My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

[Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
trons
trons

[Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de... Empty
PostSubject: [Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de...   [Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de... Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 17:23

Spanish: amigos necesito un"bot" para encriptar brutos de meinbrutalo, si alguien tiene alguno paselo lo necesito urgente gracias

English: Friends need a "bot" to encrypt meinbrutalo gross, if anyone has any urgent need you pass it through

urgent help please
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de...   [Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de... Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 18:23

The List Manager now encrypts DE brutes if you follow the procedure explained in the Pupilling script:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
trons
trons

PostSubject: Re: [Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de...   [Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de... Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 21:01

gracias Very Happy me sirvio de mucho

thanks Very Happy helped me a lot
Back to top Go down
trons
trons

PostSubject: Re: [Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de...   [Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de... Icon_minitimeMon 13 Dec 2010, 23:11

Spanish: una pregun sobre tu bot amigo sioc, quiero saver como puedo hacer para que al principio del nombre del alumno ponga por ejemplo (tr-) que debo configurar o agregar ? hablo del "bot sioc"

English: a questions about your bot friend SIOC, I know some how I can do to make the beginning of the student's name put for example (tr-) that I set up or add? I speak of "bot SIOC"
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: [Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de...   [Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de... Icon_minitimeTue 14 Dec 2010, 06:04

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de...   [Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Help]"Bot" to meinbrutalo.de...
Page 1 of 1