My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*

Go down 
+16
kristian08
xyranthe
B r o n x
bon
Anylopectina12
Coolwater07
Yaboirobby
Spider
KillahMonstah
simpl3
heroinmonkey
TeL
Negative Zephyr
sinosimelo
fimi
Ossionic
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spider
Spider

Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009, 13:09

it asks everytime Mad

I am in LAN now xD can't test it atm

EDIT: I am trying it now, but I need some help..

PS: I don't know how to bypass the captcha

Spoiler:

I want something to write the numbers, doesn't need to be by reading a file, it can ask me where to start (text input) and just add +1 each loop, but I don't know how to do it
Back to top Go down
http://t-i-a-g-o.mybrute.com
Ossionic
Ossionic

Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 12:22

Stay away kev.

I'll record a video for how my pupil bot works and show you how it dodges the captcha.. give me some time
Back to top Go down
Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 12:42

A video would be very helpful for everyone. Good idea bro!
Back to top Go down
http://mybrute-nomercy.webs.com/
Spider
Spider

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009, 16:24

Ossionic wrote:
Stay away kev.

I'll record a video for how my pupil bot works and show you how it dodges the captcha.. give me some time

thank you, I really need a video, because I try to bypass captcha by closing and reopening tab, but it's there everytime :b

PS: using that program (ReConnect), you only need to click disconnect, because it has an auto reconnect system :) - the 'bot' I made works with another software with faster reconnection, USB portal internet (:
Back to top Go down
Coolwater07
Coolwater07

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 02:30

good day.. do you know how can i change my ip..? im using smart broadband.. they say smart bro is dynamic.. but when i follow the steps for dynamic users i doesnt change my ip.. help pls..
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 05:03

Coolwater07 wrote:
good day.. do you know how can i change my ip..? im using smart broadband.. they say smart bro is dynamic.. but when i follow the steps for dynamic users i doesnt change my ip.. help pls..

Please follow the steps here:

https://mybrute.forumotion.com/cheats-scripts-f13/before-testing-bots-please-do-the-following-t1675.htm
Back to top Go down
Anylopectina12
Anylopectina12

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 05:45

Smart Bro has Static IP. I use Smart Bro and only the Proxy Method works with me. (damn i know its slow)
Back to top Go down
Coolwater07
Coolwater07

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 06:02

@heroin-- that does not work 4 me..
@anylopectina-- how can u use the proxy method..? i know you're a filipino.. kea pm mo nlng sken.. hahaha..
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 18:12

I have a mac? What do I do to get the auto-IP changer?
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 18:17

Yaboirobby wrote:
I have a mac? What do I do to get the auto-IP changer?

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2695?viewlocale=en_US
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 18:23

thanks.

I have a PC but it has a router. I dont understand how to get rid of the router though!
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009, 20:25

I don't think I have a modem or a router!
Back to top Go down
Ossionic
Ossionic

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009, 09:58

@ Coolwater..

Hello Wink I'm sorry i never replied to your PM.. I have read it then completely forgot about it! Sorry about my absent mind..

However, i should inform you that i'm useless with ADSL connections, as i haven't had the chance to experiment with one yet..

So i don't think i'll be of much help to you Sad
Back to top Go down
Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
bon
bon

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 00:22

the proxy thing wont work for me it just cuts my connection, and my ip changes but it requires my router to be turn off for about an hour... can someone help me T_T..
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 00:56

bon wrote:
the proxy thing wont work for me it just cuts my connection, and my ip changes but it requires my router to be turn off for about an hour... can someone help me T_T..

If you lose internet connection after switching to a proxy, it just means that the proxy you're trying to access is no longer active and you need to try another proxy.
Back to top Go down
bon
bon

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 18:42

but i've already checked it in proxy checker and socks etc.. but when i activate it, it just cuts my connection...
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009, 18:53

bon wrote:
but i've already checked it in proxy checker and socks etc.. but when i activate it, it just cuts my connection...

A proxy doesn't cut your connection to the internet. A proxy tells your browser that instead of using your local area connection to connect to the internet to use the proxy as it's means of accessing the internet.
If the http/socks proxy are valid and showed as working then there is a configuration error within the browser that's not allowing the browser to connect to the proxy correctly.
Back to top Go down
bon
bon

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 00:32

ok thanks... how about my ip requiring hours before it changes to a new one? can i configure it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
B r o n x

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 09:19

Is there any other way to renew ip on adsl without turning on/off the modem??
please reply..
thanks
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 09:47

bon wrote:
ok thanks... how about my ip requiring hours before it changes to a new one? can i configure it? Very Happy
If you can't force it changing netsh command line assignments then you just need to wait it out =)
My broadband is like that, it will only assign me a new IP once every 24 hours as the IP seems to be assigned to the modem's MAC address and is set to expire every 24 hours.

B r o n x wrote:
Is there any other way to renew ip on adsl without turning on/off the modem??
please reply..
thanks

There was a user here using this software for ADSL:
http://download.cnet.com/ReConnect/3000-2648_4-10560013.html

I think they had issues with it regarding disconnecting though.
Back to top Go down
B r o n x

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 14:50

thanks.. i'll try it..
Back to top Go down
B r o n x

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 May 2009, 14:54

where can I find the issues about reconnect?
Back to top Go down
Spider
Spider

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 19:16

I need help to bypass captcha Mad
Back to top Go down
Yaboirobby
Yaboirobby

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Jun 2009, 20:00

I wouldnt use bypass captcha. Its reaaallly slow!
Back to top Go down
xyranthe
xyranthe

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Jun 2009, 03:13

okay so i have a dynamic ip, so it will work for me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*   Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Ip Changing Guide - If you cant change your IP, read this. *faster*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next