My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod

Go down 
+19
ellindor
Rico
Tama
gaxzol
pdsharpj
maxuris
HongKongFui
LEMO
alex99mondialu
steele11
mantis33
ckl
Gavy™
S4nt0S
NixxxoN
BeRyLa
puppywhirl
Caedes
xteenager
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who do you think should be the muxxu mod?
Rico
[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Vote_lcap41%[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 15 ]
Tama
[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 11% [ 4 ]
Teethymo
[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Pdsharpj
[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Xteenager
[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 10 ]
None, our mods are enough
[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 37

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 17:52

mantis33 wrote:

puppywhirl I notice you're from Sweden, have you seen the movie Let the Right One In? I have to write a 5 page stylistic analysis on it for my cinema class lol. It sucks, but it's a good movie.

I have and I agree it's a good movie
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 18:24

My little reflexion as a newcomer on the forum. (I can be wrong on a lot of stuff, it's just how I see the stuff since I'm here)
What I'm telling only is only about how I see them as a moderator, not as a person.

Good Choices:

Punchy: Pros: Calm and diplomat, exellent knowledge of the game, best writing so far with Grizz, very active and constructive.
Cons: Doesn't want to be a mod.

Rico: Pros: exellent knowledge of the game, good writing (specially for a foreigner), very active and constructive, could be diplomat if he wants to be mod I think.
Cons: A bit cocky but not this much :p, don't know if he wants to be a mod.

Tama: Pros: Calm and diplomat, exellent knowledge of the game, very good writing (specially for a foreigner), french so able to cover and translate any eventual event happening to muxxu, very active and constructive.
Cons: Doesn't want to be mod. Getting kitten smileys on every topic would hurt my eyes.

Bad Choices:

Xteen: Pros: Old timer here, good knowledge of the game, full of will, very very active.
Cons:Still not mature enough, writing isn't this good (specially for a native speaker), e-penis war with mantis.

Mantis: Pros: Old timer here, exellent knowledge of the game, active
Cons:Too "hot-blooded', good writing but big mouth, e-penis war with Xteen, tried to change the vote in a dictature by proposing the two people than can't ask to be moderator Very Happy (See the Olololz choices)

Ololz Choices:

Grizz: Would have been my vote if he didn't just left the forum like this. Best writing, probably best knowledge of the game, contributed a lot. But Cartman's syndrom could have pop out with some guys being persecuted, specially for their writing (would have been funny though).

Steele: Do you even play Muxxu ? Oo

Pdsharpj: Don't know you enough.

Last edited by Caedes on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 19:55; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 18:27

steele is the real owner of mantis's brute steele011, but he sold it and doesnt play now
if he was playing id elect him

and i say one more time,I dont care much about my language as long as the one who im writing to understands, i can write in good grammar if the person needs precise english tho
and, i am not in war with mantis, i consider him a rival, and will not get into a war with him anytime soon Wink

yes, tama, teethy, and rico are ALL good choices , much better than me, thats why i voted rico didnt I ? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
LEMO
LEMO

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 18:33

I should be the muxxu mod... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 18:38

Ok, just to prove, want to see me talk formal?
will do , I will talk formal here in this muxxu section
but I do not promise to talk that level of formality in the other sections though Razz
NOT to prove i should be a mod, but to prove I CAN talk formal if I want to
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 19:44

lol! @topic and some candidates...
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 19:53

i'm waiting for a mantis option Razz
Back to top Go down
maxuris
maxuris

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 20:46

My vote goes to rico , if this gets us somewhere ...
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 20:50

btw: for me as not really included and active in this section it looks like here has formed a "clique" and it wouldn't be good if one of that clique becomes mod...

teethymo - although belonging in that clique (for me it looks so, sorry if I'm wrong teethymo) - would have been a great mod though, bad luck he doesn't want to be it...
Back to top Go down
pdsharpj
pdsharpj

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 23:33

I'm really not interested, never moderated a thread, and muxxu is an escape from the real world for me. Honestly glad to see no one wasted a vote on me. I am more than happy being a background personality and cracking the occasional joke. Being a mod would take the fun out of my brute, i manage 16 women at work every day... this is just a mindless indulgence for me
Back to top Go down
gaxzol

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 23:44

I vote for Xteen :)
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 10:33

pdsharpj wrote:
I'm really not interested, never moderated a thread, and muxxu is an escape from the real world for me. Honestly glad to see no one wasted a vote on me. I am more than happy being a background personality and cracking the occasional joke. Being a mod would take the fun out of my brute, i manage 16 women at work every day... this is just a mindless indulgence for me
16 women + countless elephants = so much work Laughing

I understand you, you wouldve been a good mod too
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:01

I'm not interested in being a mod, even with my shiny Kitty and my excellent french. 🐱
You sure would have difficulties with my big family of 🐱🐱🐱
This smiley was really waiting for me.

Teethy is a great guy. I respect him a lot. His english is wonderful but I think he's not keen on it.

Caedes, I love your e-penis war between Xteen & Mantis. lol! ROFL !

Best pick IMO is Rico, extensive knowledge of the game and kind of already mod-like when he posts. Second best is Xteen.

Grizz, I don't understand why he started acting funny. That's a pity, he would have been a great mod. I like him a lot (very fun indeed).

Mantis too hot-blooded yeah but I like his rough language.

Pdsharpj has too many women to dedicate much time to a mod function. Very Happy
Nice harem btw ! -_^
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:17

rico leads with 11 votes and 8 for me cheers
gratz rico
i guess you'll be the new mod
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:56

Tama wrote:

Mantis too hot-blooded yeah but I like his rough language.

Same here but doesn't make a good moderator :p

Rico would you tell us if you want to be moderator ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 11:58

I have sent him the second pm now
he is leading so he should say something
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:25

sorry for my late post guys,
first i just gave my vote for xteen Very Happy
second i was bussy in the forum Tournament DOOM vs BND and waiting for some specific Info from Bob about what i could do in muxxu section if i will be picked.

actualy i have no Problem with doing it, and i have some ideas of cleaning and sorting the hole mess in here.
from what bob told me about what we can do. its all about
- organizing the threads in 3 - 4 categories.
- closing useless threads and sorting them.
- Editing threads.
- no banning Options, if needed it will be reported to the Forum Mods as before, Subman, Sioc, slapslap... and they will decide what to do.

i hope Bob could give us both me and xteen the Mod Option.
i can do the organizing and xteen can do the rest . this would be perfect.

btw thanks for all who voted for me :)
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:38

Rico wrote:
sorry for my late post guys,
first i just gave my vote for xteen Very Happy
second i was bussy in the forum Tournament DOOM vs BND and waiting for some specific Info from Bob about what i could do in muxxu section if i will be picked.

actualy i have no Problem with doing it, and i have some ideas of cleaning and sorting the hole mess in here.
from what bob told me about what we can do. its all about
- organizing the threads in 3 - 4 categories.
- closing useless threads and sorting them.
- Editing threads.
- no banning Options, if needed it will be reported to the Forum Mods as before, Subman, Sioc, slapslap... and they will decide what to do.

i hope Bob could give us both me and xteen the Mod Option.
i can do the organizing and xteen can do the rest . this would be perfect.

First, you are still leading Razz
second, i have sent you some ideas of how to organize, in case you are the new mod
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 12:49

@ Bob: since you asked for a Poll and now you have it, i would like to mention that if you are going to give a Mod Option at all, it would be perfect if you give it to both me and xteen.

as you can see that non of the Forum Mods has big interest in Muxxu and having 2 Members taking care of this section is much better than having only one!
Back to top Go down
ellindor
ellindor

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 13:14

Rico wrote:

Your'e welcome. :)

Excellent English. Knowledgeable about the game. The perfect Mod imho. cheers
Back to top Go down
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 14:08

I let you on about being a Mod. The betters one's don't want to be a Mod.
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
mantis33

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 15:28

Excellent english???? LOL

Was that a joke elindor????
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 15:58

Mantis you so "·!"$ , dude hes much better than you in english and knowledge of this game .
Back to top Go down
puppywhirl
puppywhirl

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 16:25

S4nt0S wrote:
Mantis you so "·!"$ , dude hes much better than you in english and knowledge of this game .

English, no. Knowledge? Yeah I'd say so, but Rico seems to be quite obsessed
by it rofl (No offense you're doing a great job)
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 16:30

Don't say crap. Rico is German and obviously lose to a native like Mantis when you value the quality of the english.

It's just that Mantis's language hum... let's say may have a lot of similarities with the one a mule skinner would use.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod   [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next