HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 

YOU know what really grinds my gears!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dooshbag

PostSubject: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Fri 08 May 2009, 06:12

so... this girl i know. known as rian...

here is a pic so you can get better acquainted.

she is the biggest sweet heart you now know... shes not mean to anyone... and she has nothing but nice things to say about everyone...

"rose colored glasses" per say...

so this girl that im so madly in love with. but shes always "looking for the right one" and wont ever date anyone... but that's a diff story...

so this girl randomly posts a myspace bulletin... "you know what really grinds my gears???"

and this is what it says:

ricky martin, why the hell is your music still on the radio you giant mole. no one cares about your vida loca or skinny leather jeans. go date some more hot tennis stars that are too good for you and keep off my radio station. you're making my ears bleed.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/twgfx
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Fri 08 May 2009, 06:29

lmao I hope "rian" isn't pronounced "Ryan"... is it?

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Fri 08 May 2009, 06:42

I think it's 'Ree-Ahnn'..

Well, where to start.. First off thanks for sharing, you make me personally feel all warm and fuzzy with such sentimental posts!

Jill cover turn away! Guy talk time Very Happy

haha jokes apart! The "looking for the right" one approach is a torture for us guys. It's basically saying, "hey - you aint my type - GO AWAY!".. thing that gets me is, these girls aint looking really.. They use that 'right guy' excuse for their own peace of mind. Thing is, eventually they'll realise that stories bout the 'right ones' crashing your life are fairy tales! You dont find the right one by waiting.. you go looking! You make yourself available!! U fecking test the waters and learn to distinguish an ideal partner from a bad one.. And that shit only happens by trial and error - you gotta learn from your mistakes.. After all (and i quote) "Experience is the name we give to our mistakes" .. Once again, what gets me is that once they realise the above said, they'll probably and up with some fugly mofoka that you're a million times better than.. But how would they know, they where "looking for the right guy".. Right?

Meh it's a lost cause bro. Shame tho.. She's good looking, She likes tatoos and she hates fanny boys like Ricky Martin.. Whats not to love? haha

Bless you both man!
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Fri 08 May 2009, 07:06

uh dude... i know all you say is true... but she is the past... i got my sweetheart for life... and shes hotting IMO

long legs ftw!!! /ohsheet!
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Fri 08 May 2009, 07:09

I'm not gay, but she's pretty damn hot!

Dooshbag wrote:

This ftw.

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Fri 08 May 2009, 07:10

Ugh.

I need a new girlfriend -,-

3 months is way too much freedom :/

Yeah bro.. She's faking fit
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://invinzibli.mybrute.com
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Fri 08 May 2009, 07:22

dude... this girl... shes like... an inch taller than me... im 5'9'' shes 5'10'' shes tall... ugh tha legs!!! there all around me! wait a sec...
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Fri 08 May 2009, 07:29

Dooshbag wrote:
dude... this girl... shes like... an inch taller than me... im 5'9'' shes 5'10'' shes tall... ugh tha legs!!! there all around me! wait a sec...

Thats good....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Fri 08 May 2009, 07:35

is it? that is good... shes asleep right next to me... laptop in bed ftw!
Back to top Go down
Demon-Of-Lore

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Sun 10 May 2009, 20:50

Ossionic wrote:
Ugh.

Hell no you don't need a girlfriend foo! You are young still, and you need to just DATE. Don't let them sucker you into getting whipped. Just date and leave it at that. You get to see the true person 6months to a year later. I just date now, after my 3 year relationship. My ex was hot, and just about everything I never wanted. Except with age you learn certain things don't belong, like jealousy, envy, insecurity, being needy, the fact that people grow older and their wants change, etc...

Because she was insecure, wanted to dress half naked all the time and living in a town with haters, I realized I couldn't fight everyone, and it was because she liked the attention. Sure she was trusting and never cheated, because I would honestly kill her unless she just called me and told me she was going to cheat so I can break it off then and there. But I got off the point. My point is, is that you are young and still there is much to do out there.

If you never been with an Asian chick and always dreamed of it. Then do it. You wanted to see what women look like and are like in another country? Then do it. Do all that before you get comitted.

You young ones these days don't realize how much freedom you have until it is taken away by either having kids, getting whipped and put on lock down, etc... That robs you of your youth and eventually it is going to get old. Find exactly what you want and never settle. If she just kinda looks cute, then date her. If there is anything you are a little uncertain about, you just date. Bottom line.

Being in a relationship is serious my friend. THink about it. What's the next step? If you were to take it to the next step, what would it be? You will be initiating marriage my boy! Getting Engaged! The age of 50 is half of your life, and looking at it that way, that is still young. Most of you are barely 20, and think about how much you changed in those 20 years, from things you liked, to what you don't like, and things you did, the toys you played with, and what you do not now. You got roughly 4 more of those 20's to experience in life. So there you have it.

--Faust
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Sun 10 May 2009, 21:23

woh dude. i stopped after the 2nd paragraph. im feeling like your insulting my girl.
Back to top Go down
Demon-Of-Lore

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Sun 10 May 2009, 22:04

Dooshbag wrote:
woh dude. i stopped after the 2nd paragraph. im feeling like your insulting my girl.

I would never. If you took the time to read it all, you will see the message I was trying to deliver to you young guys out there. ;-)

And yes, I am young too, even though people wouldn't consider it. I spend most of my time just thinking about life in general and these points I brought up just make sense and since all my friends ask me for advice on things, I figure I would offer it here too, even if not needed. Just something to think about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Sun 10 May 2009, 23:21

well its a head spin..
Back to top Go down
Demon-Of-Lore

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Mon 11 May 2009, 02:43

Oh come on now, reading isn't all that bad. Some people actually take pleasure in such things. When you are left with those who really don't say much and you find yourself with lack of friends due to the events that take place with age (marriage, getting whipped and nothing being with your boys, etc...). You will feel the need to speak your mind, with all the sorts that sprout out and about from it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keekles

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Mon 11 May 2009, 03:54

Demon-Of-Lore wrote:
Ossionic wrote:
Ugh.

Hell no you don't need a girlfriend foo! You are young still, and you need to just DATE. Don't let them sucker you into getting whipped. Just date and leave it at that. You get to see the true person 6months to a year later. I just date now, after my 3 year relationship. My ex was hot, and just about everything I never wanted. Except with age you learn certain things don't belong, like jealousy, envy, insecurity, being needy, the fact that people grow older and their wants change, etc...

Because she was insecure, wanted to dress half naked all the time and living in a town with haters, I realized I couldn't fight everyone, and it was because she liked the attention. Sure she was trusting and never cheated, because I would honestly kill her unless she just called me and told me she was going to cheat so I can break it off then and there. But I got off the point. My point is, is that you are young and still there is much to do out there.

If you never been with an Asian chick and always dreamed of it. Then do it. You wanted to see what women look like and are like in another country? Then do it. Do all that before you get comitted.

You young ones these days don't realize how much freedom you have until it is taken away by either having kids, getting whipped and put on lock down, etc... That robs you of your youth and eventually it is going to get old. Find exactly what you want and never settle. If she just kinda looks cute, then date her. If there is anything you are a little uncertain about, you just date. Bottom line.

Being in a relationship is serious my friend. THink about it. What's the next step? If you were to take it to the next step, what would it be? You will be initiating marriage my boy! Getting Engaged! The age of 50 is half of your life, and looking at it that way, that is still young. Most of you are barely 20, and think about how much you changed in those 20 years, from things you liked, to what you don't like, and things you did, the toys you played with, and what you do not now. You got roughly 4 more of those 20's to experience in life. So there you have it.

--Faust

Problem with this ideology, and pretty much all ideologies is you must do this in moderation.

Take this from me, it's not fun trying to explain the 20+ girls you hit and quit just to see where it would go to the next girl, and lying about it even gets harder. Because I mean let's face it, everyone has something unique to offer, and when you spend enough time together you'll bring that out of them. So when the next girl comes along, and she doesn't have that unique something the last had, it sucks. :/

So yea, do explore, but do it in moderation, otherwise you get to have a lot of previous relationship experiences coming back every time you're with a new girl, and each one is a hurdle to get over.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demon-Of-Lore

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Mon 11 May 2009, 05:32

^^Always in moderation. All I am saying is never live in Expectations. Good to have hope, not expectations. Because you either settle for the best things (no surprise because you already expected it, so you appreciate it less) or you are severely disappointed. Accept a tree for nothing more than a tree, and keep the one that suits your needs. Take that last statement how you want to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Mon 11 May 2009, 07:29

we are waayy off subject lol
Back to top Go down
Demon-Of-Lore

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Mon 11 May 2009, 08:53

True lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU know what really grinds my gears!?   Today at 10:14

Back to top Go down

YOU know what really grinds my gears!?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1