My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

I'm really really sorry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LEMO
LEMO

I'm really really sorry Empty
PostSubject: I'm really really sorry   I'm really really sorry Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 16:27

For everyone that I owe pupils,Bic,fulzio and Picard and gaxzol.I can not make any pupils,my ISP called me and they said that my internet is on static IP...I don't know what to do,I will try to revover your money or give you something in exchange...If you will want just the moneyit will take some months to give them back Sad I have just my collection clan with many brutes...I can give for Picard 20 brutes(every one of them worths 1 euro for example)-so 20 brutes will woth 20 euros...Iaf you don't accept like this I don't know what to do...I will try to recover your money..I'm really sorry for what prblems I have created Sad
Back to top Go down
BobTheBear
admin
admin
BobTheBear

I'm really really sorry Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm really really sorry   I'm really really sorry Icon_minitimeFri 07 Jan 2011, 16:35

Please continue this here ...

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t11101-very-cheap-pupils

Locking this thread.
Back to top Go down

I'm really really sorry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: