HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Thu 24 Mar 2011, 10:38

Biweekly Tourney #22

Go here for sign-up information.
Go here for background information and the rules on the tournament structure.

The draw has been randomly decided (see sign-up). The level we are fighting at for this tournament is 403

Round One
Spoiler:
 
Round Two
Spoiler:
 
Final
Spoiler:
 

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu


Last edited by The Dice Man on Sat 26 Mar 2011, 02:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Thu 24 Mar 2011, 11:04

Round 1:
Level: 403
Seeds:
3217461
3075553
4754784
9809987
5557329
7551029
3354701

Dice: http://devrwwmlqpb.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 702875
xteen: http://coy0mc5p4xbk3747.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 870710

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool

4 wins is enough. Sorry xteen, lil dev is the worst brute to face for you Sad

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fulzio
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 46
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Thu 24 Mar 2011, 12:27

Round 1
Level: 403
Seeds: (Dice)

Bye
fulzio: http://hugwnrsurzptjf.mybrute.com/cellule ID 972052

Confirm my bye Razz and happy to start, finally
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xteenager
* * * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 5987
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 24
Location : The couch

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Thu 24 Mar 2011, 13:04

surprising.............
but im ok with it
Confirmed
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod


Posts : 2733
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 43
Location : GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Thu 24 Mar 2011, 15:16

Pege: http://fqnuclzs.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 421060
steele11: http://piw-pgnyny.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 730776

Round 1:
Level: 403
Seeds:
3217461
3075553
4754784
9809987
5557329
7551029
3354701

Very Happy
Very Happy
Very Happy
No
Very Happy

Very Happy


_________________
Here was a SIG! But now? I´am only cleaning

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute.com/team/179267
ALPHWON
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1452
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 30
Location : PT

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Thu 24 Mar 2011, 16:08

My fights will be done in ~5h from now Wink
Unless Rico does them first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2620
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Thu 24 Mar 2011, 16:56

ALPHWON: http://h8tgdzzia5b.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID: 2047
Rico: http://jiuz.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 953998

http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=3217461&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation No boy this brings back memories from last tourney Sad
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=3075553&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation No
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=4754784&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation Very Happy
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=9809987&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation Very Happy lucky jiuz Razz
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=5557329&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation No lucky start Sad
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=7551029&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation Very Happy
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=3354701&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation No as allways nothing new

you could say that this immo is a nightmare Immo for jiuz...
Good Luck to the rest

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALPHWON
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1452
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 30
Location : PT

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Thu 24 Mar 2011, 22:58

Rico wrote:
ALPHWON: http://h8tgdzzia5b.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID: 2047
Rico: http://jiuz.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 953998

http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=3217461&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation No boy this brings back memories from last tourney Sad
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=3075553&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation No
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=4754784&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation Very Happy
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=9809987&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation Very Happy lucky jiuz Razz
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=5557329&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation No lucky start Sad
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=7551029&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation Very Happy
http://labrutetools.fr.cr/popsim.php?brutea=jiuz&domainea=mybrute.com&domaineb=meinbrutalo.de&bruteb=h8tgdzzia5b&seed=3354701&lvla=403&lvlb=403&submit=+++++Simulation No as allways nothing new

you could say that this immo is a nightmare Immo for jiuz...
Good Luck to the rest

Just halfway through the fights i noticed i'd won lol!
when i saw the pairings i thought i was doomed affraid

Good matches (loved the lucky start one, summoning 'wall of pets' Very Happy)

I'm truly impressed affraid this guy can stand a punch, or two ...or ten Razz
Sorry Rico Sad and thanks for doing the fights Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 1667
Join date : 2009-11-19
Age : 38

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 01:32

Pege wrote:
Pege: http://fqnuclzs.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 421060
steele11: http://piw-pgnyny.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 730776

Round 1:
Level: 403
Seeds:
3217461
3075553
4754784
9809987
5557329
7551029
3354701

Very Happy
Very Happy
Very Happy
No
Very Happy

Very Happy


confirmed Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 04:46

Round Two has started

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod


Posts : 2733
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 43
Location : GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 06:55

Level: 403
Seeds: (Dice)
Here are your random numbers:

9754137
4371966
3685788
5944477
5424016
3567984
4627520

Timestamp: 2011-03-25 04:44:37 UTC

Pege: http://fqnuclzs.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 421060
fulzio: http://hugwnrsurzptjf.mybrute.com/cellule ID 972052

Fights will start after TM

Very Happy

No
No
Very Happy
Very Happy
No
LOOK

_________________
Here was a SIG! But now? I´am only cleaning

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute.com/team/179267
ALPHWON
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1452
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 30
Location : PT

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 14:20

Round 2:
Dice: http://devrwwmlqpb.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 702875
ALPHWON: http://h8tgdzzia5b.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID: 2047

Very Happy Flawless
Very Happy
Very Happy
No
Very Happy

affraid Wow this guy is a beast at this levels
Didn't thought i could take out two agi monster like that scratch

And "hate" moves on cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2620
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 14:37

not bad at all Wink
"hate" is a cool nickname for him. too bad you got him in DE Sad


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALPHWON
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1452
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 30
Location : PT

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 15:28

Rico wrote:
not bad at all Wink
"hate" is a cool nickname for him. too bad you got him in DE Sad

Yeah "h8t" or "hate" fits him nicely Very Happy
Why is it bad that he's from DE :?: It's the only server i still have a shot at BL with him Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2620
Join date : 2009-10-28
Age : 32
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 18:17

ALPHWON wrote:
Rico wrote:
not bad at all Wink
"hate" is a cool nickname for him. too bad you got him in DE Sad

Yeah "h8t" or "hate" fits him nicely Very Happy
Why is it bad that he's from DE :?: It's the only server i still have a shot at BL with him Razz
after a while of playing , i realized that in this game its more about your way to BL not winning BL itself Razz
and to enjoy that you need all monsters IDs in the server where you are playing. and Com pretty much has it all Wink
but ya DE is a bit less "Brutal" with the chances of getting BL compared to COM

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Fri 25 Mar 2011, 21:28

ALPHWON wrote:
Round 2:
Dice: http://devrwwmlqpb.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 702875
ALPHWON: http://h8tgdzzia5b.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID: 2047

Very Happy Flawless
Very Happy
Very Happy
No
Very Happy

affraid Wow this guy is a beast at this levels
Didn't thought i could take out two agi monster like that scratch

And "hate" moves on cheers

Very nice win Wink The first fight is amazing, H8 hits with every strike, so much for lil dev's agility!

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Sat 26 Mar 2011, 02:19

Just confirming Pege's wins, then we can do a Final Razz

Final is ready :bball:

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod


Posts : 2733
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 43
Location : GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Sat 26 Mar 2011, 08:02

Level: 403
Seeds: (Dice)
Here are your random numbers:

4679254
6357514
4710545
6215270
7716450
6598029
4314839
3591648
9252081
8156922
7454030

Timestamp: 2011-03-26 02:21:33 UTC

Pege: http://fqnuclzs.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 421060
ALPHWON: http://h8tgdzzia5b.meinbrutalo.de/cellule ID: 2047


Very Happy
Very Happy
No
Very Happy
No
Very Happy
Very Happy
No
No
Very Happy
Very Happy

_________________
Here was a SIG! But now? I´am only cleaning

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute.com/team/179267
Pege
Tournies Mod
Tournies Mod


Posts : 2733
Join date : 2009-06-04
Age : 43
Location : GERMANY

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Sat 26 Mar 2011, 08:42

Realy nice brute!

I think in all fights the immortal use deluge. crazy!

But my advantage was the power of my hits. And Nuclz took often the best weapon

Thx to dice for a T!

Sadly that only a hand of brutes was in!

We must create new T´s with CRAZY ideas!

_________________
Here was a SIG! But now? I´am only cleaning

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mybrute.com/team/179267
fulzio
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1167
Join date : 2009-11-04
Age : 46
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Sat 26 Mar 2011, 11:09

Pege wrote:
Level: 403


Pege: http://fqnuclzs.mybrute.com/cellule ID: 421060
fulzio: http://hugwnrsurzptjf.mybrute.com/cellule ID 972052


Very Happy

No
No
Very Happy
Very Happy
No
LOOK

fUCKING sHIt Evil or Very Mad
I had to extinguish the whole race of DOgs, before approach to Nuclz

Luckily it's saturday and there is nobody in my office 'couse I blasphemed A LOT

nice fight, indeed


EDIT: and thx Pege for doing the fights and Dice for doing this little Tour Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALPHWON
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1452
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 30
Location : PT

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Sat 26 Mar 2011, 15:22

Thanks Pege and Dice Very Happy

Seems it wasn't good enough to kick your Nuqlz out Wink
cheers Congratz Pege!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Dice Man
Forum Mod
Forum Mod


Posts : 2954
Join date : 2009-08-03
Location : Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Sat 26 Mar 2011, 22:57

Congratz to both finalists cheers

_________________
Clan++throb++ygeu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALPHWON
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1452
Join date : 2009-07-04
Age : 30
Location : PT

PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Sun 27 Mar 2011, 01:02

Thanks Very Happy
And Big Congratz to Pege for his 4th win in tours cheers

Now we should see if we can get more people to join us Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****   Today at 00:51

Back to top Go down
 
Biweekly Tourney #22 ****Final****
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Biweekly Tourney #20 (Sioc's freebies) ****Sign-ups****
» Wood Elf 2250 Final revision....remarks PLEASE!!!
» tau 1k list tourney list
» Forza 3 F-Class Tourney - Track List & Results
» * THE FINAL! * - 64 Man Multi-level re-draw tourney - Fights thread!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: Fights :: Tournament & League :: Mybrute Daily Tournaments-
Jump to: