My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Which brute should I buy pupils for?

Go down 
+7
fulzio
sevid
xteenager
Rico
ALPHWON
steele11
The Dice Man
11 posters

Which brute should I level?
Fynca
Which brute should I buy pupils for? Vote_lcap6%Which brute should I buy pupils for? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
slver73ez
Which brute should I buy pupils for? Vote_lcap25%Which brute should I buy pupils for? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
''lil dev''
Which brute should I buy pupils for? Vote_lcap38%Which brute should I buy pupils for? Vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
throb
Which brute should I buy pupils for? Vote_lcap31%Which brute should I buy pupils for? Vote_rcap
 31% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

Which brute should I buy pupils for? Empty
PostSubject: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 02:15

I thought I would buy some pupils (for the first time!), but I really do not know which brute to level first scratch

Here are my candidates:
    1) Fynca - my first love and a brute I handmade. A very nice Vm look-a-like brute at higher levels.
    2) slver73ez - a very nice balanced brute who deserves to get to BL one day. His current DB is very old however and will only reach to about level 310
    3) 'lil dev' - a .com clone of the famous Devis1on in es. It's not too hard to get lil dev to 300+ from his current level and he is a great brute
    4) throb - very nice handmade agi brute nobody has levelled much (to my knowledge) on .com. Gets good around 201+
    5) Vortex maria - keep raising this icon of the game perhaps?

Which one would you choose and why please?

(I can't edit my poll options now it seems after steele11 suggested Vm - you will just have to tell me Wink)

Last edited by The Dice Man on Mon 24 Jan 2011, 11:50; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 02:37

Why not buy for vortex and make him a real monster Twisted Evil
I personally would like to see him 400+
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 03:02

Vm gets his last skill at 435... that would indeed be cool to see Wink
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 03:26

Not to confuse you, just my personal opinion and yet i must take a look after TM but:
Fynca as you said is pretty similar to VM and if you already have one...
Slver72ez i had a clone and it's stats are a bit low imo
Lil dev from what i remembered he won't get implacable scratch (correct me if i'm wrong)
Which leaves us with ThrobbingPain that has kicked almost everyone's butt in the daily/biweekly tours and i reckon it's a great brute at higher levels

It all depends on how high you're planning to raise them

It took me a while to realize that you should make your choice and never regret it
My COM clan is filled with brutes i planned to raise high and ended up making a few pupils to every brute and took them to 100ish lvls
Everytime i had a 'new' brute i would go for it and that leads nowhere
You should make you're choice and never look back Wink

and now i'm quite happy with the two i chose and will blow my ips on them (hopefully until they reach BL yet you're putting money on them which makes the choice tougher)
Just what i think...
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 03:44

Nice feedback thank you ALPHWON Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 06:30

"lil dev" , Dev1sion is the best brute in the game if you compare him to any brute in the game at the same lvl. we all saw how ped (also dev1sion clone) dominated all forum tours here.
some might think that him not getting Implacable is a bed thing, but actualy he doesnĀ“t need it much because of his huge Agi.

his only problem would be losing to brutes who has more Agi than him (but they would be like 50-100 lvls higher than him)

and we still donĀ“t have a Dev1sion BL in COM, he was my first choice, but 10k pupils to get one was too much back then Sad
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 07:53

Leveling under the shadow of a brute is bad
unless you intend to be a higher level than the main brute itself( like i did with thfpn)
Imo, throb
He was one of my candidates to leve
and at 300, he is as good as dev imo

Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 08:28

my vote goes for Little Dev Twisted Evil
My perfect brute Very Happy
i love it :)
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 11:23

I vote for VM 'couse is a true legend (and legends keep the price for future selling )
Back to top Go down
NixxxoN
NixxxoN

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 16:06

I like Fynca a lot, awesome combination of strength+agility+skills... Seems like an improved version of VM
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 16:24

Vm is the best ever brute....and I think almost all people know that
so KEEP PUPILING VORTEX MARIA Razz
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 16:28

ckl wrote:
Vm is the best ever brute....and I think almost all people know that
so KEEP PUPILING VORTEX MARIA Razz

100% off
Back to top Go down
Nasic
Nasic

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 17:36

I take it you're not going to spend so much first time so my tip is Lil Dev, good brute and could reach BL early on. Also worthy to keep on leveling in the future :)
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 06:22

Thanks for the feedback everyone :!:

Looking at the votes it is VERY close between slver73ez, 'lil dev', throb and Vm.... I might have to toss a coin :)
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 06:34

The Dice Man wrote:
Thanks for the feedback everyone :!:

Looking at the votes it is VERY close between slver73ez, 'lil dev', throb and Vm.... I might have to toss a coin :)

You know I would level throb if i were you
Only throb leveled above 50+ was my clone in fr
So big chance to take lead
Back to top Go down
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
The Dice Man

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 20:57

I decided to break new territory and train throb first. The others will will get some pupils when I can afford Wink

Thanks for your advice everyone Cool

Last edited by The Dice Man on Thu 27 Jan 2011, 01:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeWed 26 Jan 2011, 23:45

Glad you chose Throb, it would be my choice between him and lil dev and i love a brute with Hammer skill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Biefaller
Biefaller

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 06:10

i voted for Slyver

He remind of the Movie "Sliver" with the HOT watched girl

Shocked

Back to top Go down
http://mybrute.com/team/207171
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which brute should I buy pupils for?   Which brute should I buy pupils for? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which brute should I buy pupils for?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: