My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

My Brute fighting league!!

Go down 
+9
ALPHWON
Rico
steele11
Rouchien
xteenager
The Dice Man
sevid
Pege
Biefaller
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 04:47

ok here is an Edited version after considering the feedbacks (sadly not everyone gave their opinions) the edited parts are in Blue , the Neutral Match must be with 4 seeds because otherwise we cant have clones or have a rule for them.

Restrictions: Any brute 200+, clones are allowed (rule Nr 11- for clones)
everyone must do their Fights or find someone to do them, a DQ is out of the Question. however to make it realistic we could set a Fair rule for not doing Fights later.

Maximum: 16 Entries. (more than this would be too much to handle for the Mods but more than one mod will moderate this tour!)

Format & Structure:
1- There will be as many Rounds as the Number of Entries in the Season.
2- Each participant fights every other participant in 3 matches (which means there are 3 Matches for every Brute each Round against the same Opponent, 1st called Home & 2nd called Away & 3rd called Neutral).
3- for the HOME Match each participant gets to choose between 8 choices of level ranges: ( [200-250] , [250-300] , [300-350] , [350-400] , [400-450] , [450-500] , [500-550] , [550-600] ) then the exact fighting lvl will be randomly generated by the mods
4- a HOME or AWAY match is a 3 seeds Single Elimination. a NEUTRAL match is 4 seeds
5- The 1st Match (Home) (3 seeds with a choosen lvl range by Entry1)
6- The 2nd Match (Away) (3 seeds with a choosen lvl range by Entry2)
7- The 3rd Match (Neutral) (4 seeds with a dandomly chossen lvl bwtween [200 - 600] )
8- a Victory is worth 2 points
9- a Tie is worth 1 point
10- a loss is worth 0 point
11- Clones win the Home Match with 3:2 and lose the Away Match with 2:3 and tie the Neutral Match with 2:2
12- If more participants have the same Nr of Points we count the Nr of Victories, Ties, Matches and seeds.
13- every Round will take 48 Hours (we could make it longer though)

Format & Structure: (Example for 10 participants):
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rico on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 22:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 08:02

Rico wrote:
ok here is an Edited version after considering the feedbacks (sadly not everyone gave their opinions) the edited parts are in Blue , the Neutral Match must be with 4 seeds because otherwise we cant have clones or have a rule for them.
There is plenty of time to work out what format we should try first, so we have more time for everyone's opinions please Wink

Rico wrote:
Restrictions: Any brute lvl 200+, clones are allowed (rule Nr 11- for clones)
everyone must do their Fights or find someone to do them, a DQ is out of the Question. however to make it realistic we could set a Fair rule for not doing Fights later.
I think any played brute should have an opportunity to fight in the league. After a recent discussion with steele11 I chose level 35 (see Bi #16) as being a de-facto level for deciding whether a brute was 'played' or not. But there is a case for those (Teapot springs to mind immediately) who certainly 'play' their brutes but might never get to level 35! The idea with level 35 is that I don't know of anyone training their DB's this high and I think we all want to avoid brute farming for a competition like this.

Another consideration is allowing any hand-made brute to enter. Making a great hand-made brute is very difficult (as we should all know Wink) and now (with BC gone) getting it to level 35 would be a very long process by doing daily fights.

Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 08:54

ok, i changed the Restrictions to 200+ because of this
Quote :
1. I think a league should represent the top of our game. At the moment that would mean brutes 200+ to nearly 800
and sorry for not waiting a bit for other opinions, i am just a little bit exited about this and was thinking that we could start in a week Wink

i am still for allowing any brute for the first league and not setting any restriction at all bacause it is not about wether some bc-brutes are not being played , or some handmade brutes should have sign up advatage because they are rare. imo all of this wont matter in this league. it is only about active members compeating against each other with their favorite or best brutes in a fair way which is by fighting at the same lvl unlike the daily tournament.

the only thing i fear is some members signing in and quitting after a couple of Rounds, what do you think we could do about this problem?
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 09:05

the brute stays in the league till end of it
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 09:40

Please translate the Rulestructure to GERMAN Very Happy

Thats easier for ME Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 11:29

level 200+ Rolling Eyes

i guess i'm out then, i wanted to enter with my new http://piw-pgnyny.mybrute.com/cellule
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 11:30

some of our members who join the tours now are much lower than 200
like rouchien, teapot, xiao
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 12:44

Rico wrote:
Quote :
1. I think a league should represent the top of our game. At the moment that would mean brutes 200+ to nearly 800
Oh no! I only meant that we could do our fights at level 200+, not that brutes had to be 200+ to enter . We would have hardly anyone entering if 200+ brutes were mandatory Razz
Rico wrote:
and sorry for not waiting a bit for other opinions, i am just a little bit exited about this and was thinking that we could start in a week Wink

i am still for allowing any brute for the first league and not setting any restriction at all bacause it is not about wether some bc-brutes are not being played , or some handmade brutes should have sign up advatage because they are rare. imo all of this wont matter in this league. it is only about active members compeating against each other with their favorite or best brutes in a fair way which is by fighting at the same lvl unlike the daily tournament.

the only thing i fear is some members signing in and quitting after a couple of Rounds, what do you think we could do about this problem?
I fear the quitting thing will be a problem. It's human nature for players who lose several rounds in a row to want to quit... I'm not sure what we could do about that.

Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 14:44

If on the sign ups one needs to have a brute 200+ i'm done Rolling Eyes
This is my highest on any server http://dgnwfh3l9hcbkx7o.mybrute.com/cellule

However if the 35+ rule apply i have a few who could enter Very Happy
Why not make it 50+? Noone has trained their DBs this far lol!
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 20:14

ALPHWON wrote:
If on the sign ups one needs to have a brute 200+ i'm done Rolling Eyes
This is my highest on any server http://dgnwfh3l9hcbkx7o.mybrute.com/cellule

However if the 35+ rule apply i have a few who could enter Very Happy
Why not make it 50+? Noone has trained their DBs this far lol!

Any played brute should be able to enter, the 35+ rule is only a guide.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 21:55

The Dice Man wrote:
Rico wrote:
Quote :
Oh no! I only meant that we could do our fights at level 200+, not that brutes had to be 200+ to enter . We would have hardly anyone entering if 200+ brutes were mandatory Razz
Rico wrote:

I fear the quitting thing will be a problem. It's human nature for players who lose several rounds in a row to want to quit... I'm not sure what we could do about that.

ok, my bad i misanderstood you then, i will edit it to any played brute then.

steele11 wrote:
level 200+ Rolling Eyes

i guess i'm out then, i wanted to enter with my new http://piw-pgnyny.mybrute.com/cellule
no steele, it was a misunderstanding from me, we have to/will allow any active member to be able to join in with any played brute he has.

Last edited by Rico on Fri 03 Dec 2010, 22:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 22:05

ok here is the last updated version of my suggestion:

Restrictions: Any brute Any Played Brute, the Mods will decide which brutes are played after the sign ups , clones are allowed (rule Nr 11- for clones)

Maximum: 16 Entries. (more than this would be too much to handle for the Mods but more than one mod will moderate this tour!)

Format & Structure:
2- Each participant fights every other participant in 3 matches (which means there are 3 Matches for every Brute each Round against the same Opponent, 1st called Home & 2nd called Away & 3rd called Neutral).
3- for the HOME Match each participant gets to choose between 8 choices of level ranges: ( [200-250] , [250-300] , [300-350] , [350-400] , [400-450] , [450-500] , [500-550] , [550-600] ) then the exact fighting lvl will be randomly generated by the mods.
4- a HOME or AWAY match is a 3 seeds Single Elimination. a NEUTRAL match is 4 seeds
5- The 1st Match (Home) (3 seeds with a choosen lvl Range by Entry1)
6- The 2nd Match (Away) (3 seeds with a choosen lvl Range by Entry2)
7- The 3rd Match (Neutral) (4 seeds with a randomly chossen lvl bwtween [200 - 600] )
11- Clones win the Home Match with 3:2 and lose the Away Match with 2:3 and tie the Neutral Match with 2:2
12- If more participants have the same Nr of Points we count the Nr of Victories, Ties, Matches and seeds.

Spoiler:

In German for pege Very Happy :
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 22:43

Understood then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 22:49

I think we have a structure worth trying, good work Rico Cool

One entry per player, right?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 23:31

The Dice Man wrote:
I think we have a structure worth trying, good work Rico Cool

One entry per player, right?
i gess so, it will be a hard work posting the fights for everyone not only the mods, so i dont think that anyone can handle doing fights for 2 Entries. and it is a first try , so no need to make it huge.
btw in my example i listed all members who showed interest in the league in the first place so we have at least 10 entries for sure, but with 16 Entries it would be more fun Very Happy

by the way is there any way for anyone to donate a price of pupils for this??? just to make it more fun and solve our problem with those who might quit fast , we could make a price for the worst brute in the League Wink
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 03 Dec 2010, 23:33

i'll donate http://lo4-35btzet.mybrute.com/cellule to the winner (vortex-maria clone).
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 00:01

i didnt read all but i will understand all in action ^_^
i am in!
Back to top Go down
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod
Pege

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 07:20

Now I have understand!

BUT I have a question!!!

Is that only for COM Brutes or is that also for ES, FR and DE brutes??

Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/179267
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 07:47

I think we should allow any played brute. COM, FR ES or DE :)
Back to top Go down
Kyrilo
Kyrilo

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 12:31

http://kyrilo.mybrute.com/cellule my register
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 06:18

Rico wrote:
ok here is the last updated version of my suggestion:

Restrictions: Any brute Any Played Brute, the Mods will decide which brutes are played after the sign ups , clones are allowed (rule Nr 11- for clones)

Format & Structure:
3- for the HOME Match each participant gets to choose between 8 choices of level ranges: ( [200-250] , [250-300] , [300-350] , [350-400] , [400-450] , [450-500] , [500-550] , [550-600] ) then the exact fighting lvl will be randomly generated by the mods.
5- The 1st Match (Home) (3 seeds with a choosen lvl Range by Entry1)
6- The 2nd Match (Away) (3 seeds with a choosen lvl Range by Entry2)
7- The 3rd Match (Neutral) (4 seeds with a randomly chossen lvl bwtween [200 - 600] )

Spoiler:

In German for pege Very Happy :
Spoiler:

Most of this looks a very good idea Rico. Want to give it a try Wink
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 06:22

The very top in our game are now level 1000+ :pale: so maybe our league should reflect levels from 0-1000 :!:
E.g. 16 players, 11 rounds at 0(+50), 100(+-50), 200(+-50).... 1000(+-50). 11 rounds over 11 weeks, 15 fights a week :idea:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Brute fighting league!!   My Brute fighting league!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Brute fighting league!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2