HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 

Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fsbaka

PostSubject: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Sun 14 Aug 2011, 05:36

Destiny tree I discovered:

Current view:

I guess path before 9th level will stay always the same, but after 9th level..
Bodybuilder will be good for flail, morning star or sword, but now it's useless and the chance to gain this weapons to 15-16 lvls is very small.. But in this path I'll gain Iron Head, very useful for this brute without defensive skills.
Alternate path to Bodybuilder - take end. I will 2s time End., 1 time Str. end 6th Sense (very attractive skill).
And in final path with Bodybuilder has branch with Trident (I like it) and even broadsword appears to be useful as I have Weapons Master..

So what thoughts about my future choice in flame ranking? :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Sun 14 Aug 2011, 07:00

I would say try with IronHead subpath and see what you will get after

trident is good, but not very good for your brute
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsbaka

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Sun 14 Aug 2011, 07:06

Quote :
I would say try with IronHead subpath and see what you will get after
trident is good, but not very good for your brute
Yes, I'm thinking about this branch and branch with 6th sense ) Iron Head branch has the advantage - unknown node in 12th level - mystery is always are more interesting )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Sun 14 Aug 2011, 07:09

6th sens isn't good for your brute, almost useless

try with ironhead or En+Agi before 6th sens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsbaka

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Sun 14 Aug 2011, 07:22

Quote :
6th sens isn't good for your brute, almost useless
I treat 6th sense here as defensive skill. As I remember it has 30% chance to prevent enemy attack, I guess It almost the same as Iron Head (30% chance of disarming) for defense.
–ěr am I mistaken?
I think the main danger for this brute is attack with heavy weapon like Flail or Morning Star may be in combo with FB, 6th sense will be helpful in such situations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teapot

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Sun 14 Aug 2011, 08:09

6th sense lets you attack your enermy as they run up to attack you. With only a short range weapon like knife, 6th sense wouldn't work for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsbaka

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Sun 14 Aug 2011, 08:44

Teapot wrote:
With only a short range weapon like knife, 6th sense wouldn't work for you.
hm.. Does 6th sense works only with long range weapons? I didn't know this..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rippraff

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Sun 14 Aug 2011, 14:17

fsbaka wrote:
Does 6th sense works only with long range weapons?
No it works with every weapon (except the ones to be thrown) and with the fists as well.
But a heavy weapon shows better effects of course as a single stab with your paring knife. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Sun 14 Aug 2011, 18:42

Rippraff wrote:
fsbaka wrote:
Does 6th sense works only with long range weapons?
No it works with every weapon (except the ones to be thrown) and with the fists as well.
But a heavy weapon shows better effects of course as a single stab with your paring knife. Wink

all true but one thing, 6th sense works while having shuriken, pio pio, or noodle bowl.

as for your path i would explore at lvl5 and take END instead of WM.
actualy taking WM and letting your choosen weapons be based on its advantage was very wrong.
so you have to try this path instead of wasting so many ranks on "in my opinion" average Destiny

at lvl 3 you could also take the Lance and see what might come behind it.

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Sun 14 Aug 2011, 18:49

Rico wrote:
as for your path i would explore at lvl5 and take END instead of WM.
actualy taking WM and letting your choosen weapons be based on its advantage was very wrong.
so you have to try this path instead of wasting so many ranks on "in my opinion" average Destiny

+1

I would do same Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Mon 15 Aug 2011, 00:52

I would choose endurance at 5 since you have vitality.

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Mon 15 Aug 2011, 07:08

Quote :
"in my opinion" average Destiny
You'r right, destiny isn't perfect ) Thanks all for interesting thoughts. I'll try one new way in Flame rank, and it seems to be End. at lvl5.. Although I always think, that WM is a "godsend" and there isn't any other variants.. You opened my eyes to alternative variants )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsbaka

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Fri 30 Sep 2011, 17:37

Updated tree:

Brute is 19th level now and ready to rank the furios (berserk) soul (the most right branch) and I want to try another branch.. I think between these variants:
1. Agility at 7th level
2. continue branch with 6th sense
3. continue branch with Bodybuilder and Iron Head (may be I gain some good heavy weapons and more agility)

May be someone can give some advises what the way I should try or offer different path? )

Back to top Go down
View user profile
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Fri 30 Sep 2011, 17:45

I would be verry curious what is after 6th sense. And going there you will get a few endurances...
By the way, What program did you use to create this chart?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsbaka

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Fri 30 Sep 2011, 17:55

Quote :
I would be verry curious what is after 6th sense.
Yeas, I should try more levels in that path but I ranked too quickly ( But now this variant looks good )

I use google docs with drawing - charts is "hand made" :)
I make the same chars for all my 20 brutes but this one is one of the most discovered )

Last edited by fsbaka on Fri 30 Sep 2011, 18:22; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Fri 30 Sep 2011, 18:04

fsbaka wrote:
but I ranked to quickly
That must mean this path is verry good then! Rolling

Good luck! :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level    Today at 16:31

Back to top Go down

Let's discussed this destiny with Bear at 2nd level
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1