My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Fight the same opponent multiple times a day

Go down 
+5
Tama
Teethymo
mantis33
xteenager
NixxxoN
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tama
Tama

Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 19:02

Darky said this to me :

"You come back later on the page or you refresh a little bit after and you can "sometimes" fight the same opponents.

If you do your 20 fights one-shot, you can only fight once one opponent."

Seems simple... I wonder if he has a particular internet set up like Rico. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Dec 2010, 07:58

Well it happened to me sometimes. When both a specific opponent and my brute leveled up.
Otherwise I think than small arena pool + both active same time is more involved than deleting cookies.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 14:51

Something strange occured in my training today. (19XP) 🐱

I started training Kitty after midnight (france).
I had two defeats against Fauvette and Adrien (bad luck my friend^^", I almost lost against Forza which should be impossible >_>).
I knew that Kemkem was training around 1 AM and I was waiting for her.
At around 0 50 AM, after training Seunghee and Machika, I finally saw her.
I won of course. Then I lost the match for my 10 XP against Foufou.

I started my second training, and right after my victory against White Pekor, I didn't see my usual biceps : Luciqno, Filou, ect...
Instead of them : Fauvette, AngeLudo, Forza, Abra.
I won against Forza and Abra for the second time at around 1 AM. I decided to stop my training because my choices are horrible.

At 12 AM, my choices have changed and I finished it kicking Zinette and MissCAT's asses for the second time. I didn't level up, I was lvl 19 during the whole process.

Consequently, I assume that it may depends of the moment when you train your brute.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 20:33

12 AM France time is when the new day starts, right? The earliest possible time you can train? That corresponds to 6 PM on the US east coast where I am. I've trained at that time before and nothing special seemed to happen.

I do think it's happened to me before, but it was a long time ago and I don't remember what was going on at the time.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 21:37

First time it happened to me, as I said when I trained around 1 AM (france), 7 PM in the US (east time). Midnight for me is the reset time, this game was created by some french students from my region.

Before, I was waiting for some Dentist brutes to level up, and Kitty's training was done at the end of the afternoon (france). It is not the first time I have trained her at midnight (france) but generally, her training is finished before 0 30 AM.

But Rush has visited me twice at another moment in the day. (he lost once Razz)
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 21:46

Maybe you need to send a charming PM to djeezo then. He seems to be able to do this whenever he wants.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 22:10

Or send a charming PM to Rico to know more about his internet set up ? :oops:

I have already sent a PM to Darky and it'll be sufficient, at least for me.
Darky is an angel but I don't know Djeezo well.

All I know is that he's from Canada.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 17:13

This sort of happened to me last night. I had just started my training and the arena was full of easy matches -- I took Forza first and then flipped a coin between Nuno and Zinette, I took Nuno and beat him easily. But then when I went back to the arena Zinette was gone and Nuno was back. Zinette's in the tourney and didn't retire, so I have no idea what was up but I didn't get a chance to fight her at all. My arena got all the way up to Rush and all the way down to Silent (Who beat me! Ugh!) but I never saw Zinette, and I got to fight Nuno twice in a row.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 17:19

Just to warn you, I think Silent is back to his old destiny back to the time when he was N°3 in hemo. The more I level up, the more I can - if I want - fight twice a brute. I just have to wait as Darky said.

But it may be dangerous because then I can't unlock some tasty lvl 14. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Dec 2010, 17:32

Could be, but really it was just a very good seed for Silent, he blocked about 50 of my attacks and gave back the contre for 4, 5 points each time and I just wasn't dodging. Fortunately it was fight #20 for me.

The double-Nuno thing happened immediately for me. I fought him, beat him, clicked the back button and there he was, and Zinette was gone. It was like the game registered my first fight against him as a fight against Zinette instead. I also noticed that Fauvette fought me three times last night (though I beat her in my training (with lots of help from BillySilly)).
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 13:49

guys
i did 10 fights, left for like 2 hours
logged in again, and i find djanfi( i fought in first 10 fights) in arena and did fight him
so it can happen!
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 21:21

OK , i had my doubts about the reason for this, and i thought that it had to do with browser settings or such.
But it turns out, that in labrute.muxxu.com you will be able to fight same opponents more than once in 24 Hours ONLY if you have more than 2 Brutes in your Account.

it is not yet sure if the Number of Brutes in your Account does affect how many times you can fight the same opponent. but from my 20 brutes in my Account i can do my 20 fights every day against only 4 weak brutes.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 00:45

Yeah, there's definitely something about the numer oof brutes in your account. I have 5 brutes with Kitty, I can do it from time to time. It works better when you have your brutes in a very high rank. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 02:17

Wow, we must have chanced across the same post in the Muxxu forum that hinted at this. I tried it tonight and got it to work. Not that it helped me much, because I only got 7 fights on the day. Yes, 7.

Anyway, you do it like this. Start your training with your main brute. Then when you've fought the easy brutes in your arena, switch to another brute in your account and do some fights. Then switch to another and do some fights. Then another, and so on through your brutes until you get back to your main brute again, and go into the arena. If you've done enough fights with other brutes (or perhaps it's the number of arenas you've entered), your arena for your main brute will have changed and you can re-fight the same brutes. I suppose if you have lots and lots of brutes you can do this multiple times in one day. Me, I only got to fight Orsited twice. And he beat me the first time. And he only has a baton. And he's level 7 and beat my level 9.

Anyway, my guess is that the system can only track your history of brutes you've fought today for so many fights (or brutes). Then your oldest fights get dropped from memory and when you return to your arena it refreshes.

Tomorrow I will try running one fight from each brute (I have eight) and see if that resets it.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 13:57

Nice example in my cell, Foufou succeeded in fighting me thrice and... in losing thrice. :joker:
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 16:11

LOL Tama!

I ran one fight from each brute, and that wasn't enough. Then I ran two fights from each brute, and that wasn't enough. Then I ran all my remaining fights except for my renforts who isn't allowed to level up yet, and finally it reset PunchDrunk's arena. So it takes a lot of fights, maybe 20 or 30, to reset it, and perhaps it needs for you to stay out of your arena and not check on it. But the method is sound, and repeatable, and damn handy when there's only a few brutes in your arena you can hope to beat.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 15:18

Today's experiment worked. I ran all the fights I cared to run with PunchDrunk first off, then I went through my other brutes and ran a total of 32 training fights, spreading them out between the other 7 brutes. Then I came back to PunchDrunk and he was reset.

Tomorrow I will try it with 21 fights, this I think would be the minimum necessary to trigger the reset. If you only have one other brute, 20 fights is the most you can do in a day.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 22:50

it is a very good idea Tee, could be very usefull info.
in my account it is more simple to reset fast because i can use the fights for RicoRico to reset RicaRica´s training opponents and + the fights of my Spys who allready won their tour but never rank up Very Happy

i will start counting in the next couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 00:32

my first reset today for RicoRico is after 26 fights (including RicaRica´s fights)
my first reset today for RicaRica is after 26 fights too (including RicoRico´s fights)

my second reset today for RicoRico is after 22 fights
my second reset today for RicaRica is after 23 fights
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 16:09

Today I ran with two resets. The first triggered after 24 fights; the other I ran 26 fights before I checked. With the help of this trick I was able to get 18 fights on the day instead of probably 10. Truly the king of tricks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fight the same opponent multiple times a day   Fight the same opponent multiple times a day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fight the same opponent multiple times a day
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2