My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

CEREBEL and his partners [COM]

Go down 
+5
MaTiLL
Rico
Rippraff
ckl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ckl
ckl

CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 07:23

damn Mad

I lost again the final Mad
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 14:22

and today he won Razz

http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/23690609?chk=26e8
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 17:26

I choosed 1st subpath and I reached lvl 12 and I got my Hammer(skill) back Razz

next level I will have 3 speed and after, cry of the damned

but it isn't very good with Tamer... so I think if next level with +3 spd will be a weapon like Lance I will take it...
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 06:31

lvl 13: Broadsword or +3 endurace

I picked endurace...
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Oct 2011, 14:34

lvl 14: Cry of the Damned or +3 agi
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 08:11

Ana got Martial arts cheers

CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Aaaaaa10
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 09:38

lvl 19 Survie Very Happy

please rate it :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 10:09

I would rate her 9 or so/10. It would be awsome if she will get CA. Im starting to like her now Btw
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 10:10

Contre would be Godlike for she Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 10:12

ckl wrote:
Contre would be Godlike for she Twisted Evil

Yes, I know :) I already said it on my last post. I do really hope that you will get contre and If you get contre I will rate her higher :)
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 13:45

ckl - share your thoughts on halbard?

I never liked this weapon but many people say it is usually "autoaccept" :)

I dont think I ever had problems winning against halaberd brutes myself, but I just could not encounter good ones.
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 07:45

halbard can be very good, but with some skills like Perseverant,Implacable,Shield+contre,6th sens, Master of Arms and Strong Arm

~my Ana Woned Sword Swallower now cheers
last 3 fights:
3rd: http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/29907724?chk=021a -> FLAWLESS CRUSHING VICTORY Twisted Evil
2nd: http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/29913539?chk=8ac0 -> vs a Ninja Very Happy
FINAL: http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/29919207?chk=fb1f -> close Huh?
Back to top Go down
ColdPlay

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 14:14

lol give to a brute lvl 19 with a single weapon (halbard) and 5 agility and only 110hp??? looooooooool if he battle with someone with feline and good agility or Untouchable he will never got a hit loool i got some brute with halbard and much more agility and he rarely hits lol halbard could be good with high agility and relentless or determination but not with 5 agility. sorry for my opinion 7/10

PS: just see the final tourney, he battle against a lvl 16 with 2 agility and he missed a lot lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 14:26

[quote="ColdPlay"]lol give to a brute lvl 19 with a single weapon (halbard) and 5 agility and only 110hp??? looooooooool if he battle with someone with feline and good agility or Untouchable he will never got a hit loool i got some brute with halbard and much more agility and he rarely hits lol halbard could be good with high agility and relentless or determination but not with 5 agility. sorry for my opinion 7/10

PS: just see the final tourney, he battle against a lvl 16 with 2 agility and he missed a lot lol[/quote

yes a level 19 with single weapon BUT look at her skills she got thief, MA, and others
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 14:27

yes, is very hard to hit with halbard, but with 6th sens it is very very good
with shiled to, he have a realy decent blocking rate

and if you didn't know after now, Skills are MORE important than weapons :mwƩ:

and I have Thief+Martial Arts if you can see Rolling Eyes so I don't need other weapon (except the realy deadly ones) :)
Back to top Go down
ColdPlay

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 14:58

just continue ranking up and you will see now at Sword Swallower in witch lvl you will rank up =) haemogoblin is easy right now and you almost loose to a lvl 16 with 2 agility lool. skills are important yes... but lvl 19 with 5 agility and such a low hp you will not hard to kill. this is just my opinion. and you already saw it. lol you are 19 and fight to a lvl 16 2 agility and it was close xDDD

PS: you have great skills like martial arts and thief yes... but try to steal most of weapon ingame and you rarely give a hit to a decent Sword Swallower. so in my opinion this brute got great if you have feline or relentless at lvl 20 xD
with that agility, and that high strength + martial arts you got better without thief loool
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 15:13

I dont get that problem...

If you want to go to Brutal Legend and then levelup without cutting (cropping?) ears - then stats are not your biggest worry. Right?
Because the higher level you will be given more and more stats (since there will be many skills that you already accepted)... and skills (+1-2 good weapon) seems to be what you need to look for in your destiny paths.

Have I misunderstood some part of the game thinking that?

And I really like Ana. But yes - her iron head would go well with some more endurance :)
But I think having thief makes you win more times than drawing halbard?
I have a brute with sword+shield+counter => she seldomly hits during normal attacks but she finishes off her oponent countering their attacks - so I guess it is the same with halbard (but more damaging)?
Back to top Go down
demono3
demono3

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 15:16

your fight:
http://mybrute.muxxu.com/fight/29907724?chk=021a

I didnt know iron head works also when you block fight using shield... I thought you actually have to hit to get disarmed... scarry skill. I would love combo: iron head + sabotage...
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 15:25

coldplay: I know that my endurace isn't too high, but I have a disarm skill (tete-de-fer), Armor and Shield so my Defence isn't too bad Very Happy

~in that final vs a lvl 16, was just an "almost bad" seed
look at 3rd fight to see what she can Wink
Back to top Go down
ColdPlay

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 18:39

loool the problem is:
if you steal a heavy weapon, you will not hit once because of low agility loool and iron head is just 30% you cant trust on it to win lol. and you still didnt have counter...
this is my opinion. just let us see when you rank up in Sword Swallower lol
the problem isnt at higher lvl because you problably get feline in higher lvls. the problem is on rank him up lol you get 3 weak brutes in your haemogoblin tournament in my opinion and all brutes with 10- agility loool. Sword Swallower right now is different. probably you knew that =) but good luck in future choises =)
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 18:59

I know lol

Contre would be the best thing for she now :)
Back to top Go down
ColdPlay

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 19:25

feline agility and counter and then i will give you like 9.5/10 xDDD and get resistant and would be more than great xDDDDDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 03:51

Im already at the satans biceps rank and I can tell you that satans biceps rank is harder than SS rank Razz. I also have 2 agi until level 18 or 19 and low hp(80+) but I already defeated lots of brutes with higher agi.
Back to top Go down
ColdPlay

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 08:03

49735 wrote:
Im already at the satans biceps rank and I can tell you that satans biceps rank is harder than SS rank Razz. I also have 2 agi until level 18 or 19 and low hp(80+) but I already defeated lots of brutes with higher agi.

you didnt have hallbard as only weapon. you got sai that is much more accuracy lol+ shield + counter + panther... that is much more accuracy lol and you still didnt have thief to steal bumps or other innacurate weapons lool dont you see the difference?
Back to top Go down
ckl
ckl

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 14:25

1)you think that thief is bad no? lol!
2)countre+shield give accuracy? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CEREBEL and his partners [COM]   CEREBEL and his partners [COM] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CEREBEL and his partners [COM]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next