HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

Share | 

Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fsbaka

PostSubject: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Fri 19 Aug 2011, 15:59

guys I'm a little confused with stats for ninja..
I'm definitely think that Agility is the main stat for ninja, am I right?
But in some treads I also read Speed also affects the shuriken (for damage or for fire rate?)
And of course Strength - does it affect throw weapons damage or not? Also Strength is essential for MA (I'll try investigate the path alter 7 lvl to gain it).

weapons for ninja..
I guess all throw weapons are perfect for ninja (shuriken, pou-poi, bowl?) and what about other weapons? Sai, Flail and Whip are my favorites and I think 1-2 of them will be usefull for this brute if he'll be against disarming brute.

UPD:
Destiny Graph:

Last edited by fsbaka on Sat 20 Aug 2011, 17:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fulzio

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Fri 19 Aug 2011, 17:08

I think that having other weapons is the end of a
ninja, if you have other weapons you'll not use the endless power of shuriken. At least you may have other throwing weapons to avoid sabotage or choc hits. I have a brute with only bowl and it is awesome.
As I know agi increases shuriken damage, speed the trowing rate (so I've heard, but I'm not sure) and strenght is, with MA, only a secondary resource if you get disarmed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Fri 19 Aug 2011, 17:47

it isn't bad to have another weapon like flail/sai/whip, but then you won't be a "ninja" anymore Razz (shuriken's power will be lower)

the rest, is how fulzio sayd Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsbaka

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Fri 19 Aug 2011, 18:15

Thanks for explanation ) Hm.. the title ob "ninja" is embed to the name of this brute and it was the only aim I created three (yes, It was just the third lucky brute but already with shurikens) so I'll cry but don't take Flail or Whip..
By Sai I guess worthy the true ninja, am I right? ) Remember the Mutant Ninja Turtles one of them has Sai =)
So I'll take Sai and still be the true ninja )
BTW, If insteresting the current graph for this brute - in top message

Last edited by fsbaka on Sat 20 Aug 2011, 17:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Fri 19 Aug 2011, 21:23

that is a good start for a ninja,
but he is not near a good ninja yet, lots of Skill are still missing and wether he gets Sai or Flail or not, he will still need MA, extra thick skin and one of the other stats boosters in his case Bolt of lightning would be better than herculean Strength but one of them is a must have Skill.

and if he should get perfect, he needs MA , Extra Thick Skin, Armure, Vandalism, Untouchable (optional) , 6th sence and Bolt of Lightning. counter is optional too here unless he will get another weapon as the Sai or cimetere.

and by the way the build for ninjas does not get along with piopio or noodle bowl at all, because they are very slow and based on strength more than Agi, so First Strike wont be impressive with them as it is with Shuriken. and they are very rare so just an advice don´t bother hoping for one of them along with shuriken Sad i saw it once in muxxu and that was a realy bad brute without any stats.

as for the sai, it is only worth taking if you "already" have counter and shield first. and only then the Ninja type is no longer the strongest Option for your brute because Counter + shield + Sai is much stronger and more safe against worst cases...

the Flail is always a good choice for a feline Agility brute no matter what his type might be. the Rule is "when the Flail gets offered and your Agi is high, you have to take it"

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Sat 20 Aug 2011, 09:31

Rico, Thank you for a such detailed answer! The hole picture has cleared up a lot more )
And one question - is "Vandalism" the same as "Sabotage" in muxxu.com (in com version there are the sabotuer(or name somethink like that) (very obscure skill and old mybrute sabotage too).

At the total I'll try to gain some cool skills and take good weapons like Flail, Sai or Whip (I hope I didn't I hope not fall the average but still good weapons like Long Sword, Morning Star or Trident:) )

BTW.. The 8th level is Ballet Shoes | End, and I am going to take the Ballet Shoes.. I'll wait for several hours for advices of respectable forum members )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
steele11
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Sat 20 Aug 2011, 11:35

i would take the endurance, ballet shoes only avoids first attack from opponent

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Sat 20 Aug 2011, 11:43

Quote :
i would take the endurance, ballet shoes only avoids first attack from opponent
There are many good skill with one time usage ) Sirvival, Hammer, Ballet Shoes, First Strike and others.. I reason that first strike + ballet shoes give me two first attacks with out any damage to my brute.. End gives me 16-20hp, it is usually corresponds to one success enemy attack at middle levels, but at 11+ level damage can be grater and there ballet shoes imho better than 20hp.. Correct me please, If I'm wrong somewhere )

UPD. I took ballet shoes ) If interesting I'll keep destiny graph up to date.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Sun 21 Aug 2011, 08:37

i think ballet shoes was correct here not only because your reason but because you are a Ninja and the best way to protect your self from a First Strike + Vandalisme brutes is to have this Skill.

fsbaka wrote:
And one question - is "Vandalism" the same as "Sabotage" in muxxu.com (in com version there are the sabotuer(or name somethink like that) (very obscure skill and old mybrute sabotage too).

Vandalisme in labrute.muxxu.com is the same as sabotage in www.mybute.com and it might has the name "sabotage" in mybrute.muxxu.com (not sure though)
and it disarmes one weapon in the opponent´s weapons inventory for every successful hit.

the "sabotuer" in labrute.muxxu.com costs 1 injury every 24 hours and can be used only in training. (no idea what´s it called in mybrute.muxxu.com yet) but it disarmes one weapon from the opponent right after him drawing it and gives you this way a free attack. (its rating is realy bad 2 or 3/10)

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Wed 07 Sep 2011, 09:25

Update of destiny tree and hole brute view:

I doubt about level 12 (Whip || Ag.). The sequence whip+shuriken is strong, but shuriken+whip is weak (brute drops shuriken and than whip :) ).
And may be I can take Ag. on lvl 11 instead of hypnosis (I'm already have Net), although Hypnosis is much better than Net but I should try alternative way to find the MA.

I am going to spend 3 days and take lvl 16 and if there wouldn't MA I'll ranking and make branch on lvl 11 or lvl 12.
What do you think about this choice? )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Wed 07 Sep 2011, 10:23

you want to refuse hypnosis?
mega lol
it is a very very good skill

if you want you can refuse whip...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fsbaka

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Wed 07 Sep 2011, 10:45

Quote :
you want to refuse hypnosis?
I don't want to refuse it but I need a way to branch destiny ) I guess MA is better for this brute than Hypnosis so I keep such variant in mind but I'll try it after branch with Sp. instead of whip (especially because of whip made this brute not a true ninja)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Thu 08 Sep 2011, 08:02

sadly it doesn´t matter what you will get at lvl16 even if it is MA because you will still have the whip which suck with or without shuriken and even worse no 6th sense...

next Rank i suggest to skip the whip, and maybe the rank after it the hypno.

but before doing that i suggest that you try a sub-path at lvl 3 and then at lvl4 regardless of losing Net, Firstn Strike or shield

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Thu 08 Sep 2011, 09:26

Quote :
but before doing that i suggest that you try a sub-path at lvl 3 and then at lvl4 regardless of losing Net, Firstn Strike or shield

hm.. in that case I'm loosing feline agility too, I think it's very little chance to get it in different branches. May be I should try with End. at level 8 instead of Ballet Shoes..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Thu 08 Sep 2011, 22:20

fsbaka wrote:
Quote :

hm.. in that case I'm loosing feline agility too, I think it's very little chance to get it in different branches. May be I should try with End. at level 8 instead of Ballet Shoes..
it may seem risky to take a new path from lvl3 or lvl4 , and there is no way of knowing what you will get after taking a new path, but considering that your Ninja didn´t find MA yet in his current Path , taking a new path at a very low lvl like 3 or 4 will double or triple the chances of getting an even better Destiny than the one you have right now just if you get MA and any stat booster along with it. and if you wont get a better path you can always go back to the best one you have found.

the main idea is not to waste several ranks for exploring in an average Destiny before exploring another possible one which might be a better onr more worth exploring.
but after all it is a game based on Luck , so its your choice at the end Wink

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Fri 09 Sep 2011, 06:15

I'll think about it :) Yet I'll try first the way with End in lvl 8, and than 4 lvl branch with En instead of Net. Actially I'm already have ninja with MA but without feline agility:

so I want to have both variants to compare what skill is best fit for ninja MA or Feline Agility.. Second brute hasn't stat buster and already a rich tamper so I is less perspective than first one but I'll try to find one of busters.. Thanks for advices!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jayr066

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Sat 08 Oct 2011, 12:10

i searched for ballet shoes description then i found this. before i seen this i already has my ninja brute and yep i tried it with other weapons, he will just throw about 2 to 5 shuriken (depends on your speed) and it will throw it and change weapon. by the way here's my brute

im just wondering if i should get the thief skill on level 12? because i got it when im still padawan and it came on level 12..should i? i think yes because when you got disarmed this skill will be your back up to steal weapons from others.

oh, by the way, i think agility will avoid the hits of others. the more agility you have the more you'll dodge the hits of others and it is good with shield and baton :)

i tried level 16 with only shuriken and its unstoppable throw unless they have skill "Hospitality" or high speed and agility.
untouchable
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ckl

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Sat 08 Oct 2011, 17:08

1) your brutes is weak
2) "Hospitality" ? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
demono3

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Sun 09 Oct 2011, 17:52

Evryone emphasise importance of high agility for ninjas... I must say that when I got lightning Bolt on my ninja brute I thought - "great... once again I have a lame brute... he would be great with Feline agi, verry good with Vitality, good with Herc.Strength, but nooo - I had to get the worst less usefull speed boost Sad"

But over time I come to the conclusion that high speed with shuriken only brute is a great thing. I throw average 18 times (there are some times that I throw only 1-3 times too - usually at my first attempt - dont know why?).

I may be wrong because I dont have ninja with high agi - but high speed with ninja works verry well. I am really happy that I get Lightning Bolt now - it is not bad offer for ninja build.
My brute:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teethymo

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Thu 03 Nov 2011, 14:18

Rico is giving good advice. The early ranks are best for radical experimentation, as long as you keep good records you can get back to an earlier path in the next rank.

If it was my brute, I'd keep shield and take a new path at level 4, just because shield is such a good defensive skill. But it's also a common skill, so there are decent odds you'll pick it up later.

Chiming in late here on other things -- yes Ballet Shoes is a definite pick, especially with First Strike you'll never ever get vandalized. Hypnosis is very overrated, it's only good against brutes with pets (a minority) and then the brute will often not bother to use it or end up killing the pets first. Ditch it, and ditch the whip along with it. In my opinion the only weapon worth breaking a ninja for would be flail, I did this with a ninja brute of my own way back. Right about the time the ninja stopped dominating the field, he got flail and went back to dominating.

As for stats. Agility is best for a ninja because it increases the damage of the shuriken and the accuracy as well, and protects you from getting hit. Strength doesn't do as much for damage, but it's useful for when you get disarmed. (That's also why Martial Arts is the most important thing to get.) Speed increases the number of throws you get, but not by very much unless your brute is very much faster, like 2x faster than the opponent. (I had a ninja like that with sang-chaud, she'd throw 35 stars to open the fight.) As you probably know by now, a ninja with good accuracy and first strike can often kill the opponent before they can move.

There is a school of thought (from our former Grizzlism) that a ninja should avoid all skills that give you extra attacks: 6th sense, hostility, counter attack. The reason is that against a brute with tete-de-fer, you'll hit them and lose your weapon and it's better to get hit by them. I think that it's a pretty small sliver of cases to balance out with the benefits of these skills, especially when you're considering how common shock and thief are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"   Today at 19:18

Back to top Go down

Right development for future ninja "fsbnja"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1