My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Why are Ninjas good?

Go down 
+9
demono3
jayr066
MaTiLL
Rippraff
Teethymo
HongKongFui
fulzio
I Fail At MyBrute
justsomerandom
13 posters
AuthorMessage
justsomerandom

Why are Ninjas good? Empty
PostSubject: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 13:40

Can someone explain to me why ninjas are good? It seems that nowadays stars can easily get disarmed, and then you are left with nothing.
Back to top Go down
I Fail At MyBrute
I Fail At MyBrute

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 13:44

because the ninja usually kills before the opponent can attack, unless the opponent has a good defense or perhaps a pet.

However, I once faced a ninja in a tourney that had Meditation. Those skills dont work together and it was an easy win for me. So, if your ninja doesn't have a good defense, it's best not to have one.
Back to top Go down
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 14:33

my ninja always wins all his 10 fights, he has armour and vitality
don't know if facing good brutes at high ranks he will be not so good, but atm he is

his nemesis are choc and thief, of course
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 18:55

martial arts as a back up and first strike (sang chaud) are important too...
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 19:54

but if you have all those good skills/ defense then u can win with some other weapons. u wouldnt need shuriken
Back to top Go down
HongKongFui
HongKongFui

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 21:35

Only because ninja often starts to throw shuriken and he throws, throws, throws and? throws until the opponent is dead...
Back to top Go down
Teethymo
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug 2011, 18:04

Ninjas tend to do an awful lot of damage with those little stars, and they are very accurate. Even a level 1 ninja will do 3-5 points per star, and multiply that by 10 and you get 30-50 damage per turn. If you don't disarm him on your turn, you can look forward to another 30-50, and another and another. Only immortals can withstand that for long. Of course, very few ninjas stay at 3 agility, and they add a point of damage for every 3 points of agility (and one for every 6 points of strength) so a high agility ninja can do 15 points per star, 150 points per turn. Furthermore, armor and skin don't work against the stars, neither does tete-de-fer, or contre, and potion never gives back a full turn's worth of damage.

What it comes down to is the ninja gives you about half to a quarter as many turns before you die. And if you don't have choc, thief, or sai, they will just keep throwing all day until you get lucky. Even if you have those skills, you have to get them to work in a very small number of turns. So once that ninja starts throwing, you've got maybe 4-8 chances to stop them, and if you don't do it right away you're really hurt.

Obviously ninjas are not invincible, they do get disarmed fairly often and they don't tend to win tourneys much sooner than other types of brute. But the fact is, it's much easier to win as a ninja brute than it is to make a brute that's a ninja killer. If you're a ninja, you will easily beat 9 out of 10 brutes of your level and upset many higher level brutes.
Back to top Go down
Rippraff
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug 2011, 19:17

Perfect summary, Teethy! ThumbsUp

Except you missed to tell it's really boring to watch... Razz
And as long as there isn't a huge gap in opponent's speed you rarely get 10 throws per turn.
Back to top Go down
MaTiLL

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeThu 11 Aug 2011, 00:32

I have a level 5 ninja with first strike 12 agi and shuriken Very Happy Hope she gets MA and more agility Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jayr066

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 01:46

for me if your a ninja i prefer you must have shield for blocking

high speed - to keep shurikens throwing
high agility - to dodge the counter attacks or first attacks
high health - to survive the fight if you dont have high agility

and a skill "Thief" - when you got disarmed Very Happy
like my favorite fight
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/22012636?chk=91a3

best fight of my brute Very Happy
epic one.
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 03:28

Quite awhile back when i made this thread. I'm still not convinced ninjas are good tho lol. Stars are easily avoidable/blockable. If you have good skills like first strike, feline agility, martial arts youll still be better off with other weapons like flail or sai. Plus ninja fights are really boring... but i guess some people enjoy it
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 09:09

Is a brute having only PioPiou as a weapon considered ninja too?
I mean - is piou piou any different than shuriken? It seems to be a bit more damage dealing and has a bit less throwing rate - but other than that I dont see much difference.
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 09:20

I have a ninja with only piopiou Razz

but, after watching him a time, I saw that piopiou is the worst throwing weapon...

damage almost like shurikens (a little bit higher) and throw 1-3 most of times (rare 5) Sad
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 09:39

ckl wrote:
I have a ninja with only piopiou Razz

but, after watching him a time, I saw that piopiou is the worst throwing weapon...

damage almost like shurikens (a little bit higher) and throw 1-3 most of times (rare 5) Sad

And how does the pioupiou damage grows? The same as shurikens? 6 str or 3 agi for 1 dmg?
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 00:36

we don´t have a Formula for piopio but it mainly depends on Strength, as far as i remeber Agi does not affect its damage much,
but there is no need to figure it out because such a Ninja is never Powerful enough compared to shuriken or noodle bowl.
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 17:02

I watched a time my piou-ninja... and I can say that it is worst throwing weapon...

http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/25318568?chk=693a

slower speed, higher damage (but not much higher)...
Back to top Go down
y2k.Alpha
y2k.Alpha

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 17:30

ckl wrote:
I watched a time my piou-ninja... and I can say that it is worst throwing weapon...

http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/25318568?chk=693a

slower speed, higher damage (but not much higher)...

true
Back to top Go down
http://lover-of-pooters.mybrute.com
fulzio
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 20:15

I have a ninja with bol de noodles, not as good as shuriken (way too slow throwing rate) but big damage, with a good speed and maybe first strike, it can be a good brute
Back to top Go down
underestimated09
underestimated09

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 23:45

Check out my low lvl Ninja. Cant wait to lvl em up ^^

http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/36411763?chk=1559
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are Ninjas good?   Why are Ninjas good? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are Ninjas good?
Page 1 of 1