My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum

Go down 
+9
TeL
Maxxie
Jazz™
KiwiMan
Gal
Negative Zephyr
heroinmonkey
Demon-Of-Lore
fotum
13 posters
AuthorMessage
fotum
fotum

the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Empty
PostSubject: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeMon 11 May 2009, 23:18

i got this pm from heroinmonkey after i demoted him from chatting moderator status.

heroinmonkey wrote:
Good to see that you took away my moderator status from the shoutbox to please kiwi and dooshbag.....

I kicked kiwi for promoting his site which you said was fair and I kicked dooshbag for swearing over and over.
If you remember Silverberg kicked me for foul language and you had no problem witn it.

So thanks for taking their side and proving that immaturity wins here.

which i replied
fotum wrote:
first of all, you should ask me why i took your chat-mod in a friendly way... play it nicely first.

dont came out like you just did and accusing me of that stuff...

if im not mature heroin, i would kick and ban you when we were arguing about the "seed" stuff.
do you remember when we meet in the chat and the first thing you ask me after disagreeing with my posts are,
"what grade are you in?" <--- this is really insulting...

but i decided, we should debate and discuss our own POV.. im not gonna ban you just because you piss me off.

and then, after the discussion got carried away.. you start calling me stuff, (ie your logic is low, etc).
but still no ban?? because i know i shouldnt take our argument to a personal matter.

and then after you left the chat abruptly... i didnt take out your moderator status right ?? you still have it for a few days...

someone mention, i think it was ronga, that he got ban for a few days just because disagreeing with an admin. can you see how i absorb our heated argument but i still choose to keep you as a VIP and chat mod stat?? do we still wnt to talk about immaturity??

so, lets start this over.. if you want to know why you got demoted, ask me nicely... cos, ive been playing nice to you so far.
dont take my patience for granted.

fotum

Spoiler:

i didnt get all the chat tho..
i think its interesting that heroinmonkey had been attacking me the whole time.. but at the end he said, "you came on here to attack me".

unfortunately i have to go now.. brb

Last edited by fotum on Tue 12 May 2009, 08:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mybrute.forumotion.com
Demon-Of-Lore
Demon-Of-Lore

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 00:17

Honestly, I like you guys, but you do realize this makes you all look like high school girls bickering and crying and fighting over nonsense! Dude, this is the net. Anyone can be big and bad, anyone can lie, blah blah. It's fake. I am shocked the fact you guys even bothered to display this on the internet like such. Both of you should be ashamed, and feel very embarrassed for going this length to show weakness. Yes, this is a form of weakness. Men are supposed to control themselves and not fall victim to emotions like women do when they are having those hormone issues (no offense women, but the survey says).

Regardless, I know I would feel embarrassed if I were to come back to this forum and see this after I got over it. That is why no matter how much I am ever hated here or disliked, I would never go out like this. To be remembered as a sensitive high school girl who likes to bring drama. Now both of you stop this if you care any bit about what others think about you, and I know you do care otherwise you wouldn't go this far to write this silly threads.

/thread
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 00:21

you still haven't made a point other than you either:
1) want to try and make an example of me.
2) you think trying to patronize me or be condescending will serve your ego.
3) people actually care about your sensitivities.

As I stated... I'm done with you fotum, you're no longer caring about what's best for the forum and moving mybrute forward but trying to flex your ego.

[00:34:44] @ fotum : is it me or heroinmonkey disrespecting me?
Back to top Go down
Negative Zephyr
Negative Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 01:11

And, the "drama" Happened again....... 😢
heroin, if you're done here, may I say you're irresponsible... (no offense, but I must say this).... for abandoning your League or tourney thread?

Brute Leaue Sign up
Brute league Name
Brute League Proposal
Brute Tourney Proposal

========================================================================
Negative_Zephyr has joined the chat the Tue May 12, 2009 8:18 am
@ Negative_Zephyr : where's heroin....?

heroinmonkey : heh

@ Negative_Zephyr : no, just asking you a question...?

@ Negative_Zephyr : Accroding to your thread...
heroinmonkey : which thread?
@ Negative_Zephyr : Are you also done with this forum??

@ Negative_Zephyr : https://mybrute.forumotion.com/off-topics-f7/the-chat-between-heroinmonkey-and-fotum-t1235.htm?sid=5de3ae4b2c92fd5420ce7383a2e2dd7e
@ Negative_Zephyr : https://mybrute.forumotion.com/off-topics-f7/why-i-will-never-respect-fotum-t1236.htm?sid=5de3ae4b2c92fd5420ce7383a2e2dd7e
@ Negative_Zephyr : Two thread about your chat with fotum
heroinmonkey : nope... I came here to help people so will continue to help people and ignore forum =)

heroinmonkey : fotum

@ Negative_Zephyr : So, you won't abandon your tourney and league threads then??

heroinmonkey : nope
========================================================================

Good thing, he won't abandon the thread... Means he is still responsible... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gal
Gal

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 06:46

Seriously, you guys practically begged for this one.

the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum ArguingOnTheInternet-Special%20Olympics
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned
KiwiMan

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 07:11

fotum wrote:
i got this pm from heroinmonkey after i demoted him from chatting moderator status.

heroinmonkey wrote:
Good to see that you took away my moderator status from the shoutbox to please kiwi and dooshbag.....

I kicked kiwi for promoting his site which you said was fair and I kicked dooshbag for swearing over and over.
If you remember Silverberg kicked me for foul language and you had no problem witn it.

So thanks for taking their side and proving that immaturity wins here.

which i replied
fotum wrote:
first of all, you should ask me why i took your chat-mod in a friendly way... play it nicely first.

dont came out like you just did and accusing me of that stuff...

if im not mature heroin, i would kick and ban you when we were arguing about the "seed" stuff.
do you remember when we meet in the chat and the first thing you ask me after disagreeing with my posts are,
"what grade are you in?" <--- this is really insulting...

but i decided, we should debate and discuss our own POV.. im not gonna ban you just because you piss me off.

and then, after the discussion got carried away.. you start calling me stuff, (ie your logic is low, etc).
but still no ban?? because i know i shouldnt take our argument to a personal matter.

and then after you left the chat abruptly... i didnt take out your moderator status right ?? you still have it for a few days...

someone mention, i think it was ronga, that he got ban for a few days just because disagreeing with an admin. can you see how i absorb our heated argument but i still choose to keep you as a VIP and chat mod stat?? do we still wnt to talk about immaturity??

so, lets start this over.. if you want to know why you got demoted, ask me nicely... cos, ive been playing nice to you so far.
dont take my patience for granted.

fotum

Spoiler:

i didnt get all the chat tho..
i think its interesting that heroinmonkey had been attacking me the whole time.. but at the end he said, "you came on here to attack me".

unfortunately i have to go now.. brb
Firstly, mind my language but.. This is about fucking time..
This is funny to read heroin saying I said I created the forum?
All I have said I did was make the skin and fix alot of the forum configurations.
For those who cant be bothered reading all the shoutbox logs in the thread this is pretty much it:
Heroinmonkey: blah blah blah fotum you demoted me im mad.
fotum: Lol
Heroinmonkey: Blah blah blah KiwiMan is a jerk blah blah blah Go suck up to Kiwi..

Sorry but i read the whole thing and that all i got from that :)
Pretty simple way to sum it up?
Back to top Go down
http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 07:45

LOL Kiwi, the scary thing is that you actually believe everything you write.
SEA KELP.
Back to top Go down
fotum
fotum

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 08:00

nice pic, Gal :)

anyway, i was minding my own business in the chat.. and then heroinmonkey joined the chat and started this. But, notice at the end he is the one who accused me of harrassing him. am i missing something here?

Spoiler:

Last edited by fotum on Tue 12 May 2009, 08:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
heroinmonkey
VIP
VIP
heroinmonkey

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 08:05

And there you have it folks.... the reason why fotum will end up killing this forum by actually causing the people who provide help here to leave.

This is strike one, when it gets to strike 3 then I will leave the forums for good.. Keep it up fotum.
Back to top Go down
fotum
fotum

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 08:09

so, let me recap this heroinmonkey.

i was just sitting in the chat alone, minding my own business.
then you came in and start the flame-chat-war (accusing me of homosexual,etc)
then at the end of the chat you try to convince people that im harassing you?

isnt it vice versa?
Back to top Go down
Jazz™
Jazz™

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 08:44

im out on this one..

tsk tsk

@ALL forumers just dont mind them.. lets just do our business here ok ^^ post and help members out
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jazzy052
Maxxie
Maxxie

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 16:41

Quote :
Honestly, I like you guys, but you do realize this makes you all look like high school girls bickering and crying and fighting over nonsense! Dude, this is the net. Anyone can be big and bad, anyone can lie, blah blah. It's fake. I am shocked the fact you guys even bothered to display this on the internet like such. Both of you should be ashamed, and feel very embarrassed for going this length to show weakness. Yes, this is a form of weakness. Men are supposed to control themselves and not fall victim to emotions like women do when they are having those hormone issues (no offense women, but the survey says).

Regardless, I know I would feel embarrassed if I were to come back to this forum and see this after I got over it. That is why no matter how much I am ever hated here or disliked, I would never go out like this. To be remembered as a sensitive high school girl who likes to bring drama. Now both of you stop this if you care any bit about what others think about you, and I know you do care otherwise you wouldn't go this far to write this silly threads.

very well said faust (I believe if I remember seeing right on another thread, and if not I am sorry =)).

I think some people forget that this is just a forum on the INTERNET and some people take it way to SERIOUSLY.
Back to top Go down
TeL
TeL

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 19:25

all i can say is

the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Make
Back to top Go down
Jill Sandwich
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Jill Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 19:41

lmao, TeL
Back to top Go down
KiwiMan
Banned
Banned
KiwiMan

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 20:08

heroinmonkey wrote:
LOL Kiwi, the scary thing is that you actually believe everything you write.
SEA KELP.
Sea help?
Nice work there..
Back to top Go down
http://frontlinegaming.co.cc
Doc.BOB
Doc.BOB

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2009, 20:16

Hey,

is this a mybrute-forum or is this a kindergarten ???
Pls stop it ... thx !

Best regards
Doc
Back to top Go down
TeL
TeL

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 00:13

Jill Sandwich wrote:
lmao, TeL

@sis jill wahahaha they made the dog ears bleed XD

@doc aaaawwwww cute avatar @_@ mimimi~~ is that ur baby???
Back to top Go down
mr_evolution
mr_evolution

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 10:52

Gal wrote:
Seriously, you guys practically begged for this one.

the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum ArguingOnTheInternet-Special%20Olympics

OMG, that is so slack
Back to top Go down
Dooshbag
Dooshbag

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitimeWed 13 May 2009, 14:55

im tired of this whole thing. create a poll to have him banned. then all is justified. if he stays he stays. if he goes he goes. whatever... seriously end this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twgfx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum   the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the chat between heroinmonkey and fotum
Page 1 of 1