My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu!

Go down 
+3
xteenager
Teethymo
Rico
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu! Empty
PostSubject: it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu!   it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu! Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jan 2011, 05:15

MT is banning many members for not following the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu, sadly alot from this Forum.
so i think it is time to take actions and try to avoid any possible reason of getting banned or blocked in muxxu.
here are the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions to read.
so if you don´t want to get banned in muxxu , please read them all and follow all of them!

we had a warning from a "GUEST" (MT Spy and possibly a MT muxxu Admin) who wrote in the Thread of "bitchy b getting blocked" https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t10798p30-hahaaa-bitchy-b-blocked-p#152587 about sweeping our Forum for possible illegal Accounts...

It was a very clear warning for all members of this forum,
i can not and will not force anyone to do this, but it is for the greater good of all muxxu players in this forum , so as an advice i highly recommend that all members here should :
- Stop creating multi Accounts, or playing with more than one single Account.
- Stop Selling muxxu Accounts
- Stop trading muxxu Accounts
- Stop buying muxxu Accounts

sadly the finding out about all multi accounts which were banned in the last view days was allready expected from MT admins due to he similar names of some accounts getting ranked up in the high ranks, or the same IP adresses which were/are used to access more than one account in a small period of time. (IP´s dynamic or static)

so again i highly recommend that all members stop using more than 1 single account from now on.

and i suggest we also delete every single trading or selling or giving free muxxu accounts here in the forum ( i need a fast feedback about this from all of you before i do it , but we must not wait more than 3 days to do it!)

the chance that the Admins of Muxxu are checking out our Forum is extremly high, and i cant think of a any reason not to be cautious!

a very Important Advice: do not deactivate or delete your multiple Accounts (this will draw more intention to the Admins about your Accounts and used IPs wether they are dynamic or static , which will be monitored in case of suspicion, just abandon all of them and never log in to any of them again.

P.S: if for some reason you do not want to follow the Terms and Conditions on your own Risks, then do not create any public Threads in any Forum including Forumotion.com which could be found by MT Admins and used as a reason to ban you. (you can allways use the chatbox or PMs for such deals...)

Last edited by Rico on Mon 02 May 2011, 01:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu!   it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 21:55

Thanks Rico. That post from the MT Spy is quite informative. Apparently this person "swept" our forum and reported us in late July, but the bans weren't done until November.

I am intrigued by the notion that someone could "sweep" our forum to gain enough incriminating information to report to MT. What info could they be gleaning and how could they identify who was using multiple accounts and how many each person had? Especially if they were not part of the MT site? They would have to be able to have a search tool to look up all accounts associated with a certain piece of information. That could only be IP or email. So one thing you could do to protect yourself, if you haven't already, is to visit your forum profile and disallow people to send you emails via a client. That would expose your email address. I'm not sure that anyone short of a superadmin has access to forum IP records.

Next step, I think, would be to remove all links to all brutes from your sig.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu!   it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu! Icon_minitimeMon 17 Jan 2011, 22:03

I am using chuck
i gave noisev2 to my sister
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu!   it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu! Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 06:08

Okay, I'll stick to one account.

I'm not very serious about Muxxu anyway so I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu!   it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu! Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 06:52

now is time to follow the terms and conditions from MT?
if so...soon will be time to STOP plaing muxxu :-w
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu!   it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu! Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 10:36

agree with Rico, i was banned to, but MT guys gave me 2nd chance, so i will play only 1 account, no more new accounts!
Yesturday i made 1 recruter in Suth account it is much better then new accounts and no risk to get ban...
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu!   it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu! Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 17:55

i would like to remind everyone that with the new Mybrute.muxxu.com server the TERMS AND CONDITIONS did not change at all.
only the language changed from french to english. Wink
so i hope no one will make the same mistake twice.

Last edited by Rico on Fri 27 May 2011, 17:58; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu!   it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu! Icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 17:56

i think its not against the rules if i delete account which i dont like and made new one...
Back to top Go down
MaTiLL

PostSubject: Re: it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu!   it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu! Icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 03:19

I have over 100 accounts :)) and I will not get banned,I will change my IP at every account and I will keep only the best account :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu!   it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it is time to follow the Motion-Twin Terms and Conditions in muxxu!
Page 1 of 1