My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Can any one help me with my ps3 online ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cato2009

Can any one help me with my ps3 online ? Empty
PostSubject: Can any one help me with my ps3 online ?   Can any one help me with my ps3 online ? Icon_minitimeSat 09 May 2009, 23:19

I bought myself a Ps3 and i had wireless internet but it broke so i use internet cable and when i plug it into my ps3 it says im connected (wired) but when i try to play online / make a online user it says no ethernet cable and and to setting then network settings which i do then it says no ip so i put in my ip but just dosent work

any one help please
Back to top Go down
Maccaz
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Maccaz

Can any one help me with my ps3 online ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can any one help me with my ps3 online ?   Can any one help me with my ps3 online ? Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 04:57

Well, I use Wireless and Wired - alternating depending on my connectivity.

To connect your wired you need to go to Internet Settings then custom or manual (which ever one its called) and choose wired connection.

Fill in your details following the steps provided.

If that doesn't work go back to easy setup and it should already have the wired selected.

If that still doesnt work, try unplugging your ethernet cable at your computer and your ps3 alternately.

If that still doesnt work for you , ummmmm I dont really know. Try googling it and if you cant find anything call Sony.

My PSN is Maccaz15. Add me as a friend if you ever get on again.
Back to top Go down

Can any one help me with my ps3 online ?
Page 1 of 1