My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

MINITROOPERS [FR]

Go down 
+27
irocksonny123
Zelton
BenRea
secretion
CFeld
Jimo
Kamec
HongKongFui
Leo
Rippraff
CmIsUa
Teethymo
Neji
lord.neox
Bibi
chesse20
Vic-Tim
Damastar
BadeaCR
sevid
steele11
Rico
xteenager
Tama
ckl
florian1811
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
chesse20

MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 22:51

if any of you get a recurit called sendlaserdog(number) then it means that i send you a recurit and would like you to send one to me
lasedog.minitroopers.fr
Back to top Go down
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
steele11

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jun 2011, 00:18

free-

http://steele11.minitroopers.fr/hq
Back to top Go down
chesse20

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 00:09

16 vs 20 epipque battle
the title might not sound that exciting but i have enough scouts on my team to make my side have 10 troopers on it, preety sweet huh
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:55

I don't know why but this game is funny. although I really don't understand french so that button: gerer mon armee is useless for me and I don't know how to configure the single soldats.

But it really sucks that I cannot win exterminer. I have 5 soldiers, 8-7-7-7-7 but still the rats kill me when they have 5 rats left.

sometimes it looks like winning it but my dumbass soldiers shoot themselves -.-

and a question: is there any other way to get gold than through raid, fights and special mission?

I mean 125 tokens for one single soldier update from 7 to 8? and then 181 from 8 to 9? takes a year and new pupils don't give tokens anymore -.-

please gimme some tips how to be a bit better: http://hongkongfui.minitroopers.fr/hq
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 13:16

Rippraff wrote:
chesse20 wrote:
what i like to do is go on unpassworded accounts and then send recurits to them and make them my army....
What we hate is when people play with our army where we couldn't set a password for different reasons. In other words create your own army and protect it. Wink

Yes. I spent a lot of time and effort into creating and building up Tramminer and PunchDrunk, and some account-stealing sack of shit keeps playing my turns every single night. Not only that, they've renamed all my soldiers with idiotic names like "David" and "Lucca" and have even chosen shitty level-ups for them. The same person has done the same thing to both the accounts that took me weeks to put together, so if you're the thief and you're reading this, @#$% you and stop playing my account right now. Don't be a lazy thief, get your own army.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 15:09

chesse20 wrote:
what i like to do is go on unpassworded accounts and then send recurits to them and make them my army....

how? I don't get it... what I do to get better is: raise the recruits I created myself to have better success in raids. but how do you make another account your army?

@teethymo: why should anybody who knows you do that? can't imagine it is someone from here.

EDIT: and why is nobody giving tips? I asked several times but not a single tip was given... nice all of you know how to max out your army and thx for NOT helping me.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 18:22

HongKongFui wrote:
EDIT: and why is nobody giving tips? I asked several times but not a single tip was given... nice all of you know how to max out your army and thx for NOT helping me.
Calm down, Bitchy. I can't answer at work cause this f*** board software doesn't work there. Wink
Beside today I can't remember a single question which I haven't answered.

Quote :
But it really sucks that I cannot win exterminer. I have 5 soldiers, 8-7-7-7-7 but still the rats kill me when they have 5 rats left.
I have the same problem with one of my armies: four soldiers are facing ~30 to 40 rats each day and always lose of course. I'll try again the next day... Very Happy

Quote :
gerer mon armee is useless for me and I don't know how to configure the single soldats.
Compare to v1 gerƩr mon armƩe is pretty useless for all of us. You can move your Scout at fifth position that's it.
Here's a German link I found two days ago which explains all the weapons and skills: http://en.dinorpg.com/clan/62/?page=7874

Although I haven't read it yet there are also tactical hints. :)

Quote :
and a question: is there any other way to get gold than through raid, fights and special mission?
No!
The raids are the most important source of revenue. I think the other top players must have hundreds of recruits as they usually reach raid 14 each day.
I do have around 90 recruits currently which I level up to level 7 before I sent them into retirement which also means I have only around five to ten active recruits. I usually reach raid 13 depending how many incredible high opponents I meet there. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 19:05

damn...have no pilot, no technician... my account is garbage Sad
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 19:12

I neither have a Pilot, they are overrated IMO. The ones I have in my recruits don't use their vehicles often. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jimo
Jimo

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 19:48

I have a tank lƩgƩ and it's very practice :)
http://jimobo.minitroopers.fr/b/view/bat1
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 20:12

The way you make another account your army is: 1) be a craven, cowardly, thieving bastard 2) find an account that has no password protection 3) go in and rename all the soldiers after yourself and your stupid little friends 4) every day at reset time, log on and run all the fights before the account's rightful owner can do it, and if you get enough coins to advance a trooper, do it right away.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 20:20

Teethymo wrote:
and if you get enough coins to advance a trooper, do it right away.
... and choose the crappiest option you get offered. Rolling Eyes

Welcome to Sevid's world, I guess.

That's one reason why I never post links to my mistakenly unprotected ones. Unfortunately the jerks find them anyway.
Back to top Go down
chesse20

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 01:07

i send both of you two a trooper
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 06:40

^^Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 07:01

Ah... I misunderstood that. I thought making them my army means: include that non-passworded account into my army... so what was meant was to play that account? silly, it's free to create, why steal then? To have an advanced army without effort? same like mybrute: it's fun when you found it yourself.

finally won that exterminer against 20 rats...phew...

okay, but I have to create a sixth soldier and hope he'll be an artificier... I think you need one Razz
Back to top Go down
chesse20

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 18:23

officer of communications is a preety good class
reasons:
can summon more troops to the battle field without everyone dieing first
commands team to attack more effectlyivly

but i also like scout
my army have 6 scouts so when i play raid or misson epique i have 10 guys on my team which is preety powerfull
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 19:26

Yeah I think com officer is probably the best -- he can give instant bonuses to any unit on the field, but he doesn't have to be in the field to use his powers. So having one com officer in the back of your army is like giving a bunch of skills to all your troopers. Close second is the saboteur, though, he can reduce the enemy force to their fists.
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011, 17:49

cool :) I have one officer com and also a scout... but only one and at the moment I save gold to get a sixth soldier
Back to top Go down
chesse20

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011, 19:31

i need one more recurit to buy my sixth soldier
[url=laserdog.minitroopers.fr]laserdog.minitroopers.fr[/url]
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 17:31

For heavens sake my sixth soldier didn't have the choice to be an artificier... another "normal" soldier.

I'm not amused as the 7th soldier will/would cost 340 golds...

So dear community: Is an artificier as essential as I think or do you think an army can be good without one? I'm quiet sure you need one as longer fights come when you grow and without ammo an army is kinda useless...
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 19:07

HongKongFui wrote:
For heavens sake my sixth soldier didn't have the choice to be an artificier... another "normal" soldier.

I'm not amused as the 7th soldier will/would cost 340 golds...

So dear community: Is an artificier as essential as I think or do you think an army can be good without one? I'm quiet sure you need one as longer fights come when you grow and without ammo an army is kinda useless...

true Razz

every team need 1 artificier if it want to be a good army, and a medic

unfortunately, I don't have a medic with my first 6 troopers Sad
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 09:47

I have a medic Razz So let's put our armys together :)
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 18:08

next question: I only remember 20 of my 47 soldiers/recruits. any idea or possibility how to get the others or is it over when they left history?
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 18:36

^^It's over Sad
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 18:50

I have 316 Razz

this make me everyday won raids from 1 to 12
never woned 13 after now Sad
and today I had 77 recruits left for raid 13, and I lost lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MINITROOPERS [FR]   MINITROOPERS [FR] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MINITROOPERS [FR]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next