My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Other Muxxu Games Thread!

Go down 
+6
xteenager
Rico
ckl
Tama
sevid
S4nt0S
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tama
Tama

Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 17:49

Eole, french admin wrote:
A priori Minitroopers restera gratuit sur son site d'origine, comme LaBrute ou Miniville.
No worries there, it'll remain free. :)

More info :
Eole wrote:
Ce qui n'allait pas dans la V1 : des problèmes d'équilibrage que les plus avancés ont déjà commencé à percevoir et qui seraient allés de mal en pis, des problèmes de gain de monnaie du jeu pour que vous puissiez acheter de nouveaux troopers et les former, des problèmes vis à vis du parrainage qui, quoi que vous en pensiez, ne fonctionne pas comme prévu et laisse voir qu'à ce rythme dans un mois le jeu sera déserté, et divers bugs mineurs qu'on corrige dans la foulée et qui ne vous embêteront plus.

Problems in V1 : balance, earn money, pupils (maybe it'll be harder to create accounts dunno for the moment). The new mode called "raids" will maybe solve the problem of money.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 18:52

I wonder what he means by some of that -- it wasn't hard to win currency at all, I kept running into daily limits on spending. I had a decent surplus most days. 1000 credits for the fourth trooper is really excessive though. And I wonder what was wrong with the sponsorship model, were armies getting too big too fast? They should learn from Labrute that IP tracking is not a good method of restricting access and never will be.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 20:25

hard to believe but, all my army was friends not my ips Sad
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 04 May 2011, 21:36

I think that they didn't expect armies to get this big this fast.
They have underestimated the players Razz

Consequently, the life of the game was too short and the game itself unbalanced with huge armies VS shitty squads.
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 05 May 2011, 13:08

Yes, I noticed as my army grew larger it became really difficult to find an opponent to challenge. I would beat everyone with the first half of my army because nobody had more than 12-13 troopers in theirs. Nobody in my arena, that is.

I did a search and challenged Tama, but that battle only had 3 on 3, it didn't bring along my entire army or hers. So it was kind of a dull fight.
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 10:27

The new minitroopers is now here !

Come and try it guys : http://tama.minitroopers.fr/

The XP has been reduced. 2 credits for a fight. Sad
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 10:27

It's open! Hit me: http://punchdrunk.minitroopers.fr/
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 13:58

Very interesting. New recruits do not join your army, as they did before. Instead, you get credits for each person who signs up via your address, and you use those credits to buy yourself new troopers. Smart, because each new trooper is more expensive than the last (though it's not powers of 10) so eventually you'll have a really hard time getting more troopers. The second is 8 credits, the next is 24 I think, the next is 60, then 120, then 200. This is going to scale much, much better.

Credits are also harder to earn -- 2 points for a victory, 1 for a loss, 4 for a successful mission.
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 14:01

WOW!
its cool!
http://sevid.minitroopers.fr/
got magelan and 2 recruters with M-25
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 14:10

I have a problem
I can't make password for they :|

cuz I made that thing before, to make new troopers in demo version....
and now when I make right click on brute, I can't go on Settings :| who now why?
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 14:12

Oh and there's more. For your first recruit you get 100 credits, for the next 3 recruits you get 50 credits each, for the next 12 recruits you get 10 credits for each one, and for 15+ you get 5 credits per recruit. So it goes downhill fast. My guess is I haven't reached the bottom, at some point it'll probably only give you 1 credit per recruit.

And update: the "raid" is where you get to use your recruits in battle. You don't need credits to unlock the raid. If you win, you get the next level right away. But if one of your recruits is killed on the battlefield, you don't get them back in the next raid! The raids get tougher as you go on, so you need to make sure you've got plenty of recruits before you take on the later ones.

Further update: good news for cheaters, you don't have to do any fights in order to get credit for your recruit. So someone should be able to script and possibly even bot the recruit creation process eventually. Just switch your IP, create a recruit. Don't know yet if creating a second trooper in a recruit account gives anything to the master; leveling up a trooper does not. The only way that will help you is when you use that trooper in a raid, but I dare say that running a raid with hundreds of recruits will get you victory, unless there's some sort of max number of troopers you hit.

Last edited by Teethymo on Fri 06 May 2011, 15:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 15:48

i like this idea with recruters, because you can easily play ur army everyday and in 1 account.
Pity that price for the new recruter less and less ((
Edit: for raid you will get like +4 coins ( got it at raid phase 2) maybe with higher phase we can get more and more coins...
Who know something about price for each phase?
Edit2: you can create only 3 new recruters when u change IP

Last edited by sevid on Fri 06 May 2011, 16:09; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 15:52

ckl wrote:
I have a problem

and now when I make right click on brute, I can't go on Settings :| who now why?

can somebody answer please? 😢
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 16:06

FYI, it's possible to have a tie where you both die. In that case, it's a defeat.

http://poinky.minitroopers.fr/b/view/bat3
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 16:07

ckl wrote:
ckl wrote:
I have a problem

It says you can only secure your army if you log in from the same machine where you created it. I assume this means the same IP, so change your IP back to where it was. I don't think you need to do anything to the flash settings.
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 16:09

Teethymo wrote:
FYI, it's possible to have a tie where you both die. In that case, it's a defeat.

LOL!!! never saw such end of fight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 16:30

I think I might not like the PunchDrunk account! Most of the troopers in it are meh and I'm already hitting 5 credits per recruit. This one, on the other hand, has TWO Espervier troopers and a bazooka/gas grenade trooper, plus a guy with M16/moto, much cooler. If you want to help me out, please send recruits to this one instead:

http://tramminer.minitroopers.fr/
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 16:44

Teethymo wrote:
ckl wrote:
ckl wrote:
I have a problem

It says you can only secure your army if you log in from the same machine where you created it. I assume this means the same IP, so change your IP back to where it was. I don't think you need to do anything to the flash settings.

the problem is in the flash settings
I setted it to 0 for creating new troopers for demo version, and from then I can't make passwords, and now I can't go to settings Sad
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 16:54

i'm 2nd in Hiérarchie list Bounce
Now i have raid phase 7 and all finished raid's gave me +4 gold each :| low price for raids Mad
Back to top Go down
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 17:37

Teethymo wrote:

Lol it writes that you've won the match and defeat. Laughing

How many recrues do you have sevid ? 🐱
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 17:49

i have 29 recruters at this moment (all of them at 2nd lvl :) )
and have 6 soldiers in my account
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 17:58

If you click on the Hierarchie link it only shows the recruits in your particular line, with the master at the top. So in my tramminer account, it lists tramminer second with PunchDrunk at the top and all PunchDrunk's other recruits below. If I click on PunchDrunk and look at his hierarchy though, it shows PunchDrunk third and cody at the top (this is just the random one that came up when I tried to put in tama.minitroopers.fr and it didn't exist yet).

I haven't found a way to see a global ranking.
Back to top Go down
xteenager
xteenager

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 18:07

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW DID MY MASTER SOLIEL GET 6 TROOPER ALL ON LEVEL 18, 20, 19 ETC

i try and i can only levelup once a day!!!?!?!!?!?!? PLEASE HELP IN THIS
Back to top Go down
http://xteenager.yolasite.com/
Tama
Tama

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 18:34

xteenager wrote:
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW DID MY MASTER SOLIEL GET 6 TROOPER ALL ON LEVEL 18, 20, 19 ETC

i try and i can only levelup once a day!!!?!?!!?!?!? PLEASE HELP IN THIS

Probably an army of an admin...

You can still help my army 🐱 : http://tama.minitroopers.fr/hq
Back to top Go down
sevid
sevid

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 18:42

Tama wrote:
You can still help my army 🐱 : http://tama.minitroopers.fr/hq
Like i did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Muxxu Games Thread!   Other Muxxu Games Thread! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Muxxu Games Thread!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next