My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

schokohonk and his renforts brute greenhonk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

schokohonk and his renforts brute greenhonk Empty
PostSubject: schokohonk and his renforts brute greenhonk   schokohonk and his renforts brute greenhonk Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 13:09

I asked myself this: today my schoki finally gained a renforts brute. as I have 6 brutes in that account (better one account with many than 10 accounts and get them banned) I wonder what would happen, if I found a second renforts brute.

then I activate renforts at both brutes, both brutes are at a smaller level than schoki and schoki starts his arena fights: will there be fights where both renforts appear? maybe even at the same time? or will they appear both, but one after the other? or will only one of them come in to help?

sorry if someone asked that before Razz
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: schokohonk and his renforts brute greenhonk   schokohonk and his renforts brute greenhonk Icon_minitimeThu 24 Feb 2011, 13:17

i asked it before and found the answer my self after a while. (i have 5 renforts in the same account now)
when you activate the first renforts for the next 24 hours, you cant activate another one untill the 24 hours reset. if you even click on the renforts for the second renforts, you will get an error massage that you can only activate only one renforts every day.

however , i was once able to activate 2 at the same day by ranking the first used renforts up, and then using a second renforts as a new one. this is of course a special case , but it is very important if you have diffrent renforts at diffrent lvls. and the ones with high lvl have allready won a new rank , but kept beeing used as a renforts to help the team mates...
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: schokohonk and his renforts brute greenhonk   schokohonk and his renforts brute greenhonk Icon_minitimeFri 25 Feb 2011, 12:51

ah ok, thx for that :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: schokohonk and his renforts brute greenhonk   schokohonk and his renforts brute greenhonk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

schokohonk and his renforts brute greenhonk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Brutes Threads & Destiny Analysis-
Jump to: