My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Cornflake's Complex !

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Caedes
Caedes

Cornflake's Complex ! Empty
PostSubject: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 16:43

Here come my flatmate's brute.
A Pure Immortal™️ according to Tama's rating.
This guy gets a lot of potential, he just miss something to come against true dodger (knife won't be enough Surprised) and the classic defense stuff would be awesome (bouclier, squelette ..)

Padawan's Path:

Lvl 2: Vitalité / (+3 agi)
Lvl 3: Maître d'armes / (+3 agi)
Lvl 4: Epée / (+3 agi)
Lvl 5: (Hache) / +3 agi
Lvl 6: (Hache) / +3 agi
Lvl 7: Fléau / (+3 str)
Lvl 8: (Chien) / +3 spd
Lvl 9: Immortel / (+3 spd)
Lvl 10: Potion / (+3 agi)
Lvl 11: Choc / (+3 endu)
Lvl 12: (Glaive) / +3 endu
Lvl 13: (Peau) / +3 spd
Lvl 14: (Filet) / +3 endu
Lvl 15: (Lance) / +3 endu
Lvl 16: Brute Féroce / (+3 spd)
Lvl 17: (Trident) / +3 endu
Lvl 18: (Glaive) / +3 str
Lvl 19: Couteau / (+3 str)
Lvl 20: (Bâton) / +3 str

Pichenette's Path:

Lvl 13: Peau / (+3 spd)
Lvl 14: (ChienA) / +3 str
Lvl 15: (+3 agi) / +2 endu +1 str
Lvl 16: Brute Féroce / (+3 speed)
Lvl 17: Trappeur / (+3 speed)
Lvl 18: 6ème Sens / (+3 endu)
Lvl 19: Dog A / (+3 agi)
Lvl 20: Dog C / (+3 endu)

Tireur de Pansement's Path: (Based on Padawan's Path)

Lvl 12: Glaive / (+3 endu)
Lvl 13: Filet / (+3speed)
Lvl 14: +3 endurance / (+2 agility +1 speed)
Lvl 15: Brute Féroce / (+3 speed)
Lvl 16: Contre / (+3 agility)
Lvl 17: Sang-Chaud / (+3 str)
Lvl 18: +3 endurance / (+2 speed +1 agility)
Lvl 19: Tornade / (+3 endurance)
Lvl 20: (+3 str) / +2 endu +1 agi
Lvl 21: (Lance) / +3 speed

Baffe de Richter's Path: (Based on Padawan's path)

Lvl 13: (Peau) / +3 spd
Lvl 14: Filet / (+3 endu)
Lvl 15: +3 endurance / (+2 str +1 speed)
Lvl 16: (Couteau) / +3 agility
Lvl 17: Trident / (+3 agility)
Lvl 18: Armure / (+3 agility)
Lvl 19: Squelette de Plomb / (+3 str)

Exhaustive's list of the remaining subpathes:

-Padawan: 17,18,19,20
-Pichenette: 18, 19
-Tireur: 13,14,18,19,20
-Baffe: 15,16

Best ones highlighted.

Last edited by Caedes on Tue 18 Jan 2011, 06:42; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 16:49

take first path but change it at lvl 19...choose spd. not couteau Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 16:53

No way ! (It's str btw)
Couteau is a no brainer for him.
MoA, choc. Cover his low speed, eat most of agile, can throw out multi hit even with low agi. Free slots for other choices ... Only pros, no cons for him !
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 17:06

Cornflake's is your flatmate's brute ? Loool.

With my extensive experience with immortals, I'll take glaive lvl 12.
One more weapon is always a good thing for an immortal, especially with MOA.
It's the obvious path he should take first. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 17:14

Tama wrote:
Cornflake's is your flatmate's brute ? Loool.

Come on Rolling Eyes

I think I should try the glaive's subpath next rank in case it turns bad.
(Even if with his core, nothing can really turn bad ...)

I was really wandering if an immortal without perse and/or agifé/impla can become a top brute at high level.
Dodger will be more and more present and getting 30+ agi difference will be pretty common as an immortal (not to mention untouch).
Thinking about it, an immortal specially one like Kitty or Machika having perse would be a perfect user for deluge.
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 17:25

Here you can do a sub path :

Lvl 13: Peau / (+3 spd)

Choose +3 speed instead of peau. With alot of hp u don't need it so much , and is a early lv for do a subpath.
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeSat 04 Dec 2010, 17:27

That's the one I took for pichenette :p

Edit: 6ème Sens / (+3 endu), damn it's always hard to refuse +3 endu, but will help him out.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeMon 06 Dec 2010, 17:55

I think he's doing quite well! I think that Peau is a pretty important skill for a vit/immortal, but maybe you'll get it back later down the road. You definitely shouldn't change anything before level 12. Glaive would be a good choice given MoA and choc, definitely not a throwaway. What you're looking for, of course, is MA, but until you get it you should have more weapons.

But it'll be hard to beat that Trappeur path. I bet that's just awesome. Also 6th sense in there, a very important skill for slow brutes and a great combination with the epee. Best thing against contre brutes.
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeTue 07 Dec 2010, 07:26

You're right Punchy, with only 400 hp, eating a dog is something like 80 hp...
But even with those very long fights, Trappeur isn't always use on all the dead puppies .... Quite frustrating Mad
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 13:41

Dog / (+3 agi)
Took the dog for experimenting as he already won the tourney.

The dog made him lost 62 or 67 hp (depending if he had a +1 (5) or +2 (10) hp boost this level).
Really hope to get another pet for experimenting before he changes of rank in two levels.
Would permit to find out:
- If he'll lose hp (or have a loss reduction) from a second pet. (Xia Yu didn't lost any hp from her dog but first pet was a bear so couldn't be the same)

Also would help to find out if taking pets could be efficient with any immortal (I mean even not having trappeur to deal with those vandals) and to know if any brute should wait to get a big pet (bear/wolf) before taking any dog.

Now come what I think of Potion and Trappeur as what can be seen as a level 50 in term of HP for non immo/vita brute:

Potion: Not as great as on the paper. First is than the lower hp recovered from this skill is 17hp and I saw it a lot even with 4 speed.
Based on the description of the skill (25% to 50% dmg recovery), it means than potion can trigger as soon as you get 68 damage and so the damages needed to trigger are fix if there is a requirement to trigger, but I think it is as I've never saw less than 17hp and used it so many times ... Getting such a low fix dmg requirement to trigger instead of a % hp make this skill wasting his potential A LOT.

The second bad point is than with 4 speed I saw the 17 green number a lot, it'll trigger a lot once the dmd required are dealt, rarely recovered more than 50hp with it. I'm thinking than it'll still be huge at high level when people are going to often hit you with big numbers and will help you cover Pilon/BFeroce/HeavyWeapon/SangChaud/Deluge ...
It's overall a good skill, changed the issue of a fight several times but most of the time will be wasted unless your opponent inflict you a lot of damage in the first rounds, letting you a bitter taste in mouth.

Trappeur: Overall an awesome skill. Doing long fight make you use it like 90% of the fight but still happens to die with pet's corpse on the floor having 400hp + peau + 6th sens ....
And the contrary happens too, quite often it's used just after a pet die (so early rounds of the game for dogs/wolf) and totally waste it's potential. (Can trigger with only 1 dmg dealt ...)

Last edited by Caedes on Thu 09 Dec 2010, 08:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeWed 08 Dec 2010, 19:25

Trappeur has great potentiel. I agree with it.
If you're an immortal, you increase your chances to use this tricky ability.

But I wonder if a perfect immortal has pets before immortal/vita or if he hasn't any pets. The brute in front of you can regenerate himself (if he has trappeur) if you take pets; Double-edged sword. And if you can just eat your pets, it's not really interesting unless you have a zoo.

You're not lucky to win tournies this fast with the immortal and your djee. You lose so many XP on the way^^. Machika can't win a tourney before 14 lol (I almost won Pada at 11 though).

I have already seen an immortal recovering 400 hp with tragic potion btw. Rare indeed. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 09:02

Dog / (+3endu)
Hp dropped from 329 + (5/10) to 264. 70-75hp lost, even more than the first dog Oo
Won't take any dogs unless he finds a wolf ( or eventually a bear if it happens reallly high level).
He's now pansement, didn't need to grind one more level as would never choose dog over +3 endu.

Yep, I've been "unlucky" with tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 14:11

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/118001760?chk=cf96

An example to show you a fight where your opponent feels like it's lunch time.
So bad, no trappeur so far >_<.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeThu 09 Dec 2010, 16:03

I have to say, I'm skeptical about a vit/immortal taking pets, even with trappeur. The vie loss is just so big, it's like taking -2 endurance and vie is your whole thing. What if your opponent doesn't kill the dogs, or nets them, or cries them away? Trappeur gives you only a handful more vie than you would have kept by turning down the pet, and that's if it works.

The ideal situation would be to have bombe, ensuring that your opponent's dogs and wolves go down. But pets are just too expensive for an immortal.
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 03:47

So he's tireur now and took the glaive subpath.
Lvl 12: Glaive / (+3endu)
Lvl 13: Filet / (+3 speed)
Lvl 14: +3 endurance / (+2agi +1speed)

Already 2 new subpathes xD
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeThu 16 Dec 2010, 12:06

Filet is not a subpath, maybe lv14 Razz
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 15:38

I just happened to be in this tourney where CC won:

http://labrute.muxxu.com/fight/123887031?chk=7ff3

Nice showing, he manages to do a few points of punching damage even with 1 force. But his stats seem really low for a vit/imm brute, not sure what to suggest except perhaps get rid of some of the later skills, contre and sang-chaud, in search of more stats. I wouldn't ordinarily suggest dropping those two great skills, but immortals are different.
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 09:10

New Year's update:

- Finished Tireur's rank: Best path so far in my opinion
- Added Baffe's rank: Random so far.
- Added the exhaustive list of all the subpathes possible remaining
- Cleaned a bit.

So, the tireur's path ...
Awesoooooome.
Feels like he almost found his definitive path until level 18.

Brute féroce helps a lot to drag down opponent's hp when used.

No need to argue about counter sided with Epee, Glaive and MoA.
If he finds a shield based on this destiny it'll probably his brutal legend one.
(Depending on 20's + exploring in higher rank of course).

No need to explain Tornado with Flail, Epee and glaive either, specially on an immortal.

Sang-Chaud: High Damage weapon + fierce brute + choc.

+8 endurance. Making him around 500hp. Don't know exactly.
Agi rising from 6 to 7. (No point lost on this increase).
Speed rising from 4 to 7. (No point lost on this increase).

The only problem remaining is this ridiculous 1 str.
I'm pretty sure than a 5str brute with glaive would deal the same amount of damages..
And taking net over +3 endurance, but well, need it to get this path.

Here I disagree with you Teeth.

For immortal I do think than endurance is overall more important than skills, but not the other ones, specially when you don't have an other stat booster.

And I would say than not having MA and using high initial damage weapons, str is maybe the less important stat queued by speed.
(Don't forget str and endurance are giving a fix bonus. I believe too than agi and speed are matching with the opponent's stats than going from 4 speed to 7 is a higher boost than going from 1 to 10 str).

Since his first destinies, we noticed than any match he successed to land 1/2 hit with his flail or sword is a 80% win match (even more with brute féroce exept for increvable).

And I think Tama will agree here, as getting some points in every stats is of course a requirement, none of a +3 (+2,75) stat on an immortal (exept endurance) will be more effective than a +% skill once you reached 10-20 in this stats..
And this even if we still don't know if the % of the skill is a fix value or is affected by your stats (and/or the opponent's one).
So waiting to know this point (wich can causes troubles about Tornado, implacable ....) I can guarantee you than any % skill not matching with stats (Counter, Pugnace, Choc, Tête, Squelette de Plomb .....) is always better than a non endu stat boost on an immortal.

And same goes for any skill adding you an option like Sang-Chaud.
And this skill he's better than contre not having a shield yet.
Even with 1 str, a 7 agi, tornado, fierce flail assault (sided with choc for those nasty turtles) is still scary. Just getting a a two hits is above 150hp.
With the sword it's around 100hp for one hit, and even with this low agi, 2hits happens quite "often".
This other reason I wouldn't reject sang-chaud is than not having MA with 1 str gives any vandal a win over him if they get rid of epee + flail.
And the last one is than like any immortal (specially Tama), he's daydreaming of meditation.

If nothing insande pops out behind rejecting the dog on the trappeur's path, he's gonna take this path in last rank. Specially if his second stat boost happen to be feline.

* Thanks for reading those freaky monologs ! *

PS: Thankie Tama to made him took this path !

Last edited by Caedes on Fri 14 Jan 2011, 16:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 15:43

You're welcome. I feel I give a part of my luck when I suggest a subpath to someone because they generally are really good.

Hp are important but don't give too much importance to it.
6th sense VS +3 hp is a no brainer to me^^.

I'm daydreaming of sang chaud first. 🐱 Meditation is crap without it.

Your tireur destiny is interesting if you get a shield.
Otherwise, what teethy said is right, you can drop sang chaud and counter with an immortal.
Just because counter without shield is not especially helpful and sang chaud is tailor-made for an offensive brute.
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 16:23

Tama wrote:

sang chaud is tailor-made for an offensive brute.

Beside offensive brute, it's also tailor-made for brute's relying on their weapons.
Ninjas to get rid of vandals, turtles getting rid of vandal and having a parry weapon as fast as possible (lowering the chance of a prematurated shield throw off), 1 str brute without MA ... xD
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 06:44

Lvl 17: Trident
Lvl 18: Armure
Lvl 19: Squelette de Plomb.

He did the good choice rejecting the knife.
Here comes the tanky way.
All his pathes are so sweet ...
He already won the tourney, don't know the level, I would say 17-18.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 16:09

So you basically repeated the baffe de richter path? Or is it baffe de richter you're on now?

This definitely looks like the best so far. Armure and squelette are huge for you.
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 17:16

No it's the the following of the baffede richter's path, he's still not Poing.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeTue 18 Jan 2011, 17:30

Right, so what are you waiting for? You've won the tourney and you've found a rocking path, go poing! :)
Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jan 2011, 04:30

My flatmate isn't in a rush either and prefer to take time to go at least level 20 on each path.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cornflake's Complex !   Cornflake's Complex ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cornflake's Complex !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Brutes Threads & Destiny Analysis-
Jump to: