My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made

Go down 
+3
Sioc
ALPHWON
kacerti
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kacerti

Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Empty
PostSubject: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 19:01

by myself??? For example im making manually some pupils and i need a tool that will store all names of my new pupils that i can train them later.
Back to top Go down
ALPHWON
ALPHWON

Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 19:15

If you're making them manually then you should store them in the same way.
If you're looking for some sort of bot try one of these: Sioc's Script or Winni's WinCombo :study:
Back to top Go down
kacerti

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 19:29

I was hoping for some tools that will store them automatically because storing them manually will take more time and if im making them manually time is very important. Too bad.
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 19:35

If you're making them manually, then compared to the time you're spending on the whole manual process almost nothing beats Notepad and a CTRL-C + CTRL-V copy-paste...
Otherwise you can just take Sioc's script (see ALPHWON's link above) and modify it slightly in order to automatically store XP pupils only.
Back to top Go down
kacerti

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 19:54

There is no place whrere the list of pupils are stored in mybrute?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 19:58

No.
Back to top Go down
kacerti

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 20:04

OK, im on my own on this problem. Hope ill find some easy tool for storing new brutes made manually. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 21:14

kacerti wrote:
There is no place whrere the list of pupils are stored in mybrute?

Lol... look the dojo

man use the WinCombo , the best way for now...
Back to top Go down
http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
Subman(R)
admin
admin
Subman(R)

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 21:16

Do you have a list of names already?
Back to top Go down
http://submans.shutterfly.com/
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 21:18

If you have a list just with the names I can make you the DB.
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 18:27

there is a program to save pupils automaticly,the name is upper by dun

but i don't know where to download it Rolling Eyes

Last edited by mortal on Sat 07 May 2011, 21:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Picard
Picard

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 21:34

Indeed. This script is available on the french forum Xooit^^. It automatically store the names of the XP pupils on a plain text file *.txt. The name of the file is the name of your master^^.
Very useful script
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 03:14

Picard wrote:
Indeed. This script is available on the french forum Xooit^^. It automatically store the names of the XP pupils on a plain text file *.txt. The name of the file is the name of your master^^.
Very useful script

Does it detect wich pupils are Exp Pupils after the creation ?
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 03:16

lord.neox wrote:

save on a .txt

only xp pupils Laughing
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 03:23

mortal wrote:
lord.neox wrote:

save on a .txt

only xp pupils Laughing

My question is if I have a .txt file with 200 names but not all pupils are exp pupils... It will delete the no exp pupils ?
Back to top Go down
mortal
mortal

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 03:27

lord.neox wrote:

My question is if I have a .txt file with 200 names but not all pupils are exp pupils... It will delete the no exp pupils ?

the script save,only new pupils created when is open.
while you are pupiling yourself.

will no deleted any studens allready created

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 19:53

ok, thanks man
Back to top Go down
kacerti

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 06:45

Can someone provide a download link for this program ?
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 18:00

kacerti wrote:
Can someone provide a download link for this program ?
if you need the program fast you can find it in labrute forum...
Back to top Go down
kacerti

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 17:31

I dont understand french... :-( Dont know where to find this program on that forum.
Back to top Go down
lord.neox
lord.neox

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 19:21

use Google Chrome and configure it to translate all the page into english :)
Back to top Go down
kacerti

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 11:42

English is not my good language. Im looked and found nothing...

P.S. If someone dont know the link for that program please dont post some not helping advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made   Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a program or something that will save a list of all my pupils made
Page 1 of 1