My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Where should I take my subpath ?

Go down 
+3
Rico
xteenager
Tama
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tama
Tama

Where should I take my subpath ? Empty
PostSubject: Where should I take my subpath ?   Where should I take my subpath ? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 10:55

I was searching for a thread like this to avoid multiplicating threads dedicated to brutes. I didn't find one so I'll create it. 🐱

My Koneko is now hemo and I'm not sure about the subpath I would take.

2 agilité du félin (endurance +3)
3 (glaive) agilité +3
4 frappe éclair (endurance +3)
5 increvable (force +3)
6 tornade de coups (rapidité +3)
7 poele (force +3)
8 (bombe) agilité +3
9 (massue) rapidité +3
10 (couteau) rapidité +3
11 sang chaud (endurance +3)
12 choc (force +3)
13 brute féroce (rapidité +3)
14 lance (endurance +3)
15 (glaive) force +3
16 6e sens (rapidité +3)
17 (glaive) force +3
18 (os de mammouth) endurance +3

I forgot to write a level up with some +3 str somewhere in the end. What's the better subpath for you ?
It was the first time I have tried this destiny. 🐱
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Where should I take my subpath ?   Where should I take my subpath ? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 10:59

endurance at 14
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Where should I take my subpath ?   Where should I take my subpath ? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 11:34

tbh its not worth keeping imo. big weakness is the Strength which comes very late. you will lvl up very slow on the way to lvl 11...

but if you like it i would try the Bombe at lvl8
the only missing thing which will match her set till lvl 7 is Shield.
Back to top Go down
BeRyLa
BeRyLa

PostSubject: Re: Where should I take my subpath ?   Where should I take my subpath ? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:24

lvl 8 choose BOMBE
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Where should I take my subpath ?   Where should I take my subpath ? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:35

Yeah it's hard to level up in the beginning but I like this destiny a lot. You're hard Rico. Sad

I'm thinking about taking a subpath lvl 6 by refusing tornade. It's nice but not essential and I would gladly trade my poele for a shuriken. And maybe a triple T with hercu if we dream. Very Happy

I think I'll test the bomb subpath later in sword. Lvl 14 is a nice idea but I prefer to explore low levels before Kon enters hardcore mode. 🐱
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Where should I take my subpath ?   Where should I take my subpath ? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:38

Rico wrote:
i would try the Bombe at lvl8
So would I. :)
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

PostSubject: Re: Where should I take my subpath ?   Where should I take my subpath ? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 12:41

I think is better the +3 endurance, but well the bombe is a good sub path too.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Where should I take my subpath ?   Where should I take my subpath ? Icon_minitimeThu 30 Dec 2010, 13:20

Tama wrote:
Yeah it's hard to level up in the beginning but I like this destiny a lot. You're hard Rico. Sad

I'm thinking about taking a subpath lvl 6 by refusing tornade. It's nice but not essential and I would gladly trade my poele for a shuriken. And maybe a triple T with hercu if we dream. Very Happy

I think I'll test the bomb subpath later in sword. Lvl 14 is a nice idea but I prefer to explore low levels before Kon enters hardcore mode. 🐱
well if you take a sub-path at lvl6 it will be risking too much specialy that she is in hemo (the oponnents will eat her a live from lvl2 till maybe lvl7 or more), that is why i think the destiny is not worth to keep.
you might get forced to pick a random weapon at lvl7 or lvl8 or lvl9 like hachet, mamouth bone, baton or club Razz, (waiting more than that would be unwise and wasting a hole rank of experimenting)

Back to top Go down
Caedes
Caedes

PostSubject: Re: Where should I take my subpath ?   Where should I take my subpath ? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jan 2011, 04:16

6 or 7 if you want her to be a ninja.
8 for the early subpath keeping this amazing weapon.

Then later on I would do the 14th.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where should I take my subpath ?   Where should I take my subpath ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where should I take my subpath ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Brutes Threads & Destiny Analysis-
Jump to: