My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial

Go down 
+61
Jean_herce
lo3-56w910m
majestik45
dechol
likeQQ
HongKongFui
Malfeitaz
Ken_Brutal
Hemme
pix
FreepFroop
HellBlood
streknwg
Fientist
brutekilerz
Josué
Logical_Alex
adrien49450
markous
legen
sziget
igorre
byrtt
hbjhbhbkh
Shwoople
2insync
olalala
puchas3
abat-lm
mortal
La Frite
HellCezaR
silvercrest
trons
Cpearl
Miguel486
samsung.tw
Eszkynet-GFX
-_Robben_-
C0D3
Rapsus
gaxzol
Subman(R)
flipflip
niall0s
CmIsUa
rettungssocke
Elido
lord.neox
Sioc
ALPHWON
w13winni
corp0
xteenager
sevid
BobTheBear
ecolorenzo
ckl
Tze
nanardcrapo
NixxxoN
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
ckl
ckl

WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 16:27

maybe you need a better .net framework
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 17:08

ckl wrote:
maybe you need a better .net framework
Wincombo doesn't use .Net.
It's coded using PHP libraries that are included in the Wincombo package.
Back to top Go down
Elido
Elido

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 20:45

Sioc,do you know how to make pupils using a direct link???? Sad
Back to top Go down
ecolorenzo
ecolorenzo

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 06:49

Elido wrote:

you do use a script and temperer data
Back to top Go down
Rapsus

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 06:58

Sioc, your bot for lliens, works with winautomation 2?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 08:31

DerMeisterSK8 wrote:
Sioc, your bot for lliens, works with winautomation 2?
Plain executable file, all configuration to be done in file *.cfg, no need for Winautomation as written in the tutorial:
Sioc wrote:
vi) Launch the Link Creator Tool (executable file, no need for Actionaz or Winautomation).
Back to top Go down
Elido
Elido

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 11:30

ecolorenzo wrote:
Elido wrote:

you do use a script and temperer data
i don't want to do liens :) ,i want to know if it's possible to make pupils directly in firefox with a lien info,the way to create a pupil with a firefox's link
Back to top Go down
Rapsus

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Apr 2011, 02:11

it works for me Razz ! bravo sioc, I wonder if there will be no way to put more text?
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 03:10

My only question

does anyone know if it's possible to create black brute with the wincombo?

I know how to create them manually
I tried many times with the win
but I think there is no way

Anyone had tried or know if it's posible

I'm asking this cause the win has a black brute on the icon Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 18:04

Yes, you have to edit the HTTP requests captured by Tamper Data by hand, changing the code for clothes without changing the overall length of that bit of code.
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 03:36

I tried It but I think it's not posible Sad

none of the students are black

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 05:10

mortal wrote:

That's definitely possible.
You have to first create the graphic code using Tamper Data: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t789-how-to-create-black-brutes-using-firefox-unstable-armor
Then do as I wrote above.
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 23:06

sorry I'm new in this topic, is there any .exe or anything like that to create that links or liens?
and... the level of new pupils per day is makeing errors ...
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
Josué
Josué

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 05:49

Sioc wrote:
mortal wrote:

That's definitely possible.
You have to first create the graphic code using Tamper Data: https://mybrute.forumotion.com/t789-how-to-create-black-brutes-using-firefox-unstable-armor
Then do as I wrote above.
I've followed all the steps and it doesn't work for Winnie's Combo.
or maybe I made something wrong Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 18:30

if someone has done it

please show me the brute Rolling Eyes

I'm an expert making black brutes with tamper data manually Razz

creating the lien offline I also change the codes,but at the time of pupils creation there is no black brutes Sad
Back to top Go down
brutekilerz

PostSubject: please help me...   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 22:56

hi guys, i'm brazilian, and don't have a good english... i want very very much use this "brute combo", but i don't understand... please help me and make a topic, in portuguese much guys will thank... please i wait for this a long years, but is in french... i waiting, and this forum in english is inaugurated, make a topic in portuguese with a programm of pupils please.. thank you !
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 00:04

brutekilerz wrote:
hi guys, i'm brazilian, and don't have a good english... i want very very much use this "brute combo", but i don't understand... please help me and make a topic, in portuguese much guys will thank... please i wait for this a long years, but is in french... i waiting, and this forum in english is inaugurated, make a topic in portuguese with a programm of pupils please.. thank you !
oi amigo, vce necesita um traductor pra poder leer tudas as coises de o brutal combo e de mais, eu sou de argentina e nao tenho um bom portugues mas esso é tudo, a gentr aquim é de paises qe falan espanbol ou english...s
sorry use a translator to translate the english to portugues because here is just people who talk english or spanish, there is now way to make a guide of wincombo in portugues...

eu acho esso
Back to top Go down
Fientist

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 19:25

Can anyone tell me why THE FUCK Link Creator selfdeletes???????????????? When i start it up the recycle bin appears and automatically deletes all the three files:
LinkCreator.cfg,
LinkCreator.log, and
LinkCreator.waj, and the LinkCreator.exe doesn't appear at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So......................WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??????????????I want to be 900 level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 21:00

Fientist wrote:
Can anyone tell me why THE FUCK Link Creator selfdeletes???????????????? When i start it up the recycle bin appears and automatically deletes all the three files:
LinkCreator.cfg,
LinkCreator.log, and
LinkCreator.waj, and the LinkCreator.exe doesn't appear at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So......................WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??????????????I want to be 900 level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

LOL nobody gonna help you if you talk in that way..
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 21:01

From the explanation on the release topic, the link creator just simulates clicks on the screen so you should already have everything set up correctly in the background:
Sioc wrote:
Warning: be sure to have proper *.cfg parameters before running the *.exe: only way to stop it will be to wait until it has finished or to kill the process (which can be difficult while it is running because mouse click and keystrokes continue to be simulated whatever is on your screen).
Best is to do as shown in the video tutorial.
Back to top Go down
Fientist

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 21:19

What do you mean proper *.cfg parameters???????? I don't understad it.Can you explain it???????Sorry for my language but i'm pissed off!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 21:36

Please read again the tutorial. Everything is explained there (and please try to keep a correct language).
Back to top Go down
Fientist

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 22:52

when i execute the LinkCreator appears this message:
WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Iiiii_11 any help????
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 02:30

Can you give me the link to download that .exe called "LinkCreator.exe" ,.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 06:11

Fientist wrote:
when i execute the LinkCreator appears this message
You have incorrectly modified the *.cfg file. Read the tutorial.
lord.neox wrote:
Can you give me the link to download that .exe called "LinkCreator.exe"
LinkCreator download link is in the tutorial of the first post of this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial   WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WinCombo (New Pupiling Program) + English tutorial
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next