My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Problem in LinkCreator

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dechol

Problem in LinkCreator Empty
PostSubject: Problem in LinkCreator   Problem in LinkCreator Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011, 14:30

Hi I have a problem running LinkCreator
Here is the error:

Problem in LinkCreator Qrhpua

Help me please
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Problem in LinkCreator   Problem in LinkCreator Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011, 16:57

You messed up the configuration file.
Do not remove the # characters, numbers in the cfg file should remain numbers and not strings, etc.
Back to top Go down
dechol

PostSubject: Re: Problem in LinkCreator   Problem in LinkCreator Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 08:24

no change in the cfg file and still not working what do I do? everything is like nothing I downloaded did not change

Edit:
This file need to somehow configure?
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Problem in LinkCreator   Problem in LinkCreator Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 16:31

dechol wrote:
This file need to somehow configure?
Yes. Read the release topic please.
Back to top Go down
dechol

PostSubject: Re: Problem in LinkCreator   Problem in LinkCreator Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 16:55

What add to the cfg file ??

Last edited by dechol on Thu 23 Jun 2011, 14:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dechol

PostSubject: Re: Problem in LinkCreator   Problem in LinkCreator Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 11:13

How to configure a LinkCreator?
Back to top Go down
dechol

PostSubject: How to configure the cfg file   Problem in LinkCreator Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 10:51

How to configure the cfg file in Linkcreator ??

Its my cfg:

10 #Number of pupils to create. Put 0 if you want to use instead the next criterion of a hour threshold.
05:00 #Time at which the script will stop. Format must be HH:mm. In order to stop, current hour must be equal and current minutes >= threshold minutes.
425 #x-coordinate to click for pupil name
400 #y-coordinate to click for pupil name
0.65 #delay in seconds to wait for the Flash applet after 'Enter' was pressed | 0.65 for a very old computer, 0.5 for a recent computer
deha- #prefix of the pupil names (optional)

This configuration is good ??

because it gives me error 52 ...
Back to top Go down
dechol

PostSubject: Re: Problem in LinkCreator   Problem in LinkCreator Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 15:43

HELP PLEASE

if I will no longer be able to run it will work LinkCreator me wincombo
Back to top Go down
Sioc
admin
admin
Sioc

PostSubject: Re: Problem in LinkCreator   Problem in LinkCreator Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 05:36

Row #52 corresponds to conversion of your delay from string to number and the error you got typically corresponds to a failed integer conversion due to the existence of a non numeric character in the string:
    Problem in LinkCreator Aaa12

I have made a plain copy-paste of your configuration code in a new LinkCreator.cfg file:
Code:

10 #Number of pupils to create. Put 0 if you want to use instead the next criterion of a hour threshold.
05:00 #Time at which the script will stop. Format must be HH:mm. In order to stop, current hour must be equal and current minutes >= threshold minutes.
425 #x-coordinate to click for pupil name
400 #y-coordinate to click for pupil name
0.65 #delay in seconds to wait for the Flash applet after 'Enter' was pressed | 0.65 for a very old computer, 0.5 for a recent computer
deha- #prefix of the pupil names (optional)
and it ran flawlessly. I presume somehow you were not using the cfg file you posted here on the Forum.
Otherwise you'll have to trace into the *.waj file (it is the source code) of the release package in order to fix the issue. For that you'll need to install Winautomation 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem in LinkCreator   Problem in LinkCreator Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem in LinkCreator
Page 1 of 1