My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Dentiste du Chaos

Go down 
+14
BeRyLa
Caedes
LEMO
Teapot
grizzlism
maxuris
Rico
mantis33
REJT
NixxxoN
Markus
Teethymo
xteenager
Tama
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Teethymo
Teethymo

Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 15:16

RicoRico really is set up to beat steele011 -- he's got one weapon that's unblockable, another that's unblockable and undodgeable. No opportunity to use contre at all. Even so, it was a really close match.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 15:18

Only reason he won is because steele didn;t use tete de fer/thief on the flail and because he had survive. In 100 fights with rico at those levels, steele wins 95 of them easily.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 15:22

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/117964507?chk=916c

Even RicoRico is unlucky. I there a bad luck syndrom in this forum ? Sad
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 15:45

mantis: well i know you are angry for losing but this is no excuse to be mad at me and write that. (last chance by the way)
i have nothing to do with how the fights would go, and i dont think i got lucky or unlucky. it was just muxxu as Teethymo explained.
i actualy did you a favor after xteen asked me to register chuck in the next tour for you.
i gess after all you bring the unluck to yourself.

mantis33 wrote:
Only reason he won is because steele didn;t use tete de fer/thief on the flail and because he had survive. In 100 fights with rico at those levels, steele wins 95 of them easily.
i was wondering which words you are going to use instead of writing
"I beat him everyday in training" because steele011 and RicoRico never fought in Satan.
so all i can say is "good new one" Razz
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 16:09

Well it's true... you said yourself you needed a VERY lucky seed to beat steele... and you got one. I know you can't control what happens but this frustration has been building up for 2 or 3 weeks now. Steele is better than all of these brutes, yet he continues to lose in the tournaments when it really matters. It's ridiculous. I'd rather lose all my daily fights and win in the tournaments, but it's the exact opposite. Steele beats the best brutes in this game, but he can't beat the mediocre, cupcake brutes? I don't understand...
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 16:24

lets hope that chuck will win today so he wont be a danger for steele011 tomorrow.
if you want i can tell you in a pm when to register for the tour tomorrow and whether the high lvlers are in the first one or the second one. this is one of the good thing of having RicaRica and RicoRico in the same account.
but this is all what you can. sadly no one can buy luck Sad
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 16:57

It's ok. I'm just gonna take my chances. Steele's getting another level tomorrow... Did chuck win today?
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 17:11

I don't think so.

Final from last night : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/117728001?chk=ce41

Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 17:16

in chuck´s tour there is 27 to start , so if there is not enough brutes registering today, his tour might start after the reset. so it would be better to wait couple of hours after the reset to register steele011, so he wont have to be in the same tour with chuck.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 17:38

Tama wrote:
I don't think so.

Final from last night : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/117728001?chk=ce41

Wow, FREON WON!?!?!??!

WTF is wrong with this game?!?!??!
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 18:26

Guys calm down
Wow
im happy with noise thro semifinal cheers
hey, the hammer bullying noise, maybe I should send chuck his nemesis to teach him a lesson
yes my tour needs 26 yet
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 18:30

Freon is not that bad , he got vandalisme + choc + a good strenght and MA with bear that will take some time of the opponent , and they will be already unarmed.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 18:36

s4n
Freon is not great either
Look at me and steel
We should've won since level 22
But im happy im still in bicep
Chuck is perfect now Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 20:36

@Mantis: Well actually for Rico vs Steele, I can't believe than you won him 95% of the time with the actual set-up.

He get flail and leek wich are both making your counter + shield combo useless.
He'll never miss you with his higher agi and a flail.
You attacked first.
Your tête get rid of his flail on his 3rd hit, matching for a NORMAL efficiency of the skill (33% trigger). Same for the leek.
You only get one round when he had flail in hands (3speed..) and there's nothing unlucky to thief not triggering on first turn ..
You did an average of 2 hits by attack, kinda good for 9 agi + cyclone.
He had an average of 1.5 hit by attack, normal+ for a flail with 14 agi.
Chocked you on first hit with flail, but second would have if first didn't, plus you have been doing better damages with your hands than with the glaive.

So I understand the frustration and so on, but none of you have been lucky or unlucky on this match (and actually you've been more, you engaged and get more multi hits). If you really did won him this much on this versus you've been so used to get plenty of luck. And that's maybe the problem, being a natural lucker makes you feel unlucky when things are just normals.
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 20:59

You can try to go into detail all you want, but I know enough about this game to know that I would beat him at those levels at least 90% of the time. I multi hit because I have tornado of blows. If he would have pulled out leek first I would have won. Yes my shield/counter is useless but that doesn't matter. I have twice the amount of hit points he has. I think you're forgetting that. If I stole the flail OR leek it's game over. If he gets disarmed, it's game over since I have martial arts, more strength, AND more HP! Everything about steele is better than him except that he has a flail, plain and simple. Even with the flail, steele should easily be able to disarm it with either tete or thief. it actually worked in rico's favor that I disarmed it after his third hit, otherwise I probably would have stole it and won easily. And we're forgetting the most important part of the match, Rico was saved by SURVIVE! He won with ONE hit point! I also didn't 6th sense once! You're an wrong if you think Rico is better than Steele, plain and simple. I REALLY hope I play him again int he tourney because I guarantee I will beat the shit out of him. If I don't play him in this next tourney then sadly I will never play him again because he will NEVER catchup to steele again in the future ranks. He was lucky enough to catch up this time considering steele should have won this tourney 3 weeks ago.

Edited by Rico!!!
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 21:52

Dic any of you notice flail gets choced by tete de fer less than other weapons?
I notice that a lot vs lea bulls in satan
One more glitch in the flail side Razz
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 22:08

[Tornado of Blow => 20% to add a hit. You had way more than that.
Weapons => Leek is more rare than flail, pulling out the flail first is what happens most of the time for him.
HP => Yep, but he dealt way more damage than you so didn't matter.
AM=> You had a great use of it, but didn't outrunned the flail, too bad.
Disarm => Already explained why your tête worked normaly, if you don't thrust me, take a calculator, seems you need it even for those kind of primal school calculs.
Thief => Explained it too, a thief with such a ridiculous speed would maybe able to steal ... a snail ... or an other turtle.

The best ones for the end:
Survie => You made me laugh so bad ... That's why they called the skill survie ... it does make you survive.. surprising isn't it ? ;D
More STR than Rico => He get 21, you get 18, ask santa a new brain ...

And no I don't think Rico is an overall better brute, as turtle brute is one of the best if not the best overall brute archetype.
But yes, he's your nemesis, just as Chuck and you still didn't understood that .. I guess some people need more time ..

When I was younger, my grandfather used to tell me:
" Getting your intelligence insulted by an idiot is an awesome compliment."
You are now one of the people who made his point to me <3

PS: Remember you attacked first and have 5 levels more than he does ,)

Last edited by Caedes on Wed 08 Dec 2010, 22:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 22:18

Flail get choked as much as other weapons.

For example here : http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/114595957?chk=67cb

Lol your grandfather is a good guy. I like what my mother says too :
"La bave du crapaud n'atteint pas la blanche colombe."

or litteral translation in english :

"The spittle of the toad will never reach the white dove."

More poetic. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 22:24

So who's gonna be the next dentist ? Very Happy

Oh without the translation the sentence is really better:
" C'est un délice de fin gourmet que de se faire insulter d' "abruti" par un imbécile."
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 22:35

You have really "Mantisized" your translation. Very Happy
You lost the allusion to gastronomy.

The real translation of my french sentence is : "Sticks and stones (may break my bones but words will never hurt me)"

Barbaric, isn't it ? 🐱

Hum Yoyozaza the turtle will be the next dentist because Chuck likes Biceps too much and doesn't want to get rid of his leek.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 23:14

I didnt understand what you said at all!
yoyozaza or me?
I can beat yoyozaza So easily now
Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 00:35

Did the tourney start yet with chuck?
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 08:19

I'm dentist Wink
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 10:24

Congrats ! cheers

That's why I said Yoyozaza, first because it's a turtle and I love to say this cause it's funny. Razz

And you have less pressure for your tourney lol. 🐱

Back to top Go down
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 14:14

Hopefully hao was in that tourney, cuz he's the only one who can beat me and that's cuz hes such a higher level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dentiste du Chaos   Dentiste du Chaos - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dentiste du Chaos
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next