But I'll totally take it!

I tip my hat once again to Kitty, who did not walk to victory but bulldozed over every one of her toughest opponents to win. I guess that's her style, taking it on the chin, while mine is to make sure you don't get hit!
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 17:43

I forgot to say congrats. I just wish steele had more time to catch up with you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 18:41

mantis33 wrote:
I forgot to say congrats. I just wish steele had more time to catch up with you. Razz

Wich rank are you in by the way ? Biceps ?
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 18:46

Caedes wrote:
mantis33 wrote:

Wich rank are you in by the way ? Biceps ?

mantis owns steele011, the 3rd best muxxu from forum, until chuck norris came in Twisted Evil
yes he is biceps level 19, some levels and he will win the tournament
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 18:48

Damn, feel so unfresh to come on the game after the battle ...
Time to come to BL, you'll already be level 60 if you still play ..
Specially as I explore a bit far each destiny every rank. (20-22)
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 18:54

Buy a muxxu Razz
your french friends have very good brutes
i bought chuck norris from one of them
and wanted to buy el moka and vakol too but owners refused Sad
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 19:17

Well I don't actually have any french friend as I'm not participating on the muxxu's forum.
(Tama wanna be my french frie..nd ? 🐱)
Plus I don't want to get a brute already built.
Building the brute rank by rank, trying the subpath and so on is actually a big part of the fun for me.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 19:24

Caedes wrote:
Well I don't actually have any french friend as I'm not participating on the muxxu's forum.
Plus I don't want to get a brute already built.
Building the brute rank by rank, trying the subpath and so on is actually a big part of the fun for me.

I kind of agree with that.
But that does not mean you can do both like me Razz
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 10:17

Wow Punchy ! 3 levels before me I'm jealous. Congratz. cheers

You can thank my little immortal sister MissCAT for kicking Foufou's ass. 🐱
http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/108980737?chk=ee20

Teethy wrote:
I tip my hat once again to Kitty, who did not walk to victory but bulldozed over every one of her toughest opponents to win. I guess that's her style, taking it on the chin, while mine is to make sure you don't get hit!

When I read this sentence, I wonder which brute should have herculean strengh. Razz
Kitty is a refined cat princess but she wants her nobility to be recognized and she likes waging wars a lot. 🐱

Caedes wrote:
Of course if I don't have to sell Kitty in the process. 🐱
I have refused a lot of friends on my account lately. I don't know anything about them lol.

Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 16:16

I bet you get a lot of friend requests just because you're a girl. :)

Caedes, you can't have it both ways -- either you want to build up your brute from scratch and earn those ranks yourself, or you want to have a high rank brute same time as us. There's no shortcut, so you'll have to choose. But there is one thing you can do to make your brute go much faster, and that's buy jetons. Your brute will advance more than twice as fast if you're using jetons every day to buy extra fights, and therefore she'll gain ranks twice as fast too.

All you others still in Biceps rank, please post some fights of tourneys so that we can see what's going on down there. It's especially nice to see who wins the tourneys because it looks like almost half the brutes in Dentist are retired and we don't know how many brutes are in that rank or who they are! It looks like Kemkem, Foufou, and Kruwel have all won tourneys over the past few days. Now I'm rooting for our steele011, NOISEv2, ChuckNorris, and pdsharpj and Rico's brutes. Come on, guys, let's go!
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 16:23

chuck needs 4 exp till level 20
amazing, he was 18 yesterday Shocked

noise took 9 exp through level 20, more than steele011, noise is ranked 25 in biceps.highest bicep from forum
but, here is my expectation of who from forum will win first :

1.ChuckNorris

2. Steele011

3. Noisev2

4.Thylican

5.RicoRico

lupo and oogie, tough, since both changed pathes
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Nov 2010, 16:33

No offense, but Chuck hasn't got it yet. He's got the strength but no speed; he's got less than half the vie that Kitty had with no armor. A simple pounder like thehammer will hand him his butt every time. And there's plenty of them to go around in the top 15 brutes so you'll either have to wait until they're gone, or get yourself another way to win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dentiste du Chaos
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next