My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute !

Go down 
+3
Negative Zephyr
xenogears86
empo1102
7 posters
AuthorMessage
empo1102
empo1102

Location : ____♥♥♥_____♥♥♥_____ __♥_____♥_♥_____♥___ __♥______♥______♥___ ___♥____BIG____♥____ _____♥_HAPPY_♥_____ _______♥___♥________ _________♥__________                              ''Paradise in the sun Everyone always has a smile and treat you like your neighbor.... ,,                 Hà Nội - Việt  Nam  

Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute ! Empty
PostSubject: Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute !   Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute ! Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 17:11

when i see this area, i have a question about speed and agi effect on mybrute !
https://mybrute.forumotion.com/saved-replays-f15/hober-lvl35-vs-d4leth-lvl44-t1064.htm#9763

hober have agi 28 and d4leth have 6
but d4leth have speed 23 while hober is 18
d4leth (level 44) alway have miss hit to hober (level 35)

helpme plz :|
Back to top Go down
http://songphaicotien.myrbute.com
xenogears86

PostSubject: Re: Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute !   Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute ! Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 17:19

higher speed = more frequent attacks
agility affects avoid rate
Back to top Go down
empo1102
empo1102

Location : ____♥♥♥_____♥♥♥_____ __♥_____♥_♥_____♥___ __♥______♥______♥___ ___♥____BIG____♥____ _____♥_HAPPY_♥_____ _______♥___♥________ _________♥__________                              ''Paradise in the sun Everyone always has a smile and treat you like your neighbor.... ,,                 Hà Nội - Việt  Nam  

PostSubject: Re: Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute !   Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute ! Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 17:25

xenogears86 wrote:
higher speed = more frequent attacks
agility affects avoid rate

thanks u. i understand ^^
i think agi is better than str ^^
Back to top Go down
xenogears86

PostSubject: Re: Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute !   Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute ! Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 17:27

not really.. agi won't help much if u keep on hitting the enemy for 1-2 damage.. and u'll die faster if the enemy got the hit rate skill (forgot what it's called) -_-"
Back to top Go down
empo1102
empo1102

PostSubject: Re: Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute !   Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute ! Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 17:51

xenogears86 wrote:
not really.. agi won't help much if u keep on hitting the enemy for 1-2 damage.. and u'll die faster if the enemy got the hit rate skill (forgot what it's called) -_-"
i think if u have a Hammer, Blight,club, or Mace str is not great important.
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute !   Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute ! Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 18:03

So, which one affects the accuracy of an attack??
Is it Agility also??
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute !   Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute ! Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 18:28

Is that how smart the brutes get at those levels? I mean once they net the pet they dont attack it. Why did my old char do that? :S
Back to top Go down
Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
ronga
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
ronga

PostSubject: Re: Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute !   Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute ! Icon_minitimeTue 05 May 2009, 18:31

Read my Ronga Cheatsheet. Read the part about attributes.

Theoretically strength affects the attack point, agility helps you dodge better, speed helps to hit faster.

However that's what the theory says. In reality you have to see how much it affects your brute and how useful. So fat agility seems to be the most important, then strength, then speed.

The weapon you hold affects the accuracy. If you are using a heavy weapon, your chance of missing is higher.

There is no attribute to directly improve your hitting accuracy (but speciality has). So it works in one way, in other words, depending on how your opponent performs. I believe the system assigns a default hitting accuracy based on what weapons you hold. Then if the opponent has low agility, chance of dodging decreases. His chance of dodging decreasing implies your chance of hitting increases. It's two sides of the same coin.

Last edited by ronga on Wed 20 May 2009, 21:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaixxpzs
kaixxpzs

PostSubject: Re: Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute !   Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute ! Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 08:38

agi is better but w/ STR + HAMMER + IMPLACEABLE is IMBA!
Back to top Go down
http://demitia-300.mybrute.com
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute !   Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute ! Icon_minitimeFri 15 May 2009, 08:41

agi is godlike with untouchable LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute !   Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me about speed and agi effect on mybrute !
Page 1 of 1