HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 

bitchy b stolen from sevid- any ideas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: bitchy b stolen from sevid- any ideas?   Wed 10 Nov 2010, 21:40

mantis33 wrote:
Ummm, I'm confused. My confusion most likely stems from the fact that no one on this forum speaks proper English.
here mantis, post this whenever you feel the need lol!

PostSubject: Re: bitchy b stolen from sevid- any ideas?   Wed 10 Nov 2010, 21:51

Just changed Kitty's password. Its security is higher than the one I used at work during my last internship. And we had one hell of security there ! Very Happy

Grizz wrote:
But it also makes me curious why this forum's better brutes weren't really targeted either (lets be honest bitchy b & puppy's traded brutes are good but they aren't punchy or kitty etc.) Is the hacker not particularly smart ?

It's not this stupid. Kitty and Punchy are well known brutes, it will be more risky to take them. Especially mine since I am very active on the official french forum and I have in my friends the top brutes in the game. It will be more easy to prove the account is mine. :cat:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: bitchy b stolen from sevid- any ideas?   Thu 11 Nov 2010, 15:15

We could all send messages to the player's account telling him what a bastard he is and he should give sevid's account back.

PS just changed my password to a stronger one.

PPS now I'm paranoid that the thief is hacking accounts that change their passwords because password changes are sent in the clear? Well if this thief steals Kitty and PunchDrunk there will be lots of noise.

Last edited by Teethymo on Thu 11 Nov 2010, 18:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: bitchy b stolen from sevid- any ideas?   Thu 11 Nov 2010, 15:48

steele11 wrote:
mantis33 wrote:
Ummm, I'm confused. My confusion most likely stems from the fact that no one on this forum speaks proper English.
here mantis, post this whenever you feel the need lol!

dudes, when your german is as good/ bad as my english you can start to complain Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rayS

PostSubject: Re: bitchy b stolen from sevid- any ideas?   Thu 11 Nov 2010, 18:26

is someone who know the name of the account and the email and the pass of the email

who know that info?

sorry for you sevid but is imposible to get it back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ckl

PostSubject: Re: bitchy b stolen from sevid- any ideas?   Thu 11 Nov 2010, 18:40

I have an ideea Very Happy

somebody stoled one of my Steam acc. and at support.steam..... i posted a topic named steam-stoled account, and I gaved all the dates about it, that was put when the acc. was created, and I have it back now

so, try this

hkf: make a topic about that and put name, first password, first email and I wish you luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bitchy b stolen from sevid- any ideas?   Today at 07:59

Back to top Go down

bitchy b stolen from sevid- any ideas?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2