My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Join the Digital Revolution! I'll even shoot myself in the foot for you!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoko

Join the Digital Revolution! I'll even shoot myself in the foot for you! Empty
PostSubject: Join the Digital Revolution! I'll even shoot myself in the foot for you!   Join the Digital Revolution! I'll even shoot myself in the foot for you! Icon_minitimeSun 10 May 2009, 06:16

Surely you've heard the pitches by now, but I have something particularly interesting if you read on, and maybe it'll be worth your while.

I'm asking for essentially the simplest trade off: pupil me and get to level two, and I'll do the same for you. Quick, easy, no fuss, no muss. If you get something really good with the pupil and want to continue on in a mutually lucrative agreement as well, then I'm open to that as well.

BUT

Here's the twist: if I get something awesome or rare with the pupil I create for you and you decide you want the pupil then I'll give it too you, no questions asked, no catches, no nothing. Just pm me here and I'll give you the password for the account (I'll password it if it's worth keeping).

All for the sake of my sweetie: http://ryouko-asakura.mybrute.com

Offer is, of course, limited to one per person, because I don't really know how to use proxies and don't want to bother learning at the moment. Still, this is like gambling, just with the odds in your favour. Remember, anything that you think is worth keeping is YOURS if you want it! I generate a brute with a pet bear as your pupil, YOURS. I get the immortal talent, YOURS, got that coffee cup, YOURS!

I'll be as prompt as I can with repaying all pupilage, but if I've missed you just pm me and I'll get to you asap. If you also want to keep going with a pupil past level 2 and want the favour returned, then just ask and I'll see what I can do! Thanks to everyone who helps me out with this!
Back to top Go down

Join the Digital Revolution! I'll even shoot myself in the foot for you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: The Dojo-
Jump to: