HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 
 

 Who is Brutales Weib?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CmIsUa
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 543
Join date : 2009-08-21
Location : Lisboa, Portugal ♥

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 13:46

xXMoriShaXx wrote:
The True problem is Brutales weib ...

You're wrong

Brutales Weib, follows our way (★ Ƭнe LeĞeИDs ★ Bl day/Non Bl day). He put all Bl's in the Bl day... so what problem are you talking? scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
spagg68
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 650
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 103
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:07

CmIsUa wrote:
xXMoriShaXx wrote:
The True problem is Brutales weib ...

You're wrong

Brutales Weib, follows our way (★ Ƭнe LeĞeИDs ★ Bl day/Non Bl day). He put all Bl's in the Bl day... so what problem are you talking? scratch

thank you cheers
so i register my non BL on the odd day and the BL on the peer day anymore Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
rettungssocke
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-07-01
Location : GermanY

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:10

spagg68 wrote:


so i register my non BL on the odd day and the BL on the peer day anymore Wink


stay in your/our current rythm and all is fine cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CmIsUa
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 543
Join date : 2009-08-21
Location : Lisboa, Portugal ♥

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 14:48

Wink

So mystery solved Brutales Weib = Spagg68 Wink Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
spagg68
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 650
Join date : 2011-02-20
Age : 103
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 16:16

CmIsUa wrote:
Wink

So mystery solved Brutales Weib = Spagg68 Wink Very Happy



mystery why???
ALPH for example knows that...

but now i have my outing Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vic-Tim
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 448
Join date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 17:00

a new mystery :
why is brutales weib a male brute when his name indicates he should be female ?

greetz Vic-Tim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pfosten69
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 372
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 18:11

Vic-Tim wrote:
a new mystery :
why is brutales weib a male brute when his name indicates he should be female ?

greetz Vic-Tim

Because he´s a pinky boy *lol* no, just fun.
I´m self very unhappy with the fact, that every day are BL´s registered for tournament. My fighter is not so good, or better said "very bad". But i don´t have more IP´s in the moment - no challenge for me, ok.

But i must say, not Brutales Weib was the mistaker - that were for example "emmababy2". They broke your rythm.
And today - look self.... not very funny.

We in Germany say " Who sits self in a house of glas, don´t have to throw stones".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tze
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 335
Join date : 2009-08-27
Location : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 18:29

pfosten69 wrote:
I´m self very unhappy with the fact, that every day are BL´s registered for tournament.

Days without BL's are very rare because of different non-BL calendars between clans. Like already said in this thread, Legends and SchnitzelClan follow simple rule: every other day is non-BL, El conquistador have different system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pfosten69
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 372
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 18:34

Tze wrote:
pfosten69 wrote:
I´m self very unhappy with the fact, that every day are BL´s registered for tournament.

Days without BL's are very rare because of different non-BL calendars between clans. Like already said in this thread, Legends and SchnitzelClan follow simple rule: every other day is non-BL, El conquistador have different system.

Thx for this Info. Until today, I (for example) didn´t know of this clan schedules. When the schedules are different, it makes no sense, imho.

Maybe it would be possible to create a schedule for all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CmIsUa
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 543
Join date : 2009-08-21
Location : Lisboa, Portugal ♥

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 18:42

spagg68 wrote:
mystery why???
ALPH for example knows that...


Why a Mystery?... because this thread name: Who is Brutales Weib? Laughing


Yep... Alph is a clan mate (...and a friend) Wink





pfosten69 wrote:
Maybe it would be possible to create a schedule for all?

That´s almost impossible... but, you can ask corp0 why he and his clan didn´t follow what was already agreed in .De Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
pfosten69
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 372
Join date : 2011-02-26
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 18:45

pfosten69 wrote:
Maybe it would be possible to create a schedule for all?

That´s almost impossible... but, you can ask corp0 why he and his clan didn´t follow what was already agreed in .De Wink [/quote]

Am I right when I assume that emmabayby2 is a fighter of Corp0?


Last edited by pfosten69 on Tue 07 Jun 2011, 18:51; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : better word for german)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rettungssocke
* * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * *


Posts : 373
Join date : 2010-07-01
Location : GermanY

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 19:13

I think that emmabayby2 isn't his own brute ( when you look to his signature ) but the owner could be a close (internet) friend of him. You may ask him yourself :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CmIsUa
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 543
Join date : 2009-08-21
Location : Lisboa, Portugal ♥

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 19:51

Hmmm.... nanardcrapo, I think Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
nanardcrapo
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 185
Join date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Tue 07 Jun 2011, 20:51

yes it's mine, what's your problem?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lord.neox
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 632
Join date : 2010-07-21
Location : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 04:12

my way to see is :

YOu have a lot of BL in .de ,,, there is a lot of people who is looking to get the BL title andall your brutes delete them of the tournament...

I don´t know, they are your brutes, but you can think a bit in the people who has not the BL title yet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lord.neox.elbruto.es/cellule
nanardcrapo
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 185
Join date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 20:40

lol
my message was erased...
I do not have lots, I just emmababy2,
I am the tournament Wednesday and Sunday only,
I do not understand your reaction, just simply follow the table tournaments http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/xnfafnzh2b.png/.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NixxxoN
* * * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * * *


Posts : 1439
Join date : 2009-12-27
Location : ಠ_ಠ

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 22:14

nanardcrapo wrote:
lol
my message was erased...
I do not have lots, I just emmababy2,
I am the tournament Wednesday and Sunday only,
I do not understand your reaction, just simply follow the table tournaments http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/xnfafnzh2b.png/.

Hey former parner!
I think this table is not as good as the legends/no-legends day. harder and not as practical isnt it? IMO you and your clan should meditate and think a bit about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/nixxxon18
mortal
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 240
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Mexico-United states

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 23:16

people

come on

why are you wasting your time talking to old people? Rolling Eyes

they are like kids

never realize anithing.thinking they are right

just follow them, that will make them happy lol!


I got some high levels

I haven't be on tournament since 4 months I think, and Im not dead yet, nothing happens Razz


so I dont understand people has to bother in tournaments every single day they can

keep uping guys.

nothing will change
with people (I dont want to say any name, but they know who Im talking about) Submachine Gun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CmIsUa
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 543
Join date : 2009-08-21
Location : Lisboa, Portugal ♥

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Wed 08 Jun 2011, 23:22

Hello mortal,

Great win in tournament today Hammer Submachine Gun Dead Horse

Rolling
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mein-isua.meinbrutalo.de/cellule
mortal
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 240
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Mexico-United states

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 00:30

CmIsUa wrote:
Hello mortal,

Great win in tournament today Hammer Submachine Gun Dead Horse

Rolling


I won ?

affraid


wasn't me :oops:


I jus came back from vacation drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mortal
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 240
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Mexico-United states

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 00:47

My nephew won brutem1


now I understand conquistador clan Subby!

they dont want to follow the legends day because they will be kick out of the tournament lol!


just that simple Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nanardcrapo
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 185
Join date : 2010-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 12:25

scratch Rolling Rolling
Back to top Go down
View user profile
corp0
* * * * * * * * *
* * * * * * * * *


Posts : 864
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 22:24

What are you talking about "mortal"?
you think you're proud because you have "bought" the gross number 1 against the euro?
easy to win tournaments without putting one xp on a brute.
lol, you're pathetic.

ps:
instead of just bashing me or my clan, is trying to do what you're doing ^^

ps--ps:
If this reply is censored, and you do not see everything I told you, I run the one day tournament on 2 permanent!
End of controversy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://4ffliction.forums-actifs.com/
mortal
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *


Posts : 240
Join date : 2010-07-24
Location : Mexico-United states

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Thu 09 Jun 2011, 23:58

like I said

hard to deal withn old people Razz

I have I grand pa Rolling Eyes


I undertand you Razz


and this is not gonna take us anywhere

so...


do whatever you want
"I dont care",I have better things to do in my live in instead
of be in front of my computer Subby!


Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Subman(R)
admin
admin


Posts : 2213
Join date : 2009-07-17
Age : 57
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Fri 10 Jun 2011, 00:21

Quote :
hard to deal withn old people Razz

What!? Subby! Who you calling old
Hammer

I'll close this when xXMoriShaXx says so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://submans.shutterfly.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who is Brutales Weib?   Today at 11:36

Back to top Go down
 
Who is Brutales Weib?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: General Discussion-
Jump to: