My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Twelve New Ranks?

Go down 
+5
xteenager
ckl
Rico
S4nt0S
Teethymo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Teethymo
Teethymo

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 18:04

Thanks to Tama for pointing out this thread in the Muxxu forum: http://muxxu.com/go/forum#/forum/thread/567359/

For those like me who don't read French, it is soliciting designs for 12 more rank icons for use "after Legend". One can only assume that they're going to add another 12 ranks to the ranking system, and that one way or another these will be after BL.

Your reactions?
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 18:47

12 More ranks? LAWL, and i was happy that i was going to be last rank :/.
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 18:53

thanks for the info Tama and Teethymo Very Happy
well from what i read it is just a contest for a design of 12 new ranks, but sadly this does not tell us at all that they will go through with it and just easily extend 12 new ranks in muxxu. the timing of suggesting such a plan is just too late. specialy after a good number of players did allready quit the game...
and it surprises me that some posters are wondering if the new 12 ranks would only count only for new made brutes as 24 ranks total (just stubid Mad )

i had my doubts about tournies for BLs , so i dont think i need to give this any thoughts before i see it happening...
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 19:05

wow
will be nice lol!
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 19:10

Lol, NOW THEY DO IT?
MT is dumb, seriously
I havent played chuckie for a long time
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
sevid
sevid

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 19:49

will be nice to see names of new ranks and icons ...
imho 12 new ranks it is too much!
PS when it would be?
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 19:54

No telling when. Deadline for the contest is May 1, so sometime after that.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 19:55

Im not putting jetons back for this game
wbu teethy?
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 20:14

so xtee, you still think that muxxu dieing?
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 20:51

sevid wrote:
so xtee, you still think that muxxu dieing?

Yes.....
As i said, lots of top players left already
this should be looooong before
+ its becoming boring that same rate...
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 21:32

In fact, as usual, we only know things once they are made. >_>

Yeah basically it's just a contest for designing 12 new icons (vector) to "extend the experience of BL". But what the hell does it mean ?

To say the truth, 24 ranks would be too much for 95 % of the players. We hate to have to come back at lvl 2 forever, especially when your brute is level 30+. I don't think it will be the case so I hope these 12 new things would be for sub-ranks in BL. Let's say, once you win a BL tour you move to the next sub-rank. A little like the black belt in some martial arts and 1st dan, 2nd dan... ect

To sum up, what they say is not even crystal-clear for a native french like me and we can only make some hypothesis.

We'll know more in may-june when they do a MAJ with the work of this official contest's winners. 🐱
Back to top Go down
S4nt0S
S4nt0S

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeTue 22 Mar 2011, 21:59

That's not a great idea from MT, they just want more PPL's to buy jetons to get these 12 others rank.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 13:53

Yeah, I can't see me buying more jetons. The only thing that would be nice is the ability to restart your destiny so that you can take another path. I really wish I could go back and redo my path again, and I'm not the only one.

Tourneys also are exciting and fun, I like the idea of having tourneys again. But the levels in BL are so lopsided already that if resets weren't involved, you'd have the same top 10 brutes winning all the tourneys over and over again forever.

What gets really boring is having to fight the same few brutes over and over again. Especially when there's a lot of them you can't beat, so you're forced to choose between fighting a few brutes you can't beat or a few more you can. I'm bored sick with beating White Pekor every single day, but at least I get to do another fight when I beat him. I could fight Vakol instead but then I'd be done for the day a lot quicker and it would be just as dull losing to the same brutes every day as it is winning to the same brutes every day. At least when you start over, you get a new subset of brutes to challenge you.
Back to top Go down
BeRyLa
BeRyLa

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeWed 23 Mar 2011, 18:57

i dont want new 12 ranks .. is sux
Back to top Go down
Markus

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitimeSat 26 Mar 2011, 04:13

I can see MT never put much thought into this game. They probably didn't expect anyone to reach BL in years and thought they could just hold off on having any meaningful post-game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twelve New Ranks? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twelve New Ranks?   Twelve New Ranks? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twelve New Ranks?
Page 1 of 1