My Brute Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Registration DOES NOT need an email verification.
Welcome to the biggest MyBrute forum on the internet.
Look at the sections' stickies: you'll find there everything you need to know about the game!

ninjas and pets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xiao
xiao

ninjas and pets Empty
PostSubject: ninjas and pets   ninjas and pets Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 00:53

If a ninja accepts a pet, will it ruin it in any way? My ninja has option: dog or speed. I would like to take the dog, but I am concerned that it will ruin my ninja.
Back to top Go down
xiao
xiao

ninjas and pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: ninjas and pets   ninjas and pets Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 21:34

Anybody know?
Back to top Go down
justsomerandom

ninjas and pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: ninjas and pets   ninjas and pets Icon_minitimeWed 24 Aug 2011, 22:04

It's your choice if you want to risk the hp for the dog. I say dogs are not worth the hp loss, but if you see bear or wolf take it. And you can always explore the dog path vs the speed path to see what is behind. Perhaps you'll find something good behind the dog path
Back to top Go down
Rico
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
Rico

ninjas and pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: ninjas and pets   ninjas and pets Icon_minitimeThu 25 Aug 2011, 00:55

agree with justsomerandom , and Dogs can be very usefull for taking big or huge hits for you, but in high levels they become a bit useless because almost any hit, bombe, net, 6th sense, counter + shield can kill them. with Dogs it´s a lottory imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ninjas and pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: ninjas and pets   ninjas and pets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ninjas and pets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Brute Forum :: My Brute :: Muxxu Version :: Rate & Level Up Help-
Jump to: